View Full Version : seriously no one in mma has grown

BALLISTIC
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
bigger in years than overeem i could see why the NSAC wants him to take a drug test..lol..he went from puma into a lion in 4 years or so..

-Swizzy-
12-13-2011, 08:01 PM
he was fighting at LHW so he had to weight drain. And even at LHW he would walk around at 240 between fights. Now he weighs-in at about 255.

I have a friend who's 6'4 doesn't work out and isn't fat and he walks around at 260.

Not saying that reem doesn't take performance enhancements for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't. Nothing out of the ordinary.

F l i c k e r
12-13-2011, 08:17 PM
lol, look at his muscle mass. Not natural. Not even natural bodybuilders that big.

Forget looking at then and now. Just look at his muscle mass. Looking at then and now is also a pretty damning though.

-Swizzy-
12-13-2011, 08:28 PM
http://mmahits.com/uploads/2010/05/overeem.jpg

is it really that unbelievable? He had the same kind of muscles. He just doesn't diet and dehydrate and he can also lift more weights as a result. All factor into a bigger Overeem. Not that unbelievable to me. He is still as cut as he was before.

F l i c k e r
12-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Nah, dude is gynormous. If he out-sizes Lesnar. Fishy.

Went from being smaller than Liddell to bigger than Lesnar? Fishy.

If he passes a drug test though, then all is fair. I never really thought much about it but he is huge.

Big BRICKS
12-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Nah, dude is gynormous. If he out-sizes Lesnar. Fishy.

Went from being smaller than Liddell to bigger than Lesnar? Fishy.

If he passes a drug test though, then all is fair. I never really thought much about it but he is huge.

He was never smaller than Liddell haha

UglyPug
12-13-2011, 09:42 PM
http://mmahits.com/uploads/2010/05/overeem.jpg

is it really that unbelievable? He had the same kind of muscles. He just doesn't diet and dehydrate and he can also lift more weights as a result. All factor into a bigger Overeem. Not that unbelievable to me. He is still as cut as he was before.

he looks so much bigger than lesnar becuase he is lower body fat, and more of his weight is "muscle" . .. i don't think he looks that much different- like steroid vascular, and steroid big. . . probably just eats nothing but pure protien and raw complex carbs in perfectly portioned meals 8-10 times a day. . .

ƒallenloki
12-13-2011, 10:44 PM
FFS... Does anyone here know anything about proper diet and nutrition? Or even Alistair's history for that matter?

Overeem used to kill himself to make 205. That's why he looked phenomenal for about two minutes each fight. When rehydrated, he probably weighed about 220...

I believe he finally embraced his size and made the move to HW... He has weighed between 253 and 256 in each of his last two fights. Given that he has had years to put on the size, this isn't exactly unbelievable. Also, anyone ever seen this guy eat? It's incredible.

UglyPug
12-13-2011, 11:03 PM
FFS... Does anyone here know anything about proper diet and nutrition? Or even Alistair's history for that matter?

Overeem used to kill himself to make 205. That's why he looked phenomenal for about two minutes each fight. When rehydrated, he probably weighed about 220...

I believe he finally embraced his size and made the move to HW... He has weighed between 253 and 256 in each of his last two fights. Given that he has had years to put on the size, this isn't exactly unbelievable. Also, anyone ever seen this guy eat? It's incredible.

that's what i was saying. . . he really doesn't look CRAZY steroid vascular. . . i'd say he's about 10%-11% body fat, which is very healthy. . . a guy with natural genetics, and an unbelievable training and diet regimen will look like this. .

Steak
12-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Overeem fighting at HW
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uZa6Fdfu8oY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cant use the 'weight drain' excuse for forever. oh, and he had already decided to go full time heavy prior to this fight, he wasnt expecting to go back down to LHW.

And its not just the muscle mass. Look at his head. puffed up like a balloon. not to mention his largest gains were in his shoulders and upper arms, and thats what steroids effects the most.

Someone88
12-14-2011, 01:14 AM
he looks so much bigger than lesnar becuase he is lower body fat, and more of his weight is "muscle" . .. i don't think he looks that much different- like steroid vascular, and steroid big. . . probably just eats nothing but pure protien and raw complex carbs in perfectly portioned meals 8-10 times a day. . .

