View Full Version : Dana White post fight interview...

kaps
02-26-2012, 02:58 PM
<iframe src='http://mmafighting.vid.io/v/e2e4a262-6054-11e1-9b72-1231392db093' data-vidio-id='e2e4a262-6054-11e1-9b72-1231392db093' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe><script src='http://assets.mmafighting.vid.io/player/src/vidio-bootstrap.js'></script>

Doesn't seem like he's sure about Pettis getting the next shot....

SkillspayBills
02-26-2012, 03:33 PM
155 is stacked and more than a few guys deserve a shot. I think he will wait to see if Diaz/Miller have an impressive victory. They will more than likely get the first shot if so and Edgar or Pettis could face the winner to be next in line. Or Edgar could face Pettis to be next in line. Or Edgar can get an immediate rematch because he gave BJ and Gray both immediate rematches.

kaps
02-26-2012, 03:35 PM
I think they owe Edgar a rematch....

SkillspayBills
02-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Did you get to watch the fight? I remember you said you didn't get to watch the fight because of work.

nodogoshi
02-26-2012, 03:57 PM
I think they owe Edgar a rematch....
I don't.

I mean yeah he was the champ and all, but Henderson won the fight.

Maybe if Edgar gets a win or something first. There are other fighters in line, but I don't mind a champ being given an immediate rematch, so I wouldn't criticise.

Btw, did not watch. I don't watch Dana White.

kaps
02-26-2012, 04:14 PM
I don't.

Maybe if Edgar gets a win or something first. There are other fighters in line, but I don't mind a champ being given an immediate rematch, so I wouldn't criticise.

I meant because they made him rematch twice in a row. While Bendo clearly won IMO it was still close enough to cause controversy in many peoples eyes. Edgar had to do 2 immediate rematches, what's fair is fair....

kaps
02-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Did you get to watch the fight? I remember you said you didn't get to watch the fight because of work.

Yeah I checked it out. I don't think anyone really ran away with the fight, it was pretty close all the way thru IMO....

BEDROOM BULLY
02-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Can't watch the video but did he mention anything about cutting rampage??

The dude turns up not motivated constantly and is always in boring fights.. Jardine, hamil, machida, bader, Evans and even jones was all stinkers

kaps
02-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Can't watch the video but did he mention anything about cutting rampage??

The dude turns up not motivated constantly and is always in boring fights.. Jardine, hamil, machida, bader, Evans and even jones was all stinkers

If he cut fighters for being boring Jon Fitch would've been strikeforce WW champ a long time ago....

dough401
02-26-2012, 05:32 PM
I don't.

Really? After giving BJ and Maynard rematches right of the top you gotta give it to him if anyone deserves it Frankie does.

-Swizzy-
02-26-2012, 05:45 PM
I don't think Edgar deserves a rematch simply because of the way he handled himself post fight. He keeps acting like the fight was a huge robbery and complaining like a little *****. Had Edgar just been humble and said that Bendo deserved it, then I say give him the shot.

Bendo clearly won and Edgar tried to make it out as one of the biggest robberies ever, so he should put in 1 fight (winner of Diaz-Miller) to earn another title shot, and since Pettis did already beat Henderson and he got a really impressive KO last night, how can you not give Anthony the title shot.

kaps
02-26-2012, 05:53 PM
I don't think Edgar deserves a rematch simply because of the way he handled himself post fight. He keeps acting like the fight was a huge robbery and complaining like a little *****. Had Edgar just been humble and said that Bendo deserved it, then I say give him the shot.

Bendo clearly won and Edgar tried to make it out as one of the biggest robberies ever, so he should put in 1 fight (winner of Diaz-Miller) to earn another title shot, and since Pettis did already beat Henderson and he got a really impressive KO last night, how can you not give Anthony the title shot.

Because he got rolled by Guida and barely beat Stephens? I like Joe Lauzon but he's not up there with the big dogs yet. Hard to be humble over a close fight dude. Do I think Bendo won, yeah, I can see it, but it was pretty close and they made Edgar do rematches for close fights twice in a row. Why not another rematch? Bendo can silence the critics or Edgar can show them he's right. Diaz/Miller have both been putting in work lately and I feel like either one of them should get the next shot. Miller has the best chance at beating Bendo or Edgar really, but I'd like to see Nate get his shot too....

BEDROOM BULLY
02-26-2012, 06:01 PM
And if Edgar wins a close fight you have another rematch?

Na I don't think this was as close as penn Edgar 1 or Maynard/Edgar which was a draw

nodogoshi
02-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Really? After giving BJ and Maynard rematches right of the top you gotta give it to him if anyone deserves it Frankie does.

I said I wouldn't criticize. What more would you like.

-BORICUA-
02-26-2012, 06:54 PM
rematch? it was close so i guess so:damnit:

RIZO24
02-26-2012, 07:22 PM
And if Edgar wins a close fight you have another rematch?

Na I don't think this was as close as penn Edgar 1 or Maynard/Edgar which was a draw

Exactly what he thinks.. NAh no rematch, **** Edgar, Penn beat him in their first fight and I believe Maynard won in their draw.. Edgar needs to let others ge their shot.