View Full Version : Could Cyborg beat Kenflo?

kaps
12-19-2011, 04:18 AM
What do you guys think?

F l i c k e r
12-19-2011, 04:26 AM
Lol, honestly? Yes. I bet she could.

Kenflo literally has zero killer instinct and won't commit to any strikes.

I bet Cyborg could spark him out or drop him and guillotine.

kaps
12-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Lol, honestly? Yes. I bet she could.

Kenflo literally has zero killer instinct and won't commit to any strikes.

I bet Cyborg could spark him out or drop him and guillotine.

More of a joke thread playing on Cyborg's scary strengths and Kenflo's desperation for a title....

F l i c k e r
12-19-2011, 05:50 AM
I'd still favor Cyborg to beat him. :rofl:

UglyPug
12-19-2011, 07:05 AM
lol hell nah. . . she couldn't even beat Urijah Faber. . .

dough401
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I'd still favor Cyborg to beat him. :rofl:

You dont really believe these word you speak do you>? Come on maybe a rookie in the game but Kenflo would school her lets be real!

kaps
12-19-2011, 02:23 PM
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/criscyborg3.jpg

http://mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/FlorianGomiUFCFN21_2852.jpeg

Dorian
12-19-2011, 02:47 PM
She would win via whatever she wants..

dough401
12-19-2011, 03:01 PM
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/criscyborg3.jpg

http://mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/FlorianGomiUFCFN21_2852.jpeg

Is she more manly looking? yes
Can she out bench him? yes
Could she one shot him? yes
Does she have gold around her waist? yes
But **** all that nonsense Kenflo would tap that ass out and then get taking advantage of cause she said so...LMAO

BKM-2010
12-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Yeah she'd beat his fists up with her face. Florian would toy with her, and ko or sub her at any point in the fight he'd like.

RIZO24
12-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Cyborg would **** Florian up, no doubt!!!

N!GGALAS CAGE
12-19-2011, 09:44 PM
I think Cyborg would win a boring decision.

It would look just like the Florian vs. Aldo and Penn fights. He would get outclassed during the stand up and just hold her up against the cage and sniff her crotch 5 rounds.

Marchegiano
12-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Hell man, Christine could take out most the division.

M Deezy
12-20-2011, 05:56 AM
yes Cyborg can beat anyone any sex from 155 and below. she would destroy everyone who came at her. Been saying it for years. just put her up against the guys she will end up being the new UFC champ

Virgil Caine
12-20-2011, 06:08 AM
I give her a good shot. No joke.

Spray_resistant
12-20-2011, 10:41 AM
I could seriously see her beating him.

$ LegenD $
12-20-2011, 10:50 AM
did anyone notice how she picked up her dude cyborg and bouned him up and down...i was like wtf!!....she could very well stop florian in the opening round if they ever square off..lol....

$Full Clip$
12-20-2011, 01:23 PM
She would put him to sleep then comeback to my bedroom so i can tear that pussay up!

Dice
12-21-2011, 02:07 AM
Are u guys for real??? Ken Flo would knock out both Cyborgs at the same time.

Kennys a moron for seriously trying to cut down to 145 but get real, Aldo is one of the best in the world, Sherk and Maynerd layed on him, and BJ Penn is BJ Penn

Everybody else who fought him GOT COMPLETELY STARCHED! And im not even really a Kenny fan and was completely disgusted when he got a title shot after beating a FW who wasnt even in the top 5 which made me not like him even more but Kenny is one of the best in the world at 155.

And to the dude that said Kenny has no killer instinct whatsoever, Kennys got 14 wins, 2 of them were decisions, 3 were ko's 9 were submissions.

Cyborg is a freak of nature tranny, that i completely understand, but please, Kenny is no can from japan

Virgil Caine
12-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Are u guys for real??? Ken Flo would knock out both Cyborgs at the same time.

Kennys a moron for seriously trying to cut down to 145 but get real, Aldo is one of the best in the world, Sherk and Maynerd layed on him, and BJ Penn is BJ Penn

Everybody else who fought him GOT COMPLETELY STARCHED! And im not even really a Kenny fan and was completely disgusted when he got a title shot after beating a FW who wasnt even in the top 5 which made me not like him even more but Kenny is one of the best in the world at 155.

And to the dude that said Kenny has no killer instinct whatsoever, Kennys got 14 wins, 2 of them were decisions, 3 were ko's 9 were submissions.

Cyborg is a freak of nature tranny, that i completely understand, but please, Kenny is no can from japan
Florian is a mediocre journyman level fighter. Cyborg the man would beat him, and I'd give Cris a fair shot. If you knew your history with regards to combat sports, there have been a number of man vs woman matchups in the past even, and the women have won a fair enough number. Cris Cyborg is the type of female fighter that could compete with many men, including imho Florian.

Dice
12-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Florian is a mediocre journyman level fighter. Cyborg the man would beat him, and I'd give Cris a fair shot. If you knew your history with regards to combat sports, there have been a number of man vs woman matchups in the past even, and the women have won a fair enough number. Cris Cyborg is the type of female fighter that could compete with many men, including imho Florian.

