View Full Version : The Official Friday Night Lounge!

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 04:02 PM
It's Friday... you staying home or going out? What do you have planned out for tonight? In Ric's words "WACHU GOT?"

As for me... Well, i met this hot young broad last week at a club. Let me tell you the story.

So, i went clubbing with a few buddies. Drinking that bomb ass Rum & Coke, and Modelos all night.... met this bomb ass broad who was at the bar with her girls. We talked and drank all night. Asked for her name, age, and number. I got everything. We talked and texted 24/7. Then, broad told me she lied about her age! I was like "WTF!" She told me she was really 19 instead of 24. So, I played it like if I was disappointed....lmao. She fell for it.
She said she is gonna make it up to me tonight. I said "o.k."

Well, I just texted her and told her I wanna hit up a bar (she has a fake i.d. I guess) blaze, and get a nice room in downtown Portland. She agreed... so, here I am with a boner ready to go out tonight. A lot of drinking, smoking, and phucking going on tonight! Por favor believe that.

What you, animales got?

chiguy91
12-16-2011, 04:08 PM
going to see some fights with my boy Mayweather41-0. this polish dude is headlining the card, i was at his last fight and it sucked ass. hopefully this fight is a bit better.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=628982

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 04:29 PM
going to see some fights with my boy Mayweather41-0. this polish dude is headlining the card, i was at his last fight and it sucked ass. hopefully this fight is a bit better.

That's what is firme about living in big ass cities! I always wanted to go to a live show here in Oregon, but they don't have shyt. I had to go to Vegas to watch one.

The last "big" fight they had here was Mayweather vs. Mitchell. That shyt was back in 05 I believe. I heard the place was empty and they had all the people who were sitting in the nose bleeds move down. I bet if Mayweather came back to Oregon... shyt would sellout. I'd phucking camp out if I have to. LOL

Have fun, bro.

ELPERRO
12-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Movie night with my fiance and my newborn baby...How times HAVE CHANGED! We will still keep warm with some grey goose and cran or southern comfort and dr.pepper.

RavshinRicRude
12-16-2011, 07:45 PM
It's Friday... you staying home or going out? What do you have planned out for tonight? In Ric's words "WACHU GOT?"

As for me... Well, i met this hot young broad last week at a club. Let me tell you the story.

So, i went clubbing with a few buddies. Drinking that bomb ass Rum & Coke, and Modelos all night.... met this bomb ass broad who was at the bar with her girls. We talked and drank all night. Asked for her name, age, and number. I got everything. We talked and texted 24/7. Then, broad told me she lied about her age! I was like "WTF!" She told me she was really 19 instead of 24. So, I played it like if I was disappointed....lmao. She fell for it.
She said she is gonna make it up to me tonight. I said "o.k."

Well, I just texted her and told her I wanna hit up a bar (she has a fake i.d. I guess) blaze, and get a nice room in downtown Portland. She agreed... so, here I am with a boner ready to go out tonight. A lot of drinking, smoking, and phucking going on tonight! Por favor believe that.

What you, animales got?
Green k for the quote.........:afro:

What I got????

Going on a "first date" with this cougar that I met on facebook....hahahh true story.......this chick in FORTY years old (so she says so that prob makes her 42-43)........but gwaaaaad damn she got a body for daaaaaaaayz!!!!!!!we been bull****n' back and forth for like a month now on FB and she finally asked to meet.....I was like aight .....ill knock the dust off the poooosssey....hahahaha....so we doing dinner aaaaaaand then what ever comes our way.......:afro:

chiguy91
12-17-2011, 02:34 AM
That's what is firme about living in big ass cities! I always wanted to go to a live show here in Oregon, but they don't have shyt. I had to go to Vegas to watch one.

The last "big" fight they had here was Mayweather vs. Mitchell. That shyt was back in 05 I believe. I heard the place was empty and they had all the people who were sitting in the nose bleeds move down. I bet if Mayweather came back to Oregon... shyt would sellout. I'd phucking camp out if I have to. LOL

Have fun, bro.

thanks bro, i acually just got back. some pretty decent fights, i enjoyed it. marty jakubowski, 116-7 (fought and got ko'ed by jcc twice) and andrew golota were there. pretty good night, going to chill at home now and fall asleep with watching something. hope everyone had/ is having a good night. can't wait for ward/froch tomorrow. also, anyone know the result of el veneno rubio's fight tonight? he is suppose to fight matt vanda tonight.

bigsmoothh
12-17-2011, 12:45 PM
i have to go christmas shopping for the little ones, probably stop by the buttnaked and have a few drinks.......

Bow Down
12-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Sup fellas?!?!?! Its Friday Night again... what are your plans?

Watching the fight tonight with some ruka I met 2 days ago. Just a kick back night. Nothing too rowdy. Relax, smoke, drink, and maybe bust a nut.

Ric, you bang that cougar?

chiguy91
12-30-2011, 09:16 PM
gonna stay home, watch the fight and bulls/clippers game.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rUQ9TB3OWJM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rUQ9TB3OWJM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

LeG00N
12-30-2011, 09:17 PM
never watch UFC but I guess i'll stream it tonight....

LeG00N
12-30-2011, 09:31 PM
damn the grappling was boring ashell

chiguy91
01-20-2012, 04:44 AM
yeah buddy, can't wait. war el chacal! :boxing:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hNpjb-WeN7U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hNpjb-WeN7U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

chiguy91
03-17-2012, 03:17 AM
just came home from a local card.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=635554

just about to browse the forum for the night and download some shows. :fing02:

cactusEG
03-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Me and the GF went out for dinner. Met up with some of my homeboy and chilled for a min. Went back home and built a fire and had some drinks

bigsmoothh
03-20-2012, 11:51 PM
el friday estuve muy ocupado asiendo y desadiendo, fui al amc 30 theatre a ver la movie de john carter...

chiguy91
03-23-2012, 11:44 PM
watching ufc's the ultimate fighter live on fx. then magdaleno/beltran on showtime. andy ruiz jr and hanzel martinez are on the card too, but i don't think they'll show them.

edit: guess ruiz jr already won a decision. and damn, every fight includes an undefeated fighter.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=636383

cactusEG
03-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Went ate some tacos with the little lady. After that hit the mall and got some new cloths.

bigsmoothh
03-24-2012, 12:54 AM
stayed home, watched some movies.

Luffy
03-24-2012, 04:37 AM
im just sitting here jacking it........