Looks so much bigger than Lesnar? I don't see that Lesnar is bigger than Overeem. Also Overeem gained 30 pounds in a year while doing MMA training it's very likely he used performance enhancement drugs

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Overeem fighting at HW
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uZa6Fdfu8oY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cant use the 'weight drain' excuse for forever. oh, and he had already decided to go full time heavy prior to this fight, he wasnt expecting to go back down to LHW.

And its not just the muscle mass. Look at his head. puffed up like a balloon. not to mention his largest gains were in his shoulders and upper arms, and thats what steroids effects the most.

of course his head looks bigger? his head LOOKS BIGGER because his face is fuller. . . your face gets bigger in proportion with your body. . .

also, your body will get bigger wherever the muscles demand for growth. . . if a guy who did mostly lower body exercises like squats, his legs would get bigger, and if a guy who focuses more on upper body (which MMA training does require a lot of upper body strength, much more than boxing from grappling), IT will respond. . .

he still has too much bodyfat to be a steroid guy. . . he looks like a healthy 250ish with 10% body fat. . . doesn't look vascular like sean sherk. . .

i don't think it's fair to assume he's taking PED's until tests or something proves otherwise. . . based on looks alone, i just don't see a surefire case for PED accusations.

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 02:04 AM
Looks so much bigger than Lesnar? I don't see that Lesnar is bigger than Overeem. Also Overeem gained 30 pounds in a year while doing MMA training it's very likely he used performance enhancement drugs

lesnar IS actually bigger than overeem. . . or about the same size. . . but overeem has slightly better genetics in regards to natural body fat. . . lesnar is probably around 15% body fat, whereas Overeem is 10-11%. . Overeem is "more muscle per pound" than lesnar is. . . doesn't mean he's stronger, though. . . everybody knows a guy who is, say, 200 pounds @ 10% bodyfat is goign to look a lot bigger than a guy who is 200 pounds @ 20% bodyfat.

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 02:05 AM

lesnar IS actually bigger than overeem. . . but overeem looks essentially the same size. . . lesnar walks in the ring at the limit of 265. . but overeem has slightly better genetics in regards to natural body fat. . . lesnar is probably around 15% body fat, whereas Overeem is 10-11%. . Overeem is "more muscle per pound" than lesnar is. . . doesn't mean he's stronger, though. . . everybody knows a guy who is, say, 200 pounds @ 10% bodyfat is goign to look a lot bigger than a guy who is 200 pounds @ 20% bodyfat.

Someone88
12-14-2011, 05:54 AM
lesnar IS actually bigger than overeem. . . or about the same size. . . but overeem has slightly better genetics in regards to natural body fat. . . lesnar is probably around 15% body fat, whereas Overeem is 10-11%. . Overeem is "more muscle per pound" than lesnar is. . . doesn't mean he's stronger, though. . . everybody knows a guy who is, say, 200 pounds @ 10% bodyfat is goign to look a lot bigger than a guy who is 200 pounds @ 20% bodyfat.

Overeem is more ripped but Lesnar weighs about 22 pounds more so I think he still has more muscle than Overeem actually

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Overeem is more ripped but Lesnar weighs about 22 pounds more so I think he still has more muscle than Overeem actually

he does, but overeem is "more muscle per pound". . . a better ratio in accordance to the body mass index scale. . of course both are freaks of nature, and lesnar is probably a better all around athlete than overeem. . but simply in regards to "physical structure", overeem seems to have better genetics, leading to having a lower body fat percentage.

Mohammedini
12-14-2011, 04:27 PM
Guys....
I have heard from a anonymous source that is close to Alistair Overeem's former camp golden glory that say Reem had experimental Chinese gene therapy performed on him.
One guy from Golden Glory got drunk during a stay in Goteborg Sweden and ratted Reem out.

Dorian
12-14-2011, 04:52 PM
He went from 230(he fought at 205 but cut from 230) to 260 in 3.5 years with a professional team and dietitians behind him. Not really that impressive. My brother went from 160 to 205 in 2 years all naturally and he doesn't even have a team and a guy to tell him what to eat and when to eat. It's not really that big of a deal. He is 6'4 after all.

