View Full Version : Hermes franca is finished

Dice
01-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Hes done, 42 months in the clink for rapping a chick under 14. If u know anything about jail you know the unholy trinity is rapists snitches and f@ggots. Unless hes kept in pc that man will be sportin a man slash from ear to mouth. A grown man raping a lil girl who was his student id slash his fukin face myself if i was in the bing imagine what those ignorent a$$ gangstas is gonna do to him. Pro fighting skills mean ZERO in the joint when everyone knows ur a rapist especially a lil girl.

kaps
01-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Really sad to hear about this. Hermes is probably the nicest coolest fighter I've ever met. He hung out with Tanner and I for a good 2 hours after he was robbed at UFC 46. We where drinking a ton of beers and we where going to settle the tab but he took the check and paid it anyway. Pretty disappointing to find out about all this ****. I wish him the best of luck...

ƒallenloki
01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
I can't believe he only got 42 months.

Gojira
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Franca aint no *****. Im sure he'll be alright just as long as he watches out for big bubba and crew.

BALLISTIC
01-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Mma skills don't scare anyone ...anyone with decent punching skills would ko anyone..this guys deserves an ass whooping Forreals..

Virgil Caine
01-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Mma skills don't scare anyone ...anyone with decent punching skills would ko anyone..this guys deserves an ass whooping Forreals..
I disagree. It's easy to choke the ***** out of anyone who doesn't know what they are doing. If you are facing a gang though it's a different matter.

Dice
01-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Dude mma skills MEAN ZERO when ur in jail for raping a lil girl. If he got lOcked up for drugs or some otha stuff then he would be good but hes goin in as a rapists which means the prison gangs are gonna target him specifically WITH A MILLION SHANKS hes finished

kaps
01-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Dude mma skills MEAN ZERO when ur in jail for raping a lil girl. If he got lOcked up for drugs or some otha stuff then he would be good but hes goin in as a rapists which means the prison gangs are gonna target him specifically WITH A MILLION SHANKS hes finished

Nearly all child molesters are automatically PC'd if they want to be or not....

Dice
01-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Nearly all child molesters are automatically PC'd if they want to be or not....

U gotta come out ya cell eventually. May god be wit him i dont wish jail on no one but kaps if i raped ur daughter and i was her damn bjj coach would u show me any mercy?

ƒallenloki
01-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Child molesters should be publicly executed. Seriously.

MARKBNLV
01-10-2012, 10:40 PM
U gotta come out ya cell eventually. May god be wit him i dont wish jail on no one but kaps if i raped ur daughter and i was her damn bjj coach would u show me any mercy?

He will be locked down with other child molesters and rapists,if they sent him to gen pop the shot caller would ask for his papers and then take care of him accordingly.

ANACONDA
01-11-2012, 02:04 PM
He will be shanked up the bum hole.