View Full Version : No Disciplinary Action Against Nick Diaz

ƒallenloki
02-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Apparently his THC levels were enough for a positive test, but not high enough to meet the NSAC threshold.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/nick-diaz-smile.jpg

U MAD?

ƒallenloki
02-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Too lazy to provide sauce.

It will start popping up later today

kaps
02-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Nice. So.....rematch?

-2 Scrappy-
02-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Good testing for it is absolutely retarded anyway. Especially when he's legally allowed to use it

ƒallenloki
02-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Nice. So.....rematch?

We'll see. There hasn't been any word from the camps yet.

I honestly don't know where Nick's head is. I really don't think the guy enjoys fighting anymore.

kaps
02-13-2012, 03:27 PM
We'll see. There hasn't been any word from the camps yet.

I honestly don't know where Nick's head is. I really don't think the guy enjoys fighting anymore.

He loves training and teaching, fighting just helps fund those type of things....

-2 Scrappy-
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
If I was in nick shoes you might as well just take the money and do the rematch anyway what's the harm? If any thing he's lucky as hell to even get a rematch since I thought kos vs pierce was closer and not to mention all the other close fights that have happened that were much closer and never got a rematch.

I love nick but he lost that fight. If your the aggressor you can't get outworked by the counter fighter. I just think he could have done more to actually win the fight like cut off the ring, jab, straight lefts just overall close distance better instead of winging shots from long range. Even if condit fights perfect again diaz can still beat him and nick should be wanting to prove it.

ƒallenloki
02-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Good testing for it is absolutely retarded anyway. Especially when he's legally allowed to use it

Forgot where I read it, but someone mentioned that it's absolutely retarded that some fighters are allowed to use TRT, yet marijuana is banned.

Blackfoot
02-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Glad he didnt get banned for smoking da heefer. if Nick was smart at all or if Cesar Gracie was half a coach, he'd bring in a world class wrestler to their camp and drill takedowns all day. its abundantly apparent that people are petrified at the thought of trying to lay hands on Diaz. he could literally be the best to ever fight in that division if he had a bit of wrestling defense or the ability to take someone down and submit them at will.. why doesnt he do it? Cause he's Nick Diaz. kind of frustrating but it's his choice.

BEDROOM BULLY
02-13-2012, 05:34 PM
I keep reading he had a prescription.. First of all I thought weed was actually bad for anxiety?? Doctors actually prescribe it in the USA?

I do wonder how he passed for the bj penn fight tho.. Probably cause he won..

kaps
02-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I keep reading he had a prescription.. First of all I thought weed was actually bad for anxiety?? Doctors actually prescribe it in the USA?

It's well known that he smokes between fights, he knows when to stop to pass tests....

kaps
02-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Glad he didnt get banned for smoking da heefer. if Nick was smart at all or if Cesar Gracie was half a coach, he'd bring in a world class wrestler to their camp and drill takedowns all day. its abundantly apparent that people are petrified at the thought of trying to lay hands on Diaz. he could literally be the best to ever fight in that division if he had a bit of wrestling defense or the ability to take someone down and submit them at will.. why doesnt he do it? Cause he's Nick Diaz. kind of frustrating but it's his choice.

Half a coach? He has top ten fighters in 3 weight classes and the number 1 Lightweight in the world.....

Blackfoot
02-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Half a coach? He has top ten fighters in 3 weight classes and the number 1 Lightweight in the world.....

Okay, saying he is half a coach is a bit harsh.. But come on. There is absolutely no reason they can't find a collegiate wrestling champion and have him take down Diaz all day.

Jack3d
02-13-2012, 06:36 PM
It's well known that he smokes between fights, he knows when to stop to pass tests....

notsureifsrs

Blackfoot
02-13-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm a huge Diaz fan too Kaps, you know me. But you can't defend the camp forever. They need to make some changes and Nick needs to stop smoking as much.

Boxingtech718v2
02-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Then why even announce it then? Why waste everybody's time with this BS?

-Swizzy-
02-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Apparently his THC levels were enough for a positive test, but not high enough to meet the NSAC threshold.

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/nick-diaz-smile.jpg

U MAD?
this news still hasn't been reported. where did you get your info from?

kaps
02-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah can't find sauce..

ƒallenloki
02-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Nothing official. Just a strong rumor I've heard.

Here is a breakdown from Bloody Elbow

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/2/13/2795266/ufc-nick-diaz-drug-test-no-disciplinary-sanction-jonathan-tweedal

Bacatit
02-15-2012, 02:57 AM

It's true as far as I can tell and trust me a lot of people choose not to smoke weed because it makes them anxious and paranoid. I believe this anxious paranoia as well as low self esteem actually provides adrenalin for Nick to train as rigorously as he does.

I used to go to the boxing gym high all the time and when I start back up I will most likely be doing the same. Weed allows you to keep a continuous robotic pace mentally if in shape physically.

A lot of body builders believe in gettin high during before and after workouts.

RIZO24
02-15-2012, 03:33 PM
It's true as far as I can tell and trust me a lot of people choose not to smoke weed because it makes them anxious and paranoid. I believe this anxious paranoia as well as low self esteem actually provides adrenalin for Nick to train as rigorously as he does.

I used to go to the boxing gym high all the time and when I start back up I will most likely be doing the same. Weed allows you to keep a continuous robotic pace mentally if in shape physically.

A lot of body builders believe in gettin high during before and after workouts.

I use to smoke a lot of weed when I was younger and was layed back with but then I stopped using it. I tried to smoke weed a few times since I stopped many years ago but now It maes me really anxious and paranoid, I dont like those feelings! So I wont smoke weed again, Maybe certain typs of weed make you feel that way, like stronger kinds of weed because before it felt really good... Anyone know if certain types of Marijuana ake you feel Anxious or PAranoid, that way I can avoid them and just soke the relaxing kind..

Virgil Caine
02-15-2012, 04:11 PM
I use to get anxiety like no other when I'd smoked, that being after years of steady smoking.

I've only smoked once in over 2 years, because I can't smoke where I live now, and I was somewhere for w few weeks where I could smoke, and did, and am going back to the States for a month soon, and ditto, but to be honest I don't like smoking that much anymore, except a little bit with beer. Maybe I'll get use to it again though.

Clegg
02-15-2012, 07:27 PM
I've never felt paranoid or anxious during/after a smoke, but have gotten high with people who did even though we'd smoked the same amount. People are just different I guess but I can see how it would help someone with anxiety.

elgranluchadore
02-15-2012, 11:23 PM
yeah i stopped smoking cause i would get extremely selfconcious and anxious
maybe if i get some of the good **** with crystals and ****

Sn1
02-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Half a coach? He has top ten fighters in 3 weight classes and the number 1 Lightweight in the world.....Beating Aoki doesn't make you the no1 LW in the world. right now that is speculation at best.