He was pretty big at 205

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_y55ILMm6kSI/Rd_TSLoIMFI/AAAAAAAAAZo/Ch-hXdthrJc/s400/RuaOvereemPride33.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fTT9xlgZ9CU/SNj66wHUqqI/AAAAAAAAJ-Y/OGWkzm2KpX0/s1600/AlistairOvereem7.jpg

Now at 256-260.
http://www.themmanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Overeem-vs-Werdum-weigh-in-500x333.jpg

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Alistair-Overeem-vs-Fabricio-Werdum-Showtime-e1308533554961-657x950.jpg

Dorian
12-14-2011, 04:53 PM
And last but not least

http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/lesnar-f-you-new.gif

ƒallenloki
12-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Good posts 'Reem of BoxingScene.

BALLISTIC
12-14-2011, 05:23 PM
if he comes in bigger than lesnar..im 100% hes gonna fail the drug test...

Necrophobic
12-14-2011, 05:54 PM
I think i read online somwhere that he was/is on a diet of horse meat and protein shakes.

Dorian
12-14-2011, 06:14 PM
if he comes in bigger than lesnar..im 100% hes gonna fail the drug test...

UFC requested Overeem to give a urine sample and instead he gave them a blood sample.

If anyone juiced, it was Brock in the WWE and it explains why he is sick all the time.

Dorian
12-14-2011, 06:21 PM
I think i read online somwhere that he was/is on a diet of horse meat and protein shakes.

This
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dkg5Sx-o1m8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QITe-8bzrH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steak
12-14-2011, 06:34 PM
of course his head looks bigger? his head LOOKS BIGGER because his face is fuller. . . your face gets bigger in proportion with your body. . .

also, your body will get bigger wherever the muscles demand for growth. . . if a guy who did mostly lower body exercises like squats, his legs would get bigger, and if a guy who focuses more on upper body (which MMA training does require a lot of upper body strength, much more than boxing from grappling), IT will respond. . .

he still has too much bodyfat to be a steroid guy. . . he looks like a healthy 250ish with 10% body fat. . . doesn't look vascular like sean sherk. . .

i don't think it's fair to assume he's taking PED's until tests or something proves otherwise. . . based on looks alone, i just don't see a surefire case for PED accusations.
well thats the point, innit? His head has grown disproportionally large compared to the rest of his body. look at it, he has a 'moon face', which is a very common occurence from steroid use. Dan Henderson has gone from 185 to 207, and his face hasnt changed one bit.

and mma training uses a lot of back muscles more so than upper arms. how convenient that the upper arms and shoulders are the places steroids effect the most, and thats where he 'needs' it the most.

lol at being on steroids meaning you have no body fat. clearly you have no idea what youre talking about. Barnett and Sylvia have both been caught on steroids, and theyve always been chubby looking.

I dont know for sure about his steroid use either. but the man has every telltale sign of a guy on steroids. moon face, prominant upper arm(bicept in particular) and shoulder growth, gaining a solid 25+lbs of muscle in a short amount of time...

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 08:05 PM
well thats the point, innit? His head has grown disproportionally large compared to the rest of his body. look at it, he has a 'moon face', which is a very common occurence from steroid use. Dan Henderson has gone from 185 to 207, and his face hasnt changed one bit.

and mma training uses a lot of back muscles more so than upper arms. how convenient that the upper arms and shoulders are the places steroids effect the most, and thats where he 'needs' it the most.

lol at being on steroids meaning you have no body fat. clearly you have no idea what youre talking about. Barnett and Sylvia have both been caught on steroids, and theyve always been chubby looking.

I dont know for sure about his steroid use either. but the man has every telltale sign of a guy on steroids. moon face, prominant upper arm(bicept in particular) and shoulder growth, gaining a solid 25+lbs of muscle in a short amount of time...

i didn't say that you can't be using PED's and not have excess body fat. . . however, IT IS AN INDICATION. . . Because of the increased testosterone it burns body fat while still packing on lean muscle; a feat that is a lot harder to achieve naturally. . . he clearly added a little bit extra bodyfat in his weight gain; not much. . . but looks like he went from around 9% to 11%-12%.

i think my posts on the subject reflect me having a lot more knowledge about muscle growth, and potential use of PED than you. . .

