View Full Version : Vitor belfort!!!

Dice
01-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Get that bull***** as$ wrestling out of here aj!!! And f if u think the stand ups were questionable belfort finished his a$$ on the ground!! Shouts to carlson gracie!!!!! Aj i like u but u deserve a pink slip three times u missed weight in the ufc and u got choked out game over shout outs to brazil!!

deansluk
01-15-2012, 12:43 AM
yeh i like rumble but he seems to **** the weight up every time , vitors chin aint the greatest but i love him ! excitement guaranteed , lay n pray should be outlawed or at least stood up regular like this fight was , how i miss pride !

Dice
01-15-2012, 12:48 AM
yeh i like rumble but he seems to **** the weight up every time , vitors chin aint the greatest but i love him ! excitement guaranteed , lay n pray should be outlawed or at least stood up regular like this fight was , how i miss pride !

Green k sent to u my brother

kaps
01-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Rumble has been cut. Vitor is one of my favorite fighters of all time, great choke........That being said, the standups where a little pre-mature, fighters need a little time to get something going. I say atleast 1 min. with point deductions for stalling....

Dice
01-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Rumble has been cut. Vitor is one of my favorite fighters of all time, great choke........That being said, the standups where a little pre-mature, fighters need a little time to get something going. I say atleast 1 min. with point deductions for stalling....

Vitor had control of ajs arm the whole time although the other stand ups were quick but f it man we have to put up with takedowns that lead to no guard passing all the time those quick stand ups were a blessing and fuk rumble i love how he fights but 3 times u missed weight????

RIZO24
01-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Vitor should fight Silva again.. He is the only one who IMO can beat Silva

Dorian
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Vitor will be nothing more than a gatekeeper, like he has been in almost his whole career.

F l i c k e r
01-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Agreed. Vitor ain't going to beat Anderson and will most likely be treated like Franklin is being treated right now.