View Full Version : So what you guys think of Zuffa now?

-Swizzy-
02-06-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this as a topic yet......

Diaz smiling and being extra nice to Dana White at the press conference before the fight..... and after his fight against Condit he was pretty cool with Lorenzo Fertitta talking and smiling.

and even in the post-fight interview with Joe Rogan he said "I get paid way too much to do this ****".

Some ppl would call that "selling out" but I just call that "realizing the truth". Which is that Zuffa isn't trying to screw over fighters like everyone says they are. The only disgruntled fighters are guys who's careers ended around the time Zuffa took over or just have a weasley/complaining attitude like Tito Ortiz.

Verstyle
02-06-2012, 11:44 AM
I call that being careful. Just remember that this is an organization that FIRES people for what they say or fine then. Who's going to say the opposite when with the UFC? Get him in a private conversation and see what he says.

-Swizzy-
02-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I call that being careful. Just remember that this is an organization that FIRES people for what they say or fine then. Who's going to say the opposite when with the UFC? Get him in a private conversation and see what he says.

so why didn't Diaz sound off on the UFC after hew quit?

As Diaz said, he gets paid way too much for that ****. Doesn't care.... will say anything at anytime.

I doubt you'll hear him say anything bad about the UFC even now that he isn't with them.