View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Alistair Overeem charged with misdemeanor battery

-Swizzy-
01-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Top UFC heavyweight contender Alistair Overeem has been charged with misdemeanor battery, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Tuesday.

The former Strikeforce heavyweight champion faces up to six months in jail if convicted, plus a fine of up to $1,000.

According to Las Vegas police, Overeem allegedly shoved a woman in the face at about 3 a.m. local time Jan. 2. The shove from Overeem, who is 6-foot-5 and weighs in excess of 260 pounds, caused the woman to stagger backward.

Overeem is scheduled to appear Feb. 21 in court.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/7522792/ufc-alistair-overeem-charged-misdemeanor-battery

Verstyle
01-31-2012, 12:00 PM
UFC hasn't been getting any breaks lately.haha

New England
01-31-2012, 12:13 PM
let it play out

this wont be the first time a woman has claimed something along these lines in an attempt to extort money

if he is out there hitting women at his size i hope he does some jailtime

nobody should hit women, obviously, unless your life is in danger
but if you are the size of the reem you really need to control yourself

he could kill a grown man
what's going to happen if he's hitting women

Big BRICKS
01-31-2012, 12:20 PM
JDS will put his ass to sleep for the safety of women everywhere.

Konstantin
01-31-2012, 12:23 PM
JDS will put his ass to sleep for the safety of women everywhere.

you actually know some boxing history, huh?

-Swizzy-
01-31-2012, 06:45 PM
let it play out

this wont be the first time a woman has claimed something along these lines in an attempt to extort money

if he is out there hitting women at his size i hope he does some jailtime
nobody should hit women, obviously, unless your life is in danger
but if you are the size of the reem you really need to control yourself

he could kill a grown man
what's going to happen if he's hitting women

well it didn't exactly say that he hit her. he just pushed her face back. and even there, he could have easily pushed hard enough to injure her and she doesn't seem to be claiming injury.

and I'm sure she had it coming to her for him to do something like that. he knows he's in the UFC under a big spotlight now, so he doesn't seem like a guy dumb enough to do something like that unless he really had to.... even though I know he's been in fights with bouncers at clubs... but even there he admitted that he didn't want to be involved in those fights but had to because he had to backup his brother.

Ether
01-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Wish we had a gif.

▀ringer
01-31-2012, 08:47 PM
When are they going to charge him with rape for the assault on Lesnar?

pesticid
01-31-2012, 09:16 PM
When are they going to charge him with rape for the assault on Lesnar?

I still can't believe Lesnar has Sable for wife.

▀ringer
01-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Why does that bother you?

That chick is f*cking wrecked. I guess she's okay if you're still into that whole 90's thing of blondes with disgustingly huge fake tits, but she never did anything for me. Not even in her prime. Plus there's about a billion stories of her f*cking half a dozen different wrestlers on her way to the "top" floating about.

Not the kind of girl I'd even date, let alone marry.

chiguy91
01-31-2012, 09:59 PM
pushed? yeah idk if that'll even be taken seriously. maybe if she bruised herself or something, idk, is there any claim of photographs showing evidence that she suffered an injury? at least he wasn't beating on anyone, that would be messed up to hear about.

chiguy91
01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
Why does that bother you?

That chick is f*cking wrecked. I guess she's okay if you're still into that whole 90's thing of blondes with disgustingly huge fake tits, but she never did anything for me. Not even in her prime. Plus there's about a billion stories of her f*cking half a dozen different wrestlers on her way to the "top" floating about.

Not the kind of girl I'd even date, let alone marry.

haha yeah, even when i watched the wwf as a kid, i didn't think those ladies were attractive. another one that was kind of like sable was stone cold's wife, i forgot her name though.

Virgil Caine
02-01-2012, 01:15 AM
The chick's story sounds like BS to me. "Made her stumble back?" GTFO.

jaded
02-01-2012, 02:47 AM
haha yeah, even when i watched the wwf as a kid, i didn't think those ladies were attractive. another one that was kind of like sable was stone cold's wife, i forgot her name though.

That Chyna beast has a clit the size of a Volkswagen beetle

_original_
02-01-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't know guys, but a prime Trish Stratus could definitely get it.

Unknown Champ
02-01-2012, 01:50 PM
That Chyna beast has a clit the size of a Volkswagen beetle

Green k sent lol