View Full Version : Every UFC Fights Should Be Like UFC 142

Bobby No Sex
01-15-2012, 01:34 AM
no laying on the ground for too long hugging like lovers. knockouts and quick submissions. everytime 2 phags take too much time on the ground should be held up quick. hugging included.

ƒallenloki
01-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Sadly this PPV will only do like 200K buys...

Great night.

WARQUEZ
01-15-2012, 02:56 AM
Rumble tried to ruin it, but Vitor wouldn't have it!

Great night.

kaps
01-15-2012, 03:15 AM
I disagree. I thought the standups where a little pre-mature and it even got stood up once when Rumble was working some ground n pound. Now if it's just stalling or "pointing" I think they should be told to improve possition or work, if they don't, stand them up and deduct a point. If it's only striking you want to see may I suggest K-1 or Boxing. Also, so glad Belfort choked this clown out of the UFC. I wonder if he'll make weight in Bellator....

KingOne
01-16-2012, 02:38 AM
just as the last event in rio... mma is just way more attractive w/out that gay lay 'n' pray style made in US :boxing:

-2 Scrappy-
01-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Gotta love those brazillians they don't care win or lose they just wanna put on a show and most the time that will and heart brings home the w in nasty fashion
Disagree though the last several UfC events have been crazy! Can't remember the last time an event sucked. Probably shields vs Ellenberger maybe bit it still wasn't terrible. Page vs jones had those two heavyweight stinkers but the other fights were sick.

Got no problem with wrestling and grappling as long as their trying to move and not stall. Like kaps said they need to deduct a point or something.