View Full Version : Anyone give Bisping a chance on Saturday?

Money Shot
01-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I see this ending quickly and going the same way as Stann with a ground submission unless Bisping has the take down defence from hell. Don't see it.

F l i c k e r
01-26-2012, 10:24 PM
no.............

Jack3d
01-27-2012, 02:09 AM
Absolutely Zero. Bisping couldn't beat Chael at Monopoly, let alone a fight. Chael is better everywhere, even submissions.

Big BRICKS
01-27-2012, 03:10 AM
bisping KOs sonnen and goes on to submit silva

Clegg
01-27-2012, 10:07 AM
I see Bisping taking Sonnen down with his superior wrestling and then using his muay thai to KTFO Anderson.

led
01-27-2012, 10:20 AM
I feel like Bisping will win this one via decision. I dont see Chaelgetting a chance to takedown Bisping. I hope I am wrong because I want a Silva-Sonnen rematch.

RIZO24
01-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Sonnen is alright but he gets caught an a submnission quite easily. You never know Bisping is well rounded.. WAR BISPING!!

-2 Scrappy-
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM
He would if he had a full camp and could train like hell longer for takedown defense since hed beat chael standing.

But on a few weeks notice he went from fighting a weak grappler in maia who he matches up decently with to fighting a powerhouse wrestler who was already training for another powerhouse wrestler in munoz, i expect chael to rag doll him.

underoath777
01-27-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm pulling for Bisping just to shut Chael up with all his "undefeated/undisputed champion" bull****. I know he's just BSing to get more media coverage, but its really annoying. Everytime Chael talks I just want someone to come and tackle him out of nowhere, ala those terry tate office linebacker commercials.

Here's an interesting related video, the new UFC Undisputed 3 game they keep posting these fight prediction videos. So far they're like 3 for 3 I think. They called the Overeem/Lesnar fight, the Mendes/Aldo fight, and one other I can't remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rH4NZ_uPs04

Pretty much what I expected hehe.

dough401
01-27-2012, 08:54 PM
bisping KOs sonnen and goes on to submit silva

I see Bisping taking Sonnen down with his superior wrestling and then using his muay thai to KTFO Anderson.

I'm not the biggest Sonnen fan but you guys are joking right? None of those things will happen especially the second part of both those statements come on...

MARKBNLV
01-27-2012, 09:11 PM
I feel like Bisping will win this one via decision. I dont see Chaelgetting a chance to takedown Bisping. I hope I am wrong because I want a Silva-Sonnen rematch.

Sonnen will man handle that boy,he will get takedowns from his raw power,he gets his hands on you your most likely getting taken down.

led
01-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Sonnen will man handle that boy,he will get takedowns from his raw power,he gets his hands on you your most likely getting taken down.

Just as how I thought, Bisping will win via UD. Too bad, judges saw it the other way. :lol1:

Probably because Sonnen-Silva rematch spells more dough.