View Full Version : Jorgansan over barao, werdum over nelson,

Dice
02-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Holla at me i got 5 mil on the picks i named, if u aint got 5 mil we can work suttin out but u gotta be an established member to bet wit me cuz i always pay up if i lose and i want the same courtesy

dough401
02-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Holla at me i got 5 mil on the picks i named, if u aint got 5 mil we can work suttin out but u gotta be an established member to bet wit me cuz i always pay up if i lose and i want the same courtesy

Ill take that gotta love Big Country lol and Barao is on one hell of a winning streak so why not.

Dice
02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Ill take that gotta love Big Country lol and Barao is on one hell of a winning streak so why not.

The bets are official good luck i like big country too

Marshall89
02-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Jorgensen over Barao? Yu mad fam? Renan will knock your man the f*ck out or submit him, guaranteed! He made light work of one of the best Bantamweights in the world, Brad ickett, the same Pickett who Jorgensen propa struggled against not to long ago !!!

kaps
02-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I'll go whatever your max is on Big Country...

-2 Scrappy-
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Jorgensen over Barao? Yu mad fam? Renan will knock your man the f*ck out or submit him, guaranteed! He made light work of one of the best Bantamweights in the world, Brad ickett, the same Pickett who Jorgensen propa struggled against not to long ago !!!

Styles make fights. Pickett fights the same way as Barao aggressive exciting stand up with decent bjj but barao was better at everything. Jorgenson will wrestle and be a good test I really like Scott to give barao all he can handle and show if baroa is really ready for a title shot

Werdum is screwed though. He won't tap big country and his striking may have better technique then country but roy will just outmuscle him to a decision imo. Dice has balls tho for these picks.

RIZO24
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
I got Barao over Jorgensen and Nelson over Werdum for 5 million each if you want??

Marshall89
02-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Styles make fights. Pickett fights the same way as Barao aggressive exciting stand up with decent bjj but barao was better at everything. Jorgenson will wrestle and be a good test I really like Scott to give barao all he can handle and show if baroa is really ready for a title shot

Werdum is screwed though. He won't tap big country and his striking may have better technique then country but roy will just outmuscle him to a decision imo. Dice has balls tho for these picks.

Yu see how quickly n easily Barao took his back and submitted him though...
Jorgenson's a live wrestler still, but yu can be the best wrestler in MMA and still get submitted (like Chael Sonnen has been about 8 times). Barao is a BJJ black belt and Jorgenson will struggle against his heavy muay thai combos n dat, just like he did against Picketts, dats why he took the fight to the ground, where Barao will probably submit him, straight up

Dice
02-04-2012, 12:45 PM

Lmao why would i be mad at an exciting barao lmao

Dice
02-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Kaps ill take the five mil bet on werdum rizo i take both five mil bets come back to the thread and say confirm to make it offcial

RIZO24
02-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Kaps ill take the five mil bet on werdum rizo i take both five mil bets come back to the thread and say confirm to make it offcial

Bet confirmed DICE!! 5 million on Barao and Nelson!!

kaps
02-04-2012, 04:12 PM
5Mil Nelson over Werdum W/Dice

Dice
02-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Rizo, kaps, dough241 or what ever the number is....pay up fools!! Damn jorgansan cost me some points but my dog werdum made sure i hit the black

kaps
02-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Paid. I don't know if Werdum is better than I thought or Big Country is not as good as I thought...

Dice
02-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Paid. I don't know if Werdum is better than I thought or Big Country is not as good as I thought...

Dude werdum is that dude. Hes one dimentional but he has mad heart and his striking is improving. I wanna see him against mir. I think vai cavalo is top ten not top five and nelson is an elite level gatekeeper

By the way tough break tonight i kno ur upset right now but nick will be back hes the rubberband man

kaps
02-05-2012, 02:22 AM
A fight with Mir makes sense right now...

kaps
02-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Dude werdum is that dude. Hes one dimentional but he has mad heart and his striking is improving. I wanna see him against mir. I think vai cavalo is top ten not top five and nelson is an elite level gatekeeper

By the way tough break tonight i kno ur upset right now but nick will be back hes the rubberband man

I'm not worried. I'm a Diaz fan thru and thru, I would still be even if he got Koed tonight. I would actually rather that happened than that point fighting display Condit put on tonight...

Dice
02-05-2012, 02:24 AM
A fight with Mir makes sense right now...

Could very well be a title eliminater with how thin hw is