View Full Version : Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller just announced for UFC on FOX 3...

kaps
01-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Our 3rd FOX fight May 5th at the IZOD Center in New Jersey will feature Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller!!! Nate = 3 sub and 5 FON Jim = 3 SON!!

Via Dana White's Twitter...

kaps
01-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Jiu Jitsu fans should expect high level grappling! This is a sick fight. WAR DIAZ!

Unknown Champ
01-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Ahhh Kaps, I got 1 billion on Jim Miller over ya boy Nate, I won a dollar bet on him against Melvin, dude is tough as nails. haha

nodogoshi
01-24-2012, 11:49 PM
Good fight.

I don't know who to pick.

I'm going to have to say it depends on how Diaz shows up. Diaz has the talent to beat Miller I think, but it's going to be a tough fight. I see Diaz as more versatile, which could give him the edge if he can perform upto his potential.

chiguy91
01-24-2012, 11:53 PM
great fight, was just about to post this up. i'll go with nate for now.
is mayweather still fighting on may 5th? i wonder if the two events will affect each other. this isn't going to be a one fight show like velazquez/jds was.

Dice
01-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Jim aint gonna take to kindly to that mean muggin ***** nate be doing this is gonna be explosive and of course ill bet on jim

Harry Balls
01-25-2012, 12:36 AM
this is a sick fight. could be foty if you appreciated grappling as well.

two of the toughest guys in the sport. Really hard to decide who to root for here.

Unknown Champ
01-25-2012, 01:20 AM
Jim is too strong for NAte

ƒallenloki
01-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Nate finds a way to pull this one out.

FOTY material?

F l i c k e r
01-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Nate wins.

So when is he going to get that title shot?

Harry Balls
01-25-2012, 03:22 AM
Nate wins.

So when is he going to get that title shot?
if he wins this surely.

he hasn't earned it yet, but i would think hes at the top of the list if he beats miller.

-2 Scrappy-
01-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Im pissed this for sure has fight of the year potential but Miller should win this one pretty easily kinda like how diego beat nick by pounding away on top escaping diaz submissions. Diaz won't sub him or knock him out and melvin has much better wrestling then the diazs.

Be rootin for nate as always but smart bet is definitely miller.

kaps
01-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Ahhh Kaps, I got 1 billion on Jim Miller over ya boy Nate, I won a dollar bet on him against Melvin, dude is tough as nails. haha

I Don't have a billion too bed, I'll got 300mil. Didn't you say the same thing about the Cerrone fight? Betting on Miller against Guillard wasn't a shocking move. Anyone who's ever seen them both fight knew that Miller's strengths where Melvin's weaknesses...

Im pissed this for sure has fight of the year potential but Miller should win this one pretty easily kinda like how diego beat nick by pounding away on top escaping diaz submissions. Diaz won't sub him or knock him out and melvin has much better wrestling then the diazs.

Be rootin for nate as always but smart bet is definitely miller.

Diego didn't beat Nick by pounding ****, he was gifted the decision by being on top more. Also, Nick and Nate are not the same person.....

Dice
01-25-2012, 01:39 PM
I Don't have a billion too bed, I'll got 300mil. Didn't you say the same thing about the Cerrone fight? Betting on Miller against Guillard wasn't a shocking move. Anyone who's ever seen them both fight knew that Miller's strengths where Melvin's weaknesses...

Diego didn't beat Nick by pounding ****, he was gifted the decision by being on top more. Also, Nick and Nate are not the same person.....

1 mil jim over nate

RIZO24
01-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Nate should win this fight, He has the reach advantage and boxing advantage as well. If it goes to the ground it will be more competetive but IMO Nate still has the edge. Dont see how Miller can win especially the way Nate is fighting these days!!!I got 500 million on Nate over Miller, Who wants it???

jmt225
01-25-2012, 02:14 PM
This would be an easy win for Nate if he had a shred of TDD, but I see this fight going exactly like Nate's fight against Kim Dong-Hyun went, unfortunately. Wishing for the best, though. If Nate can pull this off there's no doubt he'll be next in line for a title shot.

-2 Scrappy-
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM

That was a,damn good fight but not really a gift it was damn close tho. They both struggle against solid wrestlers. I would even say miller is alot better then diego ever was. Bendo beat him by being slicker with wrestling and all around game but like I said nate has never shown good wrestling defense except maybe guida. I love watching both of them fight but if diaz can't finish him which guillard couldnt KO him with his best shots and miller is too sick a grappled to get subbed I still believe miller wins by being on top since I doubt he will try to stand and bang.

MARKBNLV
01-25-2012, 02:53 PM
It seems to me Dana has no love for the bros and is matching them to lose.With that said Miller by ud he will wrestle the sht out of Nate for 3 boring rds.

