View Full Version : Ay Papa!!!! Que Viva Capo loko aka Lil Margarito!!!!

Bow Down
12-14-2011, 10:29 PM
My fellow MEXIKINGS.... Ya llego El Big Chorizo aka El Capo Loko aka Lil Margarito.

Just wanted to stop by to say hello to you fine folks.

Ill be back soon. Shout outs to the homies.... thanks for the love. They can't keep us down... the only way they "beat" us is by banning us. How pathetic is that. Lulz.

I'd appreciate some donations as well.

Viva Mexico, viva Erik Morales, y viva Antonio Margarito :)

LeG00N
12-15-2011, 12:25 AM
My fellow MEXIKINGS.... Ya llego El Big Chorizo aka El Capo Loko aka Lil Margarito.

Just wanted to stop by to say hello to you fine folks.

Ill be back soon. Shout outs to the homies.... thanks for the love. They can't keep us down... the only way they "beat" us is by banning us. How pathetic is that. Lulz.

I'd appreciate some donations as well.

Viva Mexico, viva Erik Morales, y viva Antonio Margarito :)

when are you getting unbanned?

or era una permaban?

Mexicanpimp
12-15-2011, 12:31 AM

or era una permaban?

any way you could get unbanned? I want my old account:grumpy:

LeG00N
12-15-2011, 12:33 AM
any way you could get unbanned? I want my old account:grumpy:

if it's a permaban probably not...

you should probably start kissing some MOD ass and ask nicely... :lol1:

bigsmoothh
12-15-2011, 12:34 AM
good to have you back loko, they cant keep us down ese...................

Mexicanpimp
12-15-2011, 12:37 AM
if it's a permaban probably not...

you should probably start kissing some MOD ass and ask nicely... :lol1:

haha Il leave the **** sucking for you homie:luvbed:
You guys should make a petition :fingersx:

chiguy91
12-15-2011, 10:09 PM
good to hear from you man, hopefully your old account gets unbanned soon but if not, just stick with this one.

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 02:43 PM

or era una permaban?

Banned for good. I made that bytch Reed catch feelings. I'm sure he'll ban me again 'cause he fears me... like Cotto fears Margairto!:boxing:

good to have you back loko, they cant keep us down ese...................

Good seein' you too brah. Hell no they can't! They can't phuck wit' us... they ban us 'cause they can't handle the Mexican heat. We're so hot like a phuckin' Habanero!

good to hear from you man, hopefully your old account gets unbanned soon but if not, just stick with this one.

It's banned for good. Either way, I have a few more names ready for war too. They can ban me or ban this ip, pero there is plenty more.

They fear Capo... true story.

Shout out to my homie Ajax for the points. Pinche Maniac is becoming a Jew with all that ****.... but, a Margarito signature would make it up. LOL

RIZO24
12-16-2011, 03:00 PM
welcome back homie!!

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 03:05 PM
welcome back homie!!

Gracias, carnal! Vatos Locos 4 ever!

Bad-ass signature. Margo not giving a phuck! Siempre con huevos!

Luffy
12-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Banned for good. I made that bytch Reed catch feelings. I'm sure he'll ban me again 'cause he fears me... like Cotto fears Margairto!:boxing:

Good seein' you too brah. Hell no they can't! They can't phuck wit' us... they ban us 'cause they can't handle the Mexican heat. We're so hot like a phuckin' Habanero!

It's banned for good. Either way, I have a few more names ready for war too. They can ban me or ban this ip, pero there is plenty more.

They fear Capo... true story.

Shout out to my homie Ajax for the points. Pinche Maniac is becoming a Jew with all that ****.... but, a Margarito signature would make it up. LOL

lmao i always thought that he holds those points to dearly

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 03:51 PM
lmao i always thought that he holds those points to dearly

Ima bug my homie Maniac all the time. at least the homie Rizo gave me 10 points! :boxing:

RIZO24
12-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Ima bug my homie Maniac all the time. at least the homie Rizo gave me 10 points! :boxing:

Correction, I gave you 10,000,010 lmao.

bigsmoothh
12-17-2011, 12:33 PM
como se puede dar points? or k, im not familiar with this *****