here you are talking about the shape of a guy's head? lol wtf? like i said, his "head', as in skull/cranium DID NOT grow. . . his FACE FILLED OUT IN PROPORTION WITH HIS WEIGHT GAIN! When you increase caloric intake, and subsequently gain weight therefrom, it affects your entire body. .

and you also just think a guy who takes PED's is "more affected in biceps and shoulders" without even working htem out? NO! muscle growth is a response to your body DEMANDING that muscle work harder, and the muscles feel like they "have to grow" to keep up with the work you are demanding out of them. . . he is built like a guy should be who fights MMA. .. pretty equally proportionate all over. . . IT WAS OVER 3.5 YEARS LIKE DORIAN SAID! LOL It wasn't "overnight"

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 08:08 PM
and just so you know, if you build your back muscles up it will make your upper body from the front angle look a lot bigger. . . that is how you can always tell guys at the gym who only do bench presses and curls and never work on back. . it "expands" the girth of your upper body from shoulder to shoulder. . . schools over; hope you took notes.

Someone88
12-14-2011, 08:18 PM
UFC requested Overeem to give a urine sample and instead he gave them a blood sample.

If anyone juiced, it was Brock in the WWE and it explains why he is sick all the time.

Overeem gained 30 pounds in a year while doing MMA training it's very likely that he used performance enhancement drugs

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Overeem gained 30 pounds in a year while doing MMA training it's very likely that he used performance enhancement drugs

do you actually workout? and i don't mean doing bench presses. .. but have you ever actually seriously worked out with a targeted goal in mind? and researched nutrition, exercises, etc.?

you would know that gaining 25-30 pounds over 2-3 years is not unimaginable. . . does it take hard work and extreme dedication? why hell yes. . . but when you have a team of professionals, and you are a professional athlete, it is CERTAINLY not out of the question without any help from illegal supplements. .

anyway, the guy was probably naturally walking around at 230-240 pounds anyway when not training. . .

Dorian
12-14-2011, 09:43 PM
You can't 'workout' your face (no perv jokes please) in order for it to remain skinny. Most guys that got caught with steroids have skinny faces compared to their bodies because don't dont put on any fat since their on diets and HGH. When you lift heavy and eat a lot your muscles grown and your face gets chubbier from all the FOOD you're eating.

Do you even lift?

Dorian
12-14-2011, 09:46 PM
You said Dan's face hasn't gotten chubby but he's on TRT. Meaning he can inject testosterone into his body as much as he wants while he works out. His levels can be a lot higher than normal and only have to be on point when he's tested right BEFORE the fight meaning he has to get off it 7-10 before a fight. He's pretty much on steroids in his training camp.

Steak
12-14-2011, 09:52 PM
i didn't say that you can't be using PED's and not have excess body fat. . . however, IT IS AN INDICATION. . . Because of the increased testosterone it burns body fat while still packing on lean muscle; a feat that is a lot harder to achieve naturally. . . he clearly added a little bit extra bodyfat in his weight gain; not much. . . but looks like he went from around 9% to 11%-12%.

i think my posts on the subject reflect me having a lot more knowledge about muscle growth, and potential use of PED than you. . .

here you are talking about the shape of a guy's head? lol wtf? like i said, his "head', as in skull/cranium DID NOT grow. . . his FACE FILLED OUT IN PROPORTION WITH HIS WEIGHT GAIN! When you increase caloric intake, and subsequently gain weight therefrom, it affects your entire body. .

and you also just think a guy who takes PED's is "more affected in biceps and shoulders" without even working htem out? NO! muscle growth is a response to your body DEMANDING that muscle work harder, and the muscles feel like they "have to grow" to keep up with the work you are demanding out of them. . . he is built like a guy should be who fights MMA. .. pretty equally proportionate all over. . . IT WAS OVER 3.5 YEARS LIKE DORIAN SAID! LOL It wasn't "overnight"
If you want to make believe that youre right and that you know what youre talking about, knock yourself out.

but the fact of the matter is that many of the side effects of steroids can be seen on Overeem
-Swollen up head, as if moon shaped or 'a squirrel with his mouth full of nuts'?
check
-Disproportionate growth of the upper arm and shoulders?
check
http://sportsnickel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/OvereemGrowth.jpg

and, again, this is what Overeem looked like when he had already made the FULL TIME transition to HW. You cannot use the excuse of 'He was so much smaller because he was cutting weight'.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uZa6Fdfu8oY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and theres no optical illusions going on here as you seem to be suggesting. look at his biceps then and now. it has nothing to do with his back, his arms have doubled in size.

