View Full Version : Rare Floyd Mayweather Footage

BarryRobinson
02-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Rare Floyd Mayweather Footage

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Prwk4zeeZeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kenny MF Powers
02-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Cool video.

Green k for you sir.

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 03:49 PM
very good video hahahahahhahahahahaaa not!

Brother Jay
02-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Rare Floyd Mayweather Footage

Odd footage to put together.

It was like a montage to Mayweather's tears, IMO. Didn't show much of the fighter's skill, but it sure did show him overwhelmed by emotion a lot.

Thanks either way!

BarryRobinson
02-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Odd footage to put together.

It was like a montage to Mayweather's tears, IMO. Didn't show much of the fighter's skill, but it sure did show him overwhelmed by emotion a lot.

Thanks either way!
Don't box me in brother. I wanted to do something different. You should watch the video again. Listen to the beginning. Consider the negativity that surrounds his name and then see the show of sportsmanship working in concert with the music I'm a million different..........I can change. It's my view of boxing from a great champions heart and what they stand for. I think this is Mayweather when he's not marketing and giving people stuff to talk about. A guy that had a dream, compassionate heart, and a beautiful marrige with boxing. Especially in regards to being a master of the Martial Art.

So yes I wasn't in a selling his skills frame of mind with this. I apologize it's not in your taste. I look forward to your video with your view. The world would be boring if it was vanilla. So please let me into your view/world

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Don't box me in brother. I wanted to do something different. You should watch the video again. Listen to the beginning. Consider the negativity that surrounds his name and then see the show of sportsmanship working in concert with the music I'm a million different..........I can change. It's my view of boxing from a great champions heart and what they stand for. I think this is Mayweather when he's not marketing and giving people stuff to talk about. A guy that had a dream, compassionate heart, and a beautiful marrige with boxing. Especially in regards to being a master of the Martial Art.

So yes I wasn't in a selling his skills frame of mind with this. I apologize it's not in your taste. I look forward to your video with your view. The world would be boring if it was vanilla. So please let me into your view/world
wow for this post here i can do nothing but respect it ...rep your man,,,, :qqq:

thuggery
02-10-2012, 04:10 PM
great video

titanium
02-10-2012, 04:12 PM
dis thread

could-a...should-a

been nsb

Kenny MF Powers
02-10-2012, 04:18 PM

Thats pretty much how I saw it.

Showed a more passionate side of Floyd the boxer. Cant debate his love for the sport. In that regard, I thought it was a good video.

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Thats pretty much how I saw it.

Showed a more passionate side of Floyd the boxer. Cant debate his love for the sport. In that regard, I thought it was a good video.

if you can call crying like a little b!tch passionate.....

http://www.ebengregory.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/crying.gif

thuggery
02-10-2012, 04:28 PM

Jesus Christ you just go out of your way to bash anything involving Floyd don't you?

Get out

Homie D Clown
02-10-2012, 06:14 PM

Like the tears of relief Pac had when he got the gift decision against JMM in the second fight.....

nysoxfan84
02-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Excellent vid. Thanks for sharing.

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Jesus Christ you just go out of your way to bash anything involving Floyd don't you?

Get out

no what makes you think that??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/starQhenson/ICUfloyd.jpg

Kenny MF Powers
02-10-2012, 07:12 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3oO0OBQZoBw/SfkXrTVGooI/AAAAAAAAAD0/usdRrSQUDp4/s320/pac2.jpg

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 07:15 PM
we can do this all night....

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f74d3e74e4.gif

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 08:50 PM
even when Manny retires or gets beat...i ll still be here. like ive always been.

Barn
02-10-2012, 08:54 PM
even when Manny retires or gets beat...i ll still be here. like ive always been.
really? :rolleyes:

PAC-BOY
02-10-2012, 08:56 PM
really? :rolleyes:

really :firedevil

New England
02-10-2012, 11:04 PM
really :firedevil

actually if you keep cluttering the place up jab will banish you from the history section

and then you'll be in exile

Ziggy Stardust
02-10-2012, 11:06 PM
:floyd9: :floyd9: :floyd9: :floyd9: