View Full Version : Cuban Women?

TR vs. GB
01-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Anyone ever date/marry a cubano? What are Cubans a mix of?

jaded
01-11-2012, 04:34 AM
1/2 lime juice
coke
2 oz Havana Club

oh wait...that's how you mix a Cuba Libre...nevermind

TR vs. GB
01-11-2012, 04:38 AM
1/2 lime juice
coke
2 oz Havana Club

oh wait...that's how you mix a Cuba Libre...nevermind

lol :rofl:

piojo del norte
01-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Theres a guy here who goes to cuba and hangs with the best mamis cuba has to offer. Maybe he will show up

Cuauhtémoc1520
01-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Had me a few Cubanas since being in Florida. Cubanas and Puertoriquenas too. They are fine as fuk but loud as a mother fuker...

Prince Mongo
01-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Had me a few Cubanas since being in Florida. Cubanas and Puertoriquenas too. They are fine as fuk but loud as a mother fuker...

Those are from the Cubans that got out American Cubans. They are totally different to real Cubans which are more quiet and balanced. It was the ruling classes that got booted out by Castro.

Cuauhtémoc1520
01-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Those are from the Cubans that got out American Cubans. They are totally different to real Cubans which are more quiet and balanced. It was the ruling classes that got booted out by Castro.

Not necessarily, when Castro released the Marielito's, they were almost all criminals. They came to Miami and began the drug trade that basically built Miami in the 70's.

THE_BIG_HURT
01-11-2012, 11:19 AM
My girlfriend is Cuban and I'm Puerto Rican so you can imagine the **** that is talked but overall she is fiery like most of the Ricans ive dated but super homey, likes to cook and clean and can be surprisingly sweet.

And she is by far the crazier of the family, her sister and mother are both very quiet, softspoken people. She made me love the cuban ladies haha

Walt Liquor
01-11-2012, 11:26 AM
I could write a pamphlet on cubans. Is the a chonga type cuban or is she daddy's girl? Not to stereotype....

UglyPug
01-11-2012, 11:38 AM
went to jr. prom with a cuban girl. . . but she was very "westernized", if you will. . . extremely cute girl, but she was missing her upper left and right bicuspids. . . poor girl :( you couldn't tell unless she was laughing really hard. . . still, very good personality, and cute as hell. . . not to mention could cook like a champ even at 16. . .

most cubans girls ive met have a distinct tone of "white" skin. . . i can spot them from a mile away. . .

UglyPug
01-11-2012, 11:40 AM
My girlfriend is Cuban and I'm Puerto Rican so you can imagine the **** that is talked but overall she is fiery like most of the Ricans ive dated but super homey, likes to cook and clean and can be surprisingly sweet.

And she is by far the crazier of the family, her sister and mother are both very quiet, softspoken people. She made me love the cuban ladies haha

cooking, quiet, VERY SWEET, and soft-spoken are the characteristics ive noted. . . nary came across a crazy cuban female. . .

katsidis
01-11-2012, 11:47 AM
never met a cuban girl...

UglyPug
01-11-2012, 11:49 AM
never met a cuban girl...

lol i'd imagine they would be a very rare, exotic species across the pond. . .

katsidis
01-11-2012, 11:52 AM
lol i'd imagine they would be a very rare, exotic species across the pond. . .

haha exactly! i used to date a mexican girl thats as close as i can get

Verstyle
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
I've never met one. I wish I did, there's a lot of beautiful ones out there. I think Cubans and Puerto Rican's are the same at times. Oops...

UglyPug
01-11-2012, 12:00 PM
haha exactly! i used to date a mexican girl thats as close as i can get

more than an ample substitute! one of my favorite ethnicities of women! absolutely stunning in the looks department. . .

mexican girls are a lot like irish-catholic girls in that they have a strong appreciation for their man. . likely to always be faithful. . they love to cook for, take care of, and look after "their man". . some of the more westernized ones will get a little poppy from time to time, but nothing major. . . but ones who were raised in a more traditional mexican household are soft spoken. . they do get very jealous very easily. . . but won't show it, and won't be all drama-queen about it.

of course the ones i had experience with lived in rural areas. . i imagine they might be a little different if they were raised in a large metropolitan area.

katsidis
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
more than an ample substitute! one of my favorite ethnicities of women! absolutely stunning in the looks department. . .

mexican girls are a lot like irish-catholic girls in that they have a strong appreciation for their man. . likely to always be faithful. . they love to cook for, take care of, and look after "their man". . some of the more westernized ones will get a little poppy from time to time, but nothing major. . . but ones who were raised in a more traditional mexican household are soft spoken. . they do get very jealous very easily. . . but won't show it, and won't be all drama-queen about it.

of course the ones i had experience with lived in rural areas. . i imagine they might be a little different if they were raised in a large metropolitan area.

yeah the Mexican i dated was raised in england so she wasnt exactly a typical mexican. beautiful girl though

Verstyle
01-11-2012, 12:10 PM

Haha. I live in Lil' Mexico aka San Antonio, Texas, and there's not a lot of those thatbyou named around like they used to be. My city is mostly Mexican.

Ether
01-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Cubans.

Loud as ****, with the fastest speaking Spanish.

dj Calleti
01-11-2012, 12:25 PM
****in gorgeous women....I love em. A lot of em are loud as hell like puerto rican women but sexy as hell. I would never marry one though, but they're fun as hell, I've never met a boring cuban girl.

My favorites are colombianas.
:luvbed:

Underboss
01-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Cubans come in every color. Some are White, mixed Black/White. In the Eastern part of the country there are many Blacks mixed with what remains of the native..those are called ''Palestinos'' over there. Then there are Chinese mixed with Black/White etc.

Everyone mixes it up over there. Nobody cares, it's a liberal country.

Underboss
01-11-2012, 12:34 PM
And my wife is Cuban-American. That's what I've been with, never been with any other Non-Cuban but that's because I live in Miami.

UglyPug
01-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Cubans come in every color. Some are White, mixed Black/White. In the Eastern part of the country there are many Blacks mixed with what remains of the native..those are called ''Palestinos'' over there. Then there are Chinese mixed with Black/White etc.

Everyone mixes it up over there. Nobody cares, it's a liberal country.

really? ive heard there is basically an unspoken caste type system over there. . . where all the people "in power" are white, and majority of the poorer people are black? like social classes are blatantly drawn on racial boundaries. . . no "official laws", but it's just an unspoken thing. . .

i do remember watching a boxing documentary, and literally, every single family in this poor, rural area was black. .

maybe it's just a coincidence. . . *shrugs*. . i don't have any first hand knowledge of cuba, though, just stuff ive heard and read. . .

Walt Liquor
01-11-2012, 01:28 PM
And my wife is Cuban-American. That's what I've been with, never been with any other Non-Cuban but that's because I live in Miami.

How many glamour shots of her do her parents have up on the walls?