View Full Version : [LMAO!] GREAT to see Diaz Humbled and schooled at the same time

teds
02-05-2012, 02:01 AM
It was a site to see for people like me whos not a fan of his big mouth [or the fact that hes f*cken weird as hell] and seeing his post fight interview was glorious..

hopefully he'll come back stronger and learn some lessons from his wooping tonight

Dice
02-05-2012, 02:12 AM
I like nick but his post fight b!tchin made me side wit u on the subject

F l i c k e r
02-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Same. He cried about him getting schooled in MMA standup 101. No Mas, from Diaz.

Oh, i'm on a boxing to mma role. :lol1:

RIZO24
02-05-2012, 10:41 AM
If you cal leg kickn and and running "Schooled" then yeah Nick Diaz got schooled!!

hayZ
02-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Diaz was exposed. The guy showed NO urgency, was so slow and didn't cut the ring off well at all. He has boxed and should know how to cut off a ring better than what he showed last night, if the other guy was running then he should chase after him because it was evident from round 1 he wouldn't chase Diaz around he peppered Diaz with a few kicks and punches and got out of there before Diaz could plant his feet and unload.

Simple as that, Jackson gave him a phenomenal gameplan which worked to a tee...4-1 to Condit.

Boxingtech718v2
02-05-2012, 11:10 AM
It was nice to see Diaz being brought down a peg but I thought the fight was a draw and not a UD for Condit.
Since GSP won't be ready for some time yet I say let them do it again in 2-3 months.