OH, and stop with this 'it took him 3 and a half years' bull**** too. remember that Kharitonov video? that was 2007.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UK5U3pXyUTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is him 2 years later. he weighs 253lbs.

****ing overeem fans just making stuff up.

Dorian
12-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Overeem put on 30 pounds in 3 years, Frank Mir put on 20 pounds of muscle in 1 year.. (from his 1st fight with Brock to his 2nd fight with Brock)

Before
http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/i/pi/450399_1.jpg

After
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/294/305/mir9_display_image.gif?1278888486

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/frank-mir.jpg

He lost fat and then put on 20 pounds of lean muscle

Dorian
12-14-2011, 09:59 PM
He was 230 vs Kharitonov because it was his 1st fight at HW then he wanted to gain mass.

When you're already that big and that ripped it's easy to gain another 20 pounds and it also comes down to genetics.

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 10:01 PM
You can't 'workout' your face (no perv jokes please) in order for it to remain skinny. Most guys that got caught with steroids have skinny faces compared to their bodies because don't dont put on any fat since their on diets and HGH. When you lift heavy and eat a lot your muscles grown and your face gets chubbier from all the FOOD you're eating.

Do you even lift?

lol despite out past e-beefs - thank you for reinforcing my point. . .

some guys actually think the dudes skull size/cranium is bigger, when it's simply their face filling out in proportion to their body. . .

Dorian
12-14-2011, 10:07 PM
See these guys (both admited to steroids) their big but look at their skinny jaws

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PkiaLI8zew4/Tab5ip6Q9rI/AAAAAAAAAKY/fDHrWqe4YN4/s1600/zyzz+gym.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpzop8VWFc2lZIRrNOZC1pSb_6AxhcG XIIzvtuFyb5CRGP2T6znlncCeOE

http://i52.tinypic.com/li0jk.jpg

Your face remains pretty skinny if you juice to get big.

Steak
12-14-2011, 10:11 PM
He was 230 vs Kharitonov because it was his 1st fight at HW then he wanted to gain mass.

When you're already that big and that ripped it's easy to gain another 20 pounds and it also comes down to genetics.
It wasnt his first fight at HW, he had already decided to go full time heavy against Michael Knaap.

Also, Mir was 255lbs in the first Lesnar fight, and 245lbs in the rematch.
The last time the two heavyweights fought at UFC 81, Mir weighed in 10 pounds heavier at 255. He weighed 251 in his most recent fight against Antoino Nogueira.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/sports/2009/jul/10/brock-lesnar-see-you-tomorrow-night/
Not to mention Mir has been that size basically his entire career.

lol, you stupid dumbass. Double lies for the win, eh? Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, except the brick wall is less biasedly in love with Overeem.

UglyPug
12-14-2011, 10:14 PM
dorian and i have schooled the haters, and shut down this thread. . .

/THREAD. . .

Dorian
12-14-2011, 10:17 PM
I could look and try to find the video of Mir saying it himself. He was chubby at 255, lost weight then put on 20 pounds of muscle on his frame and 'bulked' up the 'right way'

But whatever. If it makes you sleep better at night, keep saying it. I'll believe it when he gets caught. He gave the UFC/Strikeforce blood and urine so I doubt he's hiding anything

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gOoBAZeDsRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steak
12-14-2011, 10:24 PM
so Mir is comparable to Overeem because he lost weight and found muscle underneath the fat, and in the end still lost weight? :rofl:

glad you glazed right over the whole being wrong about Overeems first fight at HW thing. also about him already weighing 253 two years after the Kharitonov fight. Quite a large growth in muslce for such a short period of time...almost unnatural some would say...but, oh well, guess we should just keep pretending it was over 3 and a half years.

you and I both know youre desperately in love with Overeem, so theres no point in me trying to convince you, since you will already desperately lie and make things up to try and make your point.

