View Full Version : Donald Cerrone vs Nate Diaz

Unknown Champ
12-21-2011, 09:04 PM
:firedevil Time for someone to shut this mouthy guy up.
I have 1 billion on Cerrone to tax that a$$.

kaps
12-21-2011, 09:41 PM
I'll go 500Mil. Since when is Nate mouthy? Cerrone is way more mouthy than Nate...

Unknown Champ
12-21-2011, 09:53 PM
For mouthin off to cerrrone when he was trying to say whats up to him

I don't like that smug, high school drop, out attitude.

Cerrone is gonna smash this cat

Unknown Champ
12-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks for backing your guy to make a bet.
Wanna bet on Condit vs Diaz?

200 mil?

kaps
12-21-2011, 10:04 PM
For mouthin off to cerrrone when he was trying to say whats up to him

I don't like that smug, high school drop, out attitude.

Cerrone is gonna smash this cat

He doesn't want to be friends with people he's going to fight. How hard is that to understand?

kaps
12-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks for backing your guy to make a bet.
Wanna bet on Condit vs Diaz?

200 mil?

Sigged.......

Marchegiano
12-24-2011, 11:19 AM
It isn't difficult to understand. Why they still think it's cool to be fake ass 1999 thug punk limp bizkit ******s. That's whats hard to understand.....homie. dog. g..

RIZO24
12-24-2011, 02:26 PM
NAte is gonna **** Cerrone up, standing or on the ground!! I will bet anyone on it!! Nothing over 10 million per person, i only got 220 million. I also bet Nick is gonna whoop Condit!!

*Boss*
12-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Fight of the night . no doubt. Cerrone wins by Ko.

kaps
12-24-2011, 04:11 PM
It isn't difficult to understand. Why they still think it's cool to be fake ass 1999 thug punk limp bizkit ******s. That's whats hard to understand.....homie. dog. g..

They're the realist dudes in the sport. If you think they're fake Cesar welcomes Challengers at his gym. Don't be scared homie....

RIZO24
12-24-2011, 04:48 PM
They're the realist dudes in the sport. If you think they're fake Cesar welcomes Challengers at his gym. Don't be scared homie....

Haha.. Diaz bros ain't no joke!!!

Rapid Counter
12-25-2011, 08:54 PM
NAte is gonna **** Cerrone up, standing or on the ground!! I will bet anyone on it!! Nothing over 10 million per person, i only got 220 million. I also bet Nick is gonna whoop Condit!!

I'll take that bet. My 5 mil against yours that Cerrone beats Diaz. Message me on my wall if you are interested bro.

danny711
12-26-2011, 11:53 PM
This isthe fight I can't wait for. These guys are going to scrap. Should be a good one.

G A M E
12-27-2011, 12:05 AM

people still use that ***** my ways g:afro:

RIZO24
12-27-2011, 07:53 AM
Nate Diaz is a motherfukenn G, Cerrone is just ****en wannabe cowboy!!WAR DIAZ BROS!!

Unknown Champ
12-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Nate Diaz is a motherfukenn G, Cerrone is just ****en wannabe cowboy!!WAR DIAZ BROS!!

Fuuck both Diaz brothers, Condit and Cerrone are gonna handle

RIZO24
12-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Fuuck both Diaz brothers, Condit and Cerrone are gonna handle

Condit and Cerrone aint gonna handle ****t homie!!! I got 100 million on each if you want, hit me up...

PlayerKiller
12-28-2011, 07:57 PM
I will do 500 mil on Diaz with thread starter.

200 mil with you.

I wont confirm, just reply to me and its a done deal.

Unknown Champ
12-29-2011, 05:24 AM
ALL bets confirmed ol busta's haha.

Should be great!

PlayerKiller
12-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Done deal on bet bearman. no more bets ? If any1 else will take itbets in next 5 hours i will take it

-2 Scrappy-
12-30-2011, 04:29 AM
When I first heard this fight I thought Diaz would smoke him with his boxing but after seeing them face to face diaz might not have as big a reach as I thought and Cerrone is the more versatile slightly more accurate striker with various strikes. This is going to steal the show I gurantee it but I still got diaz since he seems faster, crisper and more powerful. Cerrone wont finish him diaz is better on the ground and has a sick chin. I just think like Nick his boxing will make the big difference and if it hits the ground diaz is as lethal as Henderson.

WAR DIAZ!

WARQUEZ
12-30-2011, 08:33 AM
I hope this turns out entertaining and lives up to the hype. I'm gonna have tons of casual fans over who've never seen the UFC before but by watching the commercials most of them think this is just as big a fight as the main event.

WAR DIAZ

Virgil Caine
12-30-2011, 09:32 AM
I hope this turns out entertaining and lives up to the hype. I'm gonna have tons of casual fans over who've never seen the UFC before but by watching the commercials most of them think this is just as big a fight as the main event.

WAR DIAZ

They're styles may result in a great fight. Of course you never know until they fight, but on paper it seems it may be. I haven't followed Cerrone's career at much, but they do seem somewhat similar, although on intuition I do think Diaz is better on the ground and on the feet (though Nate Diaz is not as good as his brother in either area, we all know).

-2 Scrappy-
12-30-2011, 10:15 AM

WAR DIAZ

Yeah neither one are ever in boring fights except against wrestlers which neither one are. If I could bet a million dollars on a fight to be exciting I think this fight would be the safest pick! Cerrone does start slow but with diaz constantly coming forward thats out the window and even if it hits the ground oh my god we will still be in for a treat with constant scrambling and submission attempts. I don't even care if the main event last 2 seconds this fight has me drooling!

Unknown Champ
12-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Yeah neither one are ever in boring fights except against wrestlers which neither one are. If I could bet a million dollars on a fight to be exciting I think this fight would be the safest pick! Cerrone does start slow but with diaz constantly coming forward thats out the window and even if it hits the ground oh my god we will still be in for a treat with constant scrambling and submission attempts. I don't even care if the main event last 2 seconds this fight has me drooling!

Co fucckin sign brother!!!