View Full Version : [PLEASE HELP] Overeem vs Jones!

photomane
12-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Make it happen! I wanna see Overeem teach Bones a lesson!

ChampSince84
12-16-2011, 10:50 PM
if someone were to beat Jones it wouldnt be Overeem

-Swizzy-
12-17-2011, 04:06 AM
if someone were to beat Jones it wouldnt be Overeem

LOL. do you know who Overeem is?

better yet, do you know what MMA is?

Flab
12-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Are we confusing Overeem with Anderson Silva?

Flab
12-17-2011, 04:36 AM
If Jones starts eating 3 horses a day, then maybe. :rofl:

led
12-17-2011, 05:07 AM
If Jones starts eating 3 horses a day, then maybe. :rofl:

Why dont you suggest 4 horses a day for a sure win.

GreatestIam
12-17-2011, 09:16 PM
what do horses have to do with it... this fight is definitely a possibility in the future... Jones is 23-24 by 27-28 he may be 220 plus.... Jones beats da **** outta Overeem with another 15-20 pounds of muscle,,,

Boxingtech718v2
12-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Give Jones a shipment of the same PEDs Allastair been using and I see a Jones win.

Clegg
12-18-2011, 12:57 AM

No, what is it?

BKM-2010
12-18-2011, 02:35 PM
At this point Jones wouldn't survive more than 3 minutes in the cage with Overeem.

Overeem has trained with Semmy Schilt for years. The tallest, and one of the best kickboxers of all time. Alistair wouldn't be thrown off by him. Good luck to Jones trying to put and keep a 260lb Overeem on his back.

kaps
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
It'd be cool to see him fight at his own weight class. LOL @ "What do horses have to do with it?"

ChampSince84
12-18-2011, 09:23 PM

Lol yes I do know who overeem is and to me it sounds like u didnt hear of overeem until u heard hes fighting Brock lesnar. To b honest Jones would kill him if they fought.

My guess is u think overeem is p4p cause of his size lol get more educated loser:sigh1:

ChampSince84
12-18-2011, 09:26 PM
what do horses have to do with it... this fight is definitely a possibility in the future... Jones is 23-24 by 27-28 he may be 220 plus.... Jones beats da **** outta Overeem with another 15-20 pounds of muscle,,,

Overeem eats horse meat in Holland for protien

Blair_Wells#32
12-18-2011, 10:23 PM
After Brock beats overeem into a pulp, he just might scare him from the heavyweight picture and we just may seem Jones vs Overeem :) :lol1:

ChampSince84
12-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Nah overeem has no plans on moving back down to lhw

Virgil Caine
12-19-2011, 02:29 AM

I guarantee he weighs well over 220 pounds. I would say he likely walks around at something like 240.

Marchegiano
12-19-2011, 10:59 PM
It'd be cool to see him fight at his own weight class. LOL @ "What do horses have to do with it?"

****ing a. It'd be nice to see him against anyone his size. Just to satisfy the obvious question.

G A M E
12-20-2011, 01:45 AM
****ing a. It'd be nice to see him against anyone his size. Just to satisfy the obvious question.

this right here.. jones is a bully among the MMA light heavies, but i got no problem with that

BALLISTIC
12-21-2011, 11:40 AM
overeem drops down to 220 and jones whoops him..no doubt..shogun KO him 2 times..lol

dough401
12-21-2011, 11:57 AM
After Brock beats overeem into a pulp, he just might scare him from the heavyweight picture and we just may seem Jones vs Overeem :) :lol1:

Yeah thats not gonna happen people seem to forget Brock hates getting hit and going up against one of the better strikers in the HW I just dont see it maybe if he take him in the first minute but other then that hes ****ed man just my opinion tho.

Shadownero
12-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Give Jones a shipment of the same PEDs Allastair been using and I see a Jones win.

Not all big athletes are on peds, they train harder and put the work in. 3 hours a day in the gym will not cut it and most guys who train fail to see this. Proper diet, training, and coaches can all lead to Overeems physique and just because your man-hood is threatened by Overeem does not mean you should degrade his work by calling him a cheater.

Virgil Caine
12-22-2011, 08:34 AM
There is still a physical limit to how much lean muscle one can pack on over a given period of time.

