View Full Version : Pat curran vs joe warren

Dice
01-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Im hoping curran smashes joe for real and sets up a fight wit pitbull feirie who u guys got?

RIZO24
01-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Im hoping curran smashes joe for real and sets up a fight wit pitbull feirie who u guys got?

Curran will **** Warren up bad. He is so much bigger and stronger. I dont like either since Curran was given a decisision against my dog Huerta and Warren got a decision over Freire. Curran will be the next bantamweigh champion but not for long because Patricio Pitbuill is gonna take it from him. Man I want to see te Pitbull brothers in the UFC soon, Hopes the UFC buys Bellator so they can take Chandler, Curran, Askren.. They got some good fighters over there.

Dice
01-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Curran will **** Warren up bad. He is so much bigger and stronger. I dont like either since Curran was given a decisision against my dog Huerta and Warren got a decision over Freire. Curran will be the next bantamweigh champion but not for long because Patricio Pitbuill is gonna take it from him. Man I want to see te Pitbull brothers in the UFC soon, Hopes the UFC buys Bellator so they can take Chandler, Curran, Askren.. They got some good fighters over there.

Curran cro copped marlon sandro suttin bad. Pitbull needs to get healthy tho man

ƒallenloki
01-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Curran is going to wreck Joe Warren's sh*t

Joe's been the luckiest guy I've seen in a while. But he has been exposed for a while now.

I thought he lost the decisions against Kid Yamamoto, Marcos Galvao, and Patricio Freire. Also, let us not forget what Joe Soto was doing to him