I know my combat sports history quite well, BOTH CYBORGS would get killed by Kenny. Evangelista Cyborg is the mediocre journyman level fighter who used to be able to take a shot but is completely shot now and who would probably get tapped by Kenny.

Christine is a beast but were talking about her beating a dude who dominated most guys he fought and every dude he beat.

I'm talking about he choked out Sam Stout, choked out Joe Stevenson, tkoed Joe Lauzon, dominated Huerta when huerta was actually a beast and beat javair vazquez in a weight class he didnt belong in

Now i respect that you respectfully posted you opinion and did it tastefully and i have to respond in kind the same way. If you feel both Cyborgs, including a shot glass chinned man whos only hope of winning is a ko punch and a woman with muscles, cool, but to call Kenny mediocre and a journeyman???

He took Drew Fickett to the limit when Drew was 23-2 and when Kenny only 2 and 0! yes u read that right 2-0 going up against a dude 23-2 and he still took him to a split decision, he lost to a bigger Sanchez in his fourth pro fight
Sherk also had a million times more experience then Kenny and got sliced up still. It took him three years to lose again and he lost to BJ Penn who was on the p4p list and was the number 1 LW, Maynerd who is still a top5 LW and Aldo who is p4p ranked and the number 1 FW in the world.

Like I said, he may not be the best and i was disgusted with his quick title shot at fw but to call him a mediocre journyman is a bit rediculous

BUT You have your opinion and i gotta respect that even if i dont agree with it

Dice
12-21-2011, 05:43 AM
He didnt beat vazquez, it was Nunes whos a better fighter then vazquez, sorry for the error.

Marchegiano
12-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Aye? well yera fookin' git ain't cha?......Sorry I don't mean that....just seemed too nice to be an argument.

I feel like you give way too much credit to Ken. He's a ***** (timid), He's weak, and doesn't have killer instincts (can't finish a *****). Ken may not be a Jap can, but that is where he belongs. He could get the dream belt.

Virgil Caine
12-21-2011, 12:44 PM
I know my combat sports history quite well, BOTH CYBORGS would get killed by Kenny. Evangelista Cyborg is the mediocre journyman level fighter who used to be able to take a shot but is completely shot now and who would probably get tapped by Kenny.

Christine is a beast but were talking about her beating a dude who dominated most guys he fought and every dude he beat.

I'm talking about he choked out Sam Stout, choked out Joe Stevenson, tkoed Joe Lauzon, dominated Huerta when huerta was actually a beast and beat javair vazquez in a weight class he didnt belong in

Now i respect that you respectfully posted you opinion and did it tastefully and i have to respond in kind the same way. If you feel both Cyborgs, including a shot glass chinned man whos only hope of winning is a ko punch and a woman with muscles, cool, but to call Kenny mediocre and a journeyman???

He took Drew Fickett to the limit when Drew was 23-2 and when Kenny only 2 and 0! yes u read that right 2-0 going up against a dude 23-2 and he still took him to a split decision, he lost to a bigger Sanchez in his fourth pro fight
Sherk also had a million times more experience then Kenny and got sliced up still. It took him three years to lose again and he lost to BJ Penn who was on the p4p list and was the number 1 LW, Maynerd who is still a top5 LW and Aldo who is p4p ranked and the number 1 FW in the world.

Like I said, he may not be the best and i was disgusted with his quick title shot at fw but to call him a mediocre journyman is a bit rediculous

BUT You have your opinion and i gotta respect that even if i dont agree with it

You seem to leave one thing out.

Evangelista is considerably bigger. And he has good enough stand up and enough power to put Florian away.

Dice
12-21-2011, 01:32 PM
You seem to leave one thing out.

Evangelista is considerably bigger. And he has good enough stand up and enough power to put Florian away.

I mentioned he can only win with his power, and we all know hes bigger then KenFlo but to be honest i seriously think Kenny would just sub ManBorg.

As i said all opinions

Dice
12-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Aye? well yera fookin' git ain't cha?......Sorry I don't mean that....just seemed too nice to be an argument.

I feel like you give way too much credit to Ken. He's a ***** (timid), He's weak, and doesn't have killer instincts (can't finish a *****). Ken may not be a Jap can, but that is where he belongs. He could get the dream belt.

How cant Kenny finish a fight when he finished 12 of the 14 people he's beaten? On top of that he's only been finished twice out of his four losses.

No biggie if u guys dont like dude, to be honest im not a big Kenny fan niether and if u feel hes timid or weak fine but to say he lacks killer instinct is just some hatin ish when he has an 85 perfect finishing rate.

but If i can get off Kenny, Evangelista Cyborg Santos is shot to death if anyone needs to take his ass to japan its him

ƒallenloki
12-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Considering Cyborg trains with the men at her gym, I see her winning this by KO.

Don't forget that Florian got put on his ass twice by Diego Nunes who can't punch.

Also, I believe Christiane has male genetalia.