View Full Version : Have you ever been ashamed of being ...Mexican...Puerto Rican.....etc etc etc....????

Slick Ric
12-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Have your peeps ever done anything so mad crazy rotten that it has made you ashamed of being what you are?? wachu got??????

dj Calleti
12-13-2011, 06:37 PM
I wish I was white.

Luffy
12-13-2011, 06:46 PM
nice bait thread ric

Slick Ric
12-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I wish I was white.

You don't count faagg

nice bait thread ric

:fing26:

i speak on cottos behalf...........lol, i bet him and his puerto rican peoples were ashamed of him for being puerto rican the day he took a knee vs margarito, lol, i was happy to see the shame cottos wife and kids were in as they just looked and cried as cottos kept kneeing to his master margarito, lol, that was a sad day to all cottos relatives and freinds and followers.....................that said, god bless miguel cotto, lol, he might not be a warrior and might be a candidate as the biggest coward in boxing alongside with mayweather and david haye but he still is a man who will forever be remembered as the boxer who beat zab judah, thats right!!!!!!!! zab ****in judah!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Dunno why but for some reason I though you were better than that bro...:nonono:

Tha_Greatest
12-13-2011, 07:52 PM
:fing26:

Dunno why but for some reason I though you were better than that bro...:nonono:
i used to be , lol, i used to be against the puerto rico vs mexico wars and rivalry thing as i never posted in the hispanic longe, lol, i would always defend cottos fans but they all began talking way to much garbage when the cotto vs margarito 2 negotiations began happing, lol, i then grew a dislikeing towards the few rotten apple puerto rican fans as i too turned to a rotten apple, lol, i used to only trash talk about fighters like floyd haye , berto, etc. but you can only do so much if others want to make it a personal thing against mexicans or whatever the **** theyre doing

MANIAC310
12-13-2011, 08:01 PM
i used to be , lol, i used to be against the puerto rico vs mexico wars and rivalry thing as i never posted in the hispanic longe, lol, i would always defend cottos fans but they all began talking way to much garbage when the cotto vs margarito 2 negotiations began happing, lol, i then grew a dislikeing towards the few rotten apple puerto rican fans as i too turned to a rotten apple, lol, i used to only trash talk about fighters like floyd haye , berto, etc. but you can only do so much if others want to make it a personal thing against mexicans or whatever the **** theyre doing

Pretty much this

Hi-Dro
12-13-2011, 08:14 PM
i've never been ashamed of being a *****

u can hate a ***** but a ***** can't hate

Tha_Greatest
12-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Pretty much this
i noticed that lil homie, i saw you looked the same way cause outta the blue, you were defending margarito alot lately in the past couple months, lol i never complained when the puerto ricans were trashing margarito nonstop 24 7 about the alleged handwrap scandals but it became a focus in some puerto ricans minds that all they seem to do is complain complain complain as they trashtalk all mexico all together , lol, now i might be considered a puerto rican hating troll because this rivalry thingy has gotten taken too far by the ricans but thats boxing, lol, i love mexico as you do aswell, lol even if marg was or is a cheater, lol, i will defend him against the few morons that try to take this rivalry too far , lol, problem is, it doesnt seem like a rivalry(pr vs mex) right now as the mexican fighters are winning all the rivalry fights vs the ricans nowadays, lol, it makes it tough for the ricans to defend their fighters and they all seem to complain more than defend their fighters so they get easily butthurt now, lol, its not mexicos fault we are winning all the current matches vs the puerto ricans nowadays, lol,i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles

Hi-Dro
12-13-2011, 10:46 PM
i noticed that lil homie, i saw you looked the same way cause outta the blue, you were defending margarito alot lately in the past couple months, lol i never complained when the puerto ricans were trashing margarito nonstop 24 7 about the alleged handwrap scandals but it became a focus in some puerto ricans minds that all they seem to do is complain complain complain as they trashtalk all mexico all together , lol, now i might be considered a puerto rican hating troll because this rivalry thingy has gotten taken too far by the ricans but thats boxing, lol, i love mexico as you do aswell, lol even if marg was or is a cheater, lol, i will defend him against the few morons that try to take this rivalry too far , lol, problem is, it doesnt seem like a rivalry(pr vs mex) right now as the mexican fighters are winning all the rivalry fights vs the ricans nowadays, lol, it makes it tough for the ricans to defend their fighters and they all seem to complain more than defend their fighters so they get easily butthurt now, lol, its not mexicos fault we are winning all the current matches vs the puerto ricans nowadays, lol,i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles

I never heard any Puerto Ricans talking sh1t about Mexico. They wurrr talking sh1t about Margarito which they should as Margarito is a piece of sh1t cheater who cheated there best fighter out of a W. I'd talk sh1t about Cotto to if he cheated Margarito out of a win, as a result of using plaster. da ****kk?

And Ricans can't really talk anyways as most of thurrr fighters have lost to Mexicans this year....

Mexicanpimp
12-13-2011, 10:49 PM
only a stupid pocho like ric would be ahamed of what he is:nutkick::wt:

Tha_Greatest
12-13-2011, 11:17 PM
I never heard any Puerto Ricans talking sh1t about Mexico. They wurrr talking sh1t about Margarito which they should as Margarito is a piece of sh1t cheater who cheated there best fighter out of a W. I'd talk sh1t about Cotto to if he cheated Margarito out of a win, as a result of using plaster. da ****kk?

And Ricans can't really talk anyways as most of thurrr fighters have lost to Mexicans this year....

.............thats nice

Slick Ric
12-14-2011, 11:51 AM
only a stupid pocho like ric would be ahamed of what he is:nutkick::wt:

U mad cuz U got banned???????:blackeye: hahahahahahhaha:boxing:

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-14-2011, 12:24 PM
You want to hear a real story?

I got one that made me see myself as others see me and I wasn't aware of it until that moment and I have to admit, it made me feel like **** for a second.

It made me realize that there are people that really hate you for simply what you look like.

ßringer
12-14-2011, 12:39 PM
< Not Hispanic, and has never even been in this lounge. I'm just here because the thread title caught my eye, and I want to hear Cuauhtémoc's story.

RIZO24
12-14-2011, 12:52 PM
You want to hear a real story?

I got one that made me see myself as others see me and I wasn't aware of it until that moment and I have to admit, it made me feel like **** for a second.

It made me realize that there are people that really hate you for simply what you look like.

Tell the story!!! And I feel th same way Maniaco and The Greatest feel!! IMO the Ricans have taken it too far thus bringing out the ugly side of me sometimes!! Those ****ers want to get all racist and **** about MExicans, **** those ****en Lame ass Ricans!!!

ßringer
12-14-2011, 01:10 PM
My first visit to the Hispanic lounge, and already I'm missing something.

Who took my wallet? :nonono:

Infamous377
12-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Come on guy's, not all Puerto Ricans are like that.

I got nothing but respect for my Mexican brothers. The Puerto Ricans saying racist ****,
are morons.

carlitos13b
12-14-2011, 01:34 PM
I've never met any Puerto Rican or Mexican that were ashamed of there ethnicity or culture. We all have good and bad people, however, those people that happen to be latino and loser's aren't a clear representation of who we are. It's nonsense to even speculate a thought as such....

"Siempre somos Orgullo de ser latino"....

Cleto_Reyes
12-14-2011, 02:17 PM

you are welcome here bringer cause you a JMM fan :D

STREET CLEANER
12-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Very recently, at MSG. I didn't like the fact that the were booing to the Mexican National Anthem.

I don't care if they had Margo on the big screen when they were singing it. It simply was not appropriate

Slick Ric
12-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Come on guy's, not all Puerto Ricans are like that.

I got nothing but respect for my Mexican brothers. The Puerto Ricans saying racist ****,
are morons.

It's out of sheer ignorance and blind stupidity that people don't see that.....On the record If you trash talk my mexican people I got beef with you....you could be puerto rican...salvadorian......MEXICAN......brown.....bl ack....white....purple .....I don't give a fuk bout your race or nationality......if you talk sh1t imma bring it.....but imma come at you based on substance not stupid blind hate for a people...... I leave that up to the KKK.......fuk racist and racism........true story!

Infamous377
12-14-2011, 03:15 PM
I agree wit you bro, good post.

