View Full Version : UFC on Fox 3 also gets HW slugfest Barry vs Johnson

-2 Scrappy-
02-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Looks like the UFC has learned from its mistake and is giving us much better exciting match ups. Thiago Silva vs Brandon Vera 2 is also rumored for this card from sherdog.

Miller vs Diaz = FIGHT OF THE ****IN YEAR
Johnson vs Barry = Crazy guarenteed 1st round KO
Silva vs Vera 1 was a good beatdown don't mind seeing Silva finish that boring ass bums career this time!

dough401
02-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Looks like the UFC has learned from its mistake and is giving us much better exciting match ups. Thiago Silva vs Brandon Vera 2 is also rumored for this card from sherdog.

Silva vs Vera 1 was a good beatdown don't mind seeing Silva finish that boring ass bums career this time!

Can't wait gonna be a sick ass card and with my Pat Barry on the card now plus Nate im good May 5th lets go...

iLovesoccermoms
02-02-2012, 03:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8hyIc.jpg

Dice
02-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Silva vera will be on another card but miller diaz five rounds???? Bananas

-2 Scrappy-
02-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Silva vera will be on another card but miller diaz five rounds???? Bananas

Yeah thats the best part I wonder if that leads to a finish. That fight is ridiculous enough 3 rounds but add an extra 2it could be something special!

-Swizzy-
02-02-2012, 05:16 PM
well, so much for the UFC putting together soft matchups on Fox. I guess they think ppl are ready to see blood.

SkillspayBills
02-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Finally they are putting the correct matchups up. You want people to...........well..........see ridiculous violence. The opening bout better be violent as well.

-Swizzy-
02-02-2012, 07:52 PM

that fight is actually gonna be on FX 3, not Fox.

BKM-2010
02-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Silva-Vera rematch is interesting. It's do or die for Vera at this point. He has the ability to beat this guy, and if he doesn't know this time it really is over for him. Keep it standing, outstrike him.

F l i c k e r
02-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Thiago Silva? Which Silva is he fighting? :thinking:

Nate-Miller will be good in the sense that Nate will give him a beat down. Otherwise, Nate gets Maynard'.

Dice
02-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Miller Aint no lay and
Prayer u best believe if he takes nate down its to try and submit him but i think its going all five rounds both have iron chins and are sick on the ground. Barry vs johnson is gonna be sick yo dead serious i think barry is gonna try and sub him

dough401
02-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Miller Aint no lay and
Prayer u best believe if he takes nate down its to try and submit him but i think its going all five rounds both have iron chins and are sick on the ground. Barry vs johnson is gonna be sick yo dead serious i think barry is gonna try and sub him

That would be great I cant wait till I see him sub someone why not this giant.

F l i c k e r
02-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Miller Aint no lay and

It won't be no night at Abu Dhabi, I know that. I expect Miller to hold him down or get submitted trying something. :lol1:

-2 Scrappy-
02-03-2012, 03:11 PM
I still don't get why people think miller is going to make it a boring fight. Dude has NEVER been in a boring fight. Even his fight against maynard was good. Dude comes to fight everytime theirs no LNP in him.

I bet all my points its not boring it will be a slugfest on the feet and on the ground it doesnt get any better then this two guys who constantly work for submissions the transitions and scrambles will be ridiculous like the bendo fight.