-2 Scrappy-
01-25-2012, 03:50 PM
It seems to me Dana has no love for the bros and is matching them to lose.With that said Miller by ud he will wrestle the sht out of Nate for 3 boring rds.

You must have never seen miller fight. One of the most exciting wrestlers in the UFC not to mention dare i say it a wrestler that FINISHES! I'm not saying he will but if he subbed olivera he could sub nate like franca did.

Not to mention diaz is never boring this has diaz vs sanchez or diaz vs parysian kind of fight all over it. Diaz just needs,to keep moving at all times punching and going for subs like,bendo did.

Big BRICKS
01-26-2012, 02:07 AM
should be a scrap. if Nate wins this he really has peaked, Miller has the offensive wrestling that has brought Nate's style to a screeching halt in the past, if he can keep it on the feet or get back to his feet he will box Jim's ears off. We've seen Nate submit guys with good jiu jitsu but I wouldn't say anyone has been on Jim's level.

Really this is a good match up for Miller, but after seeing him get smoked by Benson and seeing how Nate is on a roll it's as good a time as any for Diaz to take this one and prove he's a top tier fighter and deserves a title shot.

Big BRICKS
01-26-2012, 02:08 AM
also war diaz

Dice
01-26-2012, 11:59 AM
U kno its funny u guys keep talkin about this roll that diaz is on um what roll?? Oh u mean subbing a comPletely shot takanori gomi? U guys bring up the stun gun fight yes stun gun owned him but can we bring up how just three fights ago HE WAS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BY RORY MCDONALD?? How he got german suplexed and tossed around like this was wwe?? What donald cerrone? U think jims just gonna stand there like an idiot and get tagged a million times without takin him down? Jim got handled by benson but had mono and had thoughts of his big bros son on his death bed after his big bros other kid ALREADY DIED. If diaz was sick or had a valid excuse then i take back my claims but if he wasnt then the fact remains, hes a sick stand up fighter with a sick if not sicker bjj game and it all goes out the window once someone wrestles him down, how quickly we forget joe daddy beat diaz too.

Jim miller aint stupid plus like diaz hes got an iron chin hes gonna get tagged then hes gonna get diaz to the floor and its game over from there.

RIZO24
01-26-2012, 05:33 PM
U kno its funny u guys keep talkin about this roll that diaz is on um what roll?? Oh u mean subbing a comPletely shot takanori gomi? U guys bring up the stun gun fight yes stun gun owned him but can we bring up how just three fights ago HE WAS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BY RORY MCDONALD?? How he got german suplexed and tossed around like this was wwe?? What donald cerrone? U think jims just gonna stand there like an idiot and get tagged a million times without takin him down? Jim got handled by benson but had mono and had thoughts of his big bros son on his death bed after his big bros other kid ALREADY DIED. If diaz was sick or had a valid excuse then i take back my claims but if he wasnt then the fact remains, hes a sick stand up fighter with a sick if not sicker bjj game and it all goes out the window once someone wrestles him down, how quickly we forget joe daddy beat diaz too.

Jim miller aint stupid plus like diaz hes got an iron chin hes gonna get tagged then hes gonna get diaz to the floor and its game over from there.

Blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, WAR DIAZ MOTHER****ER!!!!You talk like if Miller's ****en you through the assss!!!!!!

Dice
01-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, WAR DIAZ MOTHER****ER!!!!You talk like if Miller's ****en you through the assss!!!!!!

No miller aint fukin me in the a$$ but i am a mutha****a how u think u was born? Btw havE fun rollin up dirt in cigarillos over there in wat becky? Befley? Buckley west virginia??Nmake sure u get all the seeds out the blunt

Big BRICKS
01-27-2012, 06:38 PM

Nate's last two losses are at welterweight so I don't understand your point really. And as far as the roll that I was talking about, Nate has come back and brutalized two fighters in the division who nobody else would even think about standing with, along with his Jiu Jitsu I believe it's his time to shine and now is as good a time as ever for him to take Miller out.

How could you disagree with that statement?

Dice
01-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Those losess at ww wasnt really a weight issue it was a style issue. Rory and him are the same size. And understand nate is my dog i want guys like him and jimto hit the top but we gotta keep it funky if u can take nate down its a wrap. But u kno we will see brick kaps or rizo is ya tryna put points on nate or what man i got 1 mill on jim althought wit this fight everyone wins

Rudyo
01-28-2012, 05:10 PM
I like Miller in this one, I just think he has the power and grit to take Nate down and wear him down to take a decision. I think he will have to get through some early fire like he ahd to against Guillard in order to do so though.

- v e t -
01-28-2012, 05:13 PM
i'll be pulling for Diaz in this, but im just hoping for a great fight :)

scrappy does Ramage have some coke still lingering in his nose in that pic?

:lol1: :lol1:

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1020.jpg