I'm not saying necessarily that I think Reem is on roids.

I do have my suspicions though.

Oh and Brock Lesnar?

Yeah, that guy is really natural.

Jon Jones?

Wouldn't surprise me.

(Insert random fighter's name here)?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Blackfoot
12-22-2011, 11:42 AM
There is still a physical limit to how much lean muscle one can pack on over a given period of time.

I'm not saying necessarily that I think Reem is on roids.

I do have my suspicions though.

Oh and Brock Lesnar?

Yeah, that guy is really natural.

Jon Jones?

Wouldn't surprise me.

(Insert random fighter's name here)?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Genki Sudo

-Swizzy-
12-22-2011, 05:28 PM
No, what is it?

don't know. thats why I was asking.

Big BRICKS
12-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Genki Sudo

He got you there lol

Shadownero
12-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Shinya aoki?

Dorian
12-22-2011, 09:16 PM

Didn't you say Serra will submit GSP in their 2nd fight?

:lol1:

Blair_Wells#32
12-23-2011, 06:25 AM
hey Serra was setting up a rocky like comeback in the later rounds but the ref stepped in to stop it prematurely :lol1:

but Overeems never fought anyone like brock b4 and i think brock will take him down make him carry his weight and finish late 1st round or early 2nd when overeems exhausted from having 280 on top of him swinging away.

Virgil Caine
12-25-2011, 05:47 AM
hey Serra was setting up a rocky like comeback in the later rounds but the ref stepped in to stop it prematurely :lol1:

but Overeems never fought anyone like brock b4 and i think brock will take him down make him carry his weight and finish late 1st round or early 2nd when overeems exhausted from having 280 on top of him swinging away.

Fedor hate is obvious.

You've always been a troll and will always be a troll.

It's okay, we forgive you. But do try to step your game up a little bit.

dan_cov
12-25-2011, 06:17 AM

And like Brocks ever fought anything like Overeem before! Brocks another Todd Duffee - a media hype except this one the WWE built up. Most boring 1-D yop I have ever seen, wouldn't even give him a punchers chance and that is with 4oz mitts. Overeem will fcuk his world up.

If you or anybody else wants to take Brock, |I'll give you 1.5 odds, my 15 to your 10 mill.

ChampSince84
12-25-2011, 11:15 PM
And like Brocks ever fought anything like Overeem before! Brocks another Todd Duffee - a media hype except this one the WWE built up. Most boring 1-D yop I have ever seen, wouldn't even give him a punchers chance and that is with 4oz mitts. Overeem will fcuk his world up.

If you or anybody else wants to take Brock, |I'll give you 1.5 odds, my 15 to your 10 mill.

never fought anybody like overreem? u talking about size or his fighting ability??? brock had fought good competition minus the texas crazy horse since he got to the ufc. Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Cain Valesquez, Shane Carwin. Im tired of hearing "he hasnt fought anybody like me" speech, ur post proves nothing and has no point:nana:

dan_cov
12-25-2011, 11:35 PM
never fought anybody like overreem? u talking about size or his fighting ability??? brock had fought good competition minus the texas crazy horse since he got to the ufc. Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Cain Valesquez, Shane Carwin. Im tired of hearing "he hasnt fought anybody like me" speech, ur post proves nothing and has no point:nana:

It does have a point actually. Frank Mir is a gatekeeper at HW!
Randy was kicking on 45-50.
Cain plastered Brock.
Carwin has never beaten anybody worth a damn he was another severely hyped guy due to his size & he destroyed Brock until his poor cardio let him down.

Not a single one of those guys striking, T.D.D is anywhere near Overeems & Overeem has as much experience as them all combined.

ChampSince84
12-26-2011, 01:30 AM
It does have a point actually. Frank Mir is a gatekeeper at HW!
Randy was kicking on 45-50.
Cain plastered Brock.
Carwin has never beaten anybody worth a damn he was another severely hyped guy due to his size & he destroyed Brock until his poor cardio let him down.

Not a single one of those guys striking, T.D.D is anywhere near Overeems & Overeem has as much experience as them all combined.

Frank mir in my opinion is getting very good and has beaten most of the best. I have no prob with overeem, seems like a cool guy but i have a funny feeling brock will run over him and put the overeem hype down the drain...just a thought