Someone88
12-14-2011, 11:11 PM
do you actually workout? and i don't mean doing bench presses. .. but have you ever actually seriously worked out with a targeted goal in mind? and researched nutrition, exercises, etc.?

you would know that gaining 25-30 pounds over 2-3 years is not unimaginable. . . does it take hard work and extreme dedication? why hell yes. . . but when you have a team of professionals, and you are a professional athlete, it is CERTAINLY not out of the question without any help from illegal supplements. .

anyway, the guy was probably naturally walking around at 230-240 pounds anyway when not training. . .

Yes I research nutrition and exercises I also workout which is why I think Overeem most likely has take stuff, gaining 30 pounds of muscle in one year while doing MMA training is likely achieved by not just training and nutrition but also extra stuff. Cardio is catabolic it breaks muscle down you can maintain muscle while doing some cardio but to gain muscle and doing it naturally I don't know

Someone88
12-14-2011, 11:13 PM
dorian and i have schooled the haters, and shut down this thread. . .

/THREAD. . .

I'm not a hater just to let you know also I think most athletes take performance enhancing drugs anyway I'm not targeting Overeem only, Lesnar has done it for sure I'm not sure if he still does

G A M E
12-15-2011, 01:59 AM
Overeem put on 30 pounds in 3 years, Frank Mir put on 20 pounds of muscle in 1 year.. (from his 1st fight with Brock to his 2nd fight with Brock)

Before
http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/i/pi/450399_1.jpg

After
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/294/305/mir9_display_image.gif?1278888486

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/frank-mir.jpg

He lost fat and then put on 20 pounds of lean muscle

if that int roid work... damn, just look at his face, no change from a year before but fools gonna point out reems 'head' being 'bigger'.. yeah right

G A M E
12-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Yes I research nutrition and exercises I also workout which is why I think Overeem most likely has take stuff, gaining 30 pounds of muscle in one year while doing MMA training is likely achieved by not just training and nutrition but also extra stuff. Cardio is catabolic it breaks muscle down you can maintain muscle while doing some cardio but to gain muscle and doing it naturally I don't know

its possible with the right weight and nutrition regime, ffs, why is everyone only on reems nuts about possible steroid use.. y'all know 95% of fighters are on something.

if someone could explain to me how a lazy trainer like rampage can cut from 250+lbs to 205lbs in a few months naturally, id really like to get on his training plan.

kaps
12-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Horse meat....

kaps
12-15-2011, 05:35 AM
its possible with the right weight and nutrition regime, ffs, why is everyone only on reems nuts about possible steroid use.. y'all know 95% of fighters are on something.

if someone could explain to me how a lazy trainer like rampage can cut from 250+lbs to 205lbs in a few months naturally, id really like to get on his training plan.

He actually cuts down to about 220 then just dehydrates himself for weigh ins...

kaps
12-15-2011, 05:38 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-iole_ufc_overeem_denies_steroids121311

Someone88
12-15-2011, 05:44 AM

In my other post I said that most other fighters take stuff anyway I'm not trying to say Overeem is the only one who possibly does it, I just wanna see Lesnar vs Overeem happen!

Sn1
12-15-2011, 06:37 AM
he has the mentality of a cheat, as do his worst fans.

justify it anyway you want, post a million pics, we know Overeem has cheated and that is that.

G A M E
12-15-2011, 06:54 AM
He actually cuts down to about 220 then just dehydrates himself for weigh ins...

aahh... i see..

G A M E
12-15-2011, 06:57 AM
In my other post I said that most other fighters take stuff anyway I'm not trying to say Overeem is the only one who possibly does it, I just wanna see Lesnar vs Overeem happen!

my bad, just lately to me at least Overeem been getting serve left right and centre about peds. :afro:

Someone88
12-15-2011, 08:23 AM
my bad, just lately to me at least Overeem been getting serve left right and centre about peds. :afro:

Lol all good is that Benji in the left gif? I can't tell

Steak
12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
if that int roid work... damn, just look at his face, no change from a year before but fools gonna point out reems 'head' being 'bigger'.. yeah right
youre joking, right? How long have you idiots been watching MMA? Mir had always been that big, and lost 10lbs over more than a year and a half to get back in shape.
That being said its quite possible Mir does the roids, as do many other fighters in mma.

and its not the size of Overeems head, its the shape. It swells up like a balloon over 2 years, the 'moon' face. thats exactly what happens on steroids.

