Bobby No Sex
01-14-2012, 11:25 PM
of course the brazilians gotta win the fights taking place in brazil

Danny Gunz
01-14-2012, 11:26 PM
is the card over?

- v e t -
01-14-2012, 11:27 PM
they were standing them up every time johnson was in position, that was clearly BS if you ask me

i think what johnson did with the weight was complete BS but that doesnt need offset.

- v e t -
01-14-2012, 11:27 PM
just finished the 'co main' belfort fight

Money Shot
01-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Belfort was unlucky to eat that crane kick verses Silva, although I think it will be Sonnen who he fights for belt.

Dice
01-14-2012, 11:42 PM
they were standing them up every time johnson was in position, that was clearly BS if you ask me

i think what johnson did with the weight was complete BS but that doesnt need offset.

He got his ass choked out and he missed weight for the THIRD time sorry game over. Lol he tried everything standin and the phenom just laughed at that joker and those wild a$$ head kicks vitor looked at him like do i look like charlie fukin brenneman??

Dice
01-14-2012, 11:56 PM

Btw i respect ur opinion i by no way am tryin to troll u but i must say that i disagree johnson was doin ZERO in belforts guard even the major mma sites agree with me. In my opinin thats how fights should be reffed. Now this is just my opinion and as i said u have urs and i respect it even if i dont agree wit it i just wanted to clear that up we all men and should all be able to state how we feel. Im also hennyed the fuk down!!!!

WARQUEZ
01-15-2012, 12:03 AM
That was an awesome ending to the PPV.