View Full Version : IT'S SHOWTIME 54 & 55 - Gokhan Saki vs Badr Hari (Retirement Fight)

munch
01-28-2012, 04:09 PM
anyone else watching this? good fights so far...

ИATAS
01-28-2012, 04:27 PM
yeah I've been watching. Will be interesting to see Badr Hari as a boxer under Naxim Richardson.

ИATAS
01-28-2012, 04:41 PM
that was a beating. nice uppercuts. Lets see if he can make some noise in boxing, I'm excited to see it

munch
01-28-2012, 04:43 PM
damn saki got a one sided beat down. aite let's see what hari can do in boxing now...

Gojira
01-28-2012, 04:45 PM
That commentator is one of the most annoying cunts ive ever had the displeasure of hearing.

munch
01-28-2012, 04:49 PM
damn saki got a one sided beat down. Can't wait to see hari in boxing

ИATAS
01-28-2012, 04:55 PM
That commentator is one of the most annoying cunts ive ever had the displeasure of hearing.

haha no ***** I kept wishing he would STFU for a second

RyunosukeRonin
01-28-2012, 04:56 PM
If Hari actually takes it serious he stands a chance too make some noise not saying he'll be fighting for a world title anytime soon but he does have handspeed and legit power which can take you a ways at HW

ИATAS
01-28-2012, 04:57 PM
If Hari actually takes it serious he stands a chance too make some noise not saying he'll be fighting for a world title anytime soon but he does have handspeed and legit power which can take you a ways at HW

yeah man, he's a beast. We'll have to see how his chin holds up in boxing and of course his stamina once he starts doing 8-10 rounds fights, but he's got the hands and already has nice technique.

RyunosukeRonin
01-28-2012, 05:02 PM
yeah man, he's a beast. We'll have to see how his chin holds up in boxing and of course his stamina once he starts doing 8-10 rounds fights, but he's got the hands and already has nice technique.

Agreed ,with Naz as his lead and his Hopeful maturity as a fighter he already has a Real Boxing base and with some seasoning and work he'll at least bring Excitement my only concern with him is his composure or sometimes lack there of and wouldn't be surprised too see him highkick a guy right in the middle of a bout if he struggles a bit but we'll see I'll be tuned in!

monaroCountry
01-29-2012, 05:06 AM
Watched it, loved it, sad to see him leave kickboxing, but looking forward to see how he goes in boxing :boxing::boxing:.

I was actually rooting for Saki but have been a fan of both men for a long time so the pain didn't linger.

I was actually hoping that Hari would train with the Russian guys, close to home and plenty of good boxers there too. Although his current pick is also very good.