UglyPug
12-16-2011, 12:11 AM
youre joking, right? How long have you idiots been watching MMA? Mir had always been that big, and lost 10lbs over more than a year and a half to get back in shape.
That being said its quite possible Mir does the roids, as do many other fighters in mma.

and its not the size of Overeems head, its the shape. It swells up like a balloon over 2 years, the 'moon' face. thats exactly what happens on steroids.

coudl you post some before and after pictures of verified steroid users? dorian showed you where guys who gain lean muscle from steroid use, actually have a "thinning out" of the face because their bodies, with increased testosterone, are able to burn the fat/carbs which normally builds up as fat along with the muscle build. . . which is why guys like overeem, who EAT and naturally gain muscle, their bodies can't process the carbs so their faces get "fuller" in proportion with their frames. . .

ive never heard anything other than anecdotal evidence supporting this restructuring of the face/cranium from steroids. . . ive only heard of increased vascularity, fat loss and major lean muscle gain, acne, ball shrinkage, hair line receding, beocmig more oily in general, "thicker" facial hair. . never heard fo somebody's head changing shape. .

UglyPug
12-16-2011, 12:14 AM
overeem's MOON FACE is perfectly normal, and even more supportive of him eating naturally to make his gains. . . it's pretty much impossible to not gain a little extra fat when adding 20-25 pounds of muscle. . . he went from around 9% to 11%-12% body fat judging by the definition in his abs. . . HIS FACE GOT FULLER IN PROPORTION with his body! LOL! your face gets bigger too! but his DAMN HEAD DIDN'T CHANGE SHAPE!! LOL

G A M E
12-16-2011, 03:52 AM

i thought thats normal when you gain weight naturally.

G A M E
12-16-2011, 03:53 AM
Lol all good is that Benji in the left gif? I can't tell

yeah, him and shaun johnson mimicing each other. lol

UglyPug
12-16-2011, 11:37 AM
i thought thats normal when you gain weight naturally.

lol it is. . . perfectly normal. . . in fact, it's when guys don't get a little fuller around the cheeks when getting "more muscular" is when you have something to suspect. . .

i have never heard any kind of proven, scientific evidence in regards to fighters getting a "moon face" when using steroids? i have, however, heard of it when people gain weight naturally, though. . .

Dorian
12-16-2011, 04:04 PM
lol it is. . . perfectly normal. . . in fact, it's when guys don't get a little fuller around the cheeks when getting "more muscular" is when you have something to suspect. . .

i have never heard any kind of proven, scientific evidence in regards to fighters getting a "moon face" when using steroids? i have, however, heard of it when people gain weight naturally, though. . .

Exactly. If your body gets bigger and your face is as dry as a fig, there is a 90% chance you are on something.

If you don't take steroids and eat a lot and lift a lot you will gain muscle and your face will bloat up a bit as well. I know this from personal experiences.

But whatever, haters gonna hate..

Dorian
12-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Look how ripped and big he was at 205

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/31/31182.jpg

Now this is him at HW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NHmMuhvVscQ/TW7hLEEo8dI/AAAAAAAAEJE/jQ-A8b14kro/s1600/alistair_overeem_k-1.jpg

He gained weigh and lost some definition. He didn't gain A LOT of pure muscle actually.

-Swizzy-
12-17-2011, 03:02 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gOoBAZeDsRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this video should have ended this thread.

you can tell when someone is trying to spin a story. Reem is cool calm and collected and makes a very good point.

UglyPug
12-18-2011, 01:45 AM
this video should have ended this thread.

you can tell when someone is trying to spin a story. Reem is cool calm and collected and makes a very good point.

lol it now has! great video. . .

ill officially do the honors. . again..

/THREAD

this thread pwnage was brought to you by dorian, and co-signed, sealed and delivered by pugly!, sweezy, and a few others. . .

BKM-2010
12-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Probably already been mentioned but nobody in MMA has added more muscle mass in shorter amount of time than Frank Mir. Yet people only accuse Overeem.