JRM
12-14-2011, 03:22 PM
never been ashamed.....especially if you're a boxing fan you'll never be ashamed

lol.........................

Cleto_Reyes
12-14-2011, 04:10 PM
nope im about one of the proudest mexican posters on BS

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Tell the story!!! And I feel th same way Maniaco and The Greatest feel!! IMO the Ricans have taken it too far thus bringing out the ugly side of me sometimes!! Those ****ers want to get all racist and **** about MExicans, **** those ****en Lame ass Ricans!!!

It has nothing to do with Puerto Ricans vs Mexican because I'm down with Ricans all the way. They have always been cool with me, even lived in PR.

Anyway, I was in H.S in Los Angeles and was living on the east side (like most brown people haha) I used to ride out west and see this chick I met at the mall who was a straight up white girl. Her name was Christina, she was fineeeeeeee, I'm talking about blond hair blue eyes and a beautiful face and smoking body.

She was one of the lead cheerleaders in her snobby H.S. Anyway, I would always ride to see her and we would always spend time in public places. One day she invited me to her house and we were sitting there making out and I was about to get the pu$$y (for like the 20th time, I use to knock that pu$$y out all the time) and we heard a knock on the door.

It was her H.S friends, a bunch of preppy looking dudes and chicks and they were there to pick her up to do whatever, don't remember. She panicked and told me I needed to go but I couldn't leave out the front because she didn't want them to see me. I told her how the fuk am I supposed to leave with my car in your driveway?

So I realized why she wanted me to leave that way it was because she was ashamed to show her friends she was banging some b.eaner from the east side. It really made me feel like sh1t and I realized that no matter how cool we were, how many times we enjoyed each other and just lay together talking and chilling, she never saw me as anything equal to her.

I never talked to her again, even though she tried to contact me many times and my cousin threatened to kick her ass and she never called back.

It made me realize how sometimes what prejudice people are taught, they can never let go. Even if they see exactly the opposite of the stereotypes they think of.

JRM
12-14-2011, 04:58 PM
It has nothing to do with Puerto Ricans vs Mexican because I'm down with Ricans all the way. They have always been cool with me, even lived in PR.

Anyway, I was in H.S in Los Angeles and was living on the east side (like most brown people haha) I used to ride out west and see this chick I met at the mall who was a straight up white girl. Her name was Christina, she was fineeeeeeee, I'm talking about blond hair blue eyes and a beautiful face and smoking body.

She was one of the lead cheerleaders in her snobby H.S. Anyway, I would always ride to see her and we would always spend time in public places. One day she invited me to her house and we were sitting there making out and I was about to get the pu$$y (for like the 20th time, I use to knock that pu$$y out all the time) and we heard a knock on the door.

It was her H.S friends, a bunch of preppy looking dudes and chicks and they were there to pick her up to do whatever, don't remember. She panicked and told me I needed to go but I couldn't leave out the front because she didn't want them to see me. I told her how the fuk am I supposed to leave with my car in your driveway?

So I realized why she wanted me to leave that way it was because she was ashamed to show her friends she was banging some b.eaner from the east side. It really made me feel like sh1t and I realized that no matter how cool we were, how many times we enjoyed each other and just lay together talking and chilling, she never saw me as anything equal to her.

I never talked to her again, even though she tried to contact me many times and my cousin threatened to kick her ass and she never called back.

It made me realize how sometimes what prejudice people are taught, they can never let go. Even if they see exactly the opposite of the stereotypes they think of.

lol................

i knew a girl like that...middle school though..... :lol1::rofl:

Taino79
12-14-2011, 11:00 PM
nope im about one of the proudest mexican posters on BS

I feel the same way as you.. I'm 100% Boricua and proud of it!!

bigsmoothh
12-14-2011, 11:37 PM
no i havent...........puro mexicles men...

MANIAC310
12-15-2011, 02:23 AM
I've never really had any ill feelings towards Puerto Ricans.
Infact one of my ex's is of Puerto Rican decent.
I've always said I was a Cotto fan..... and picked him to beat Margarito.

I must admit I did get enjoyment by trolling the Puerto Ricans in NSB...
I liked how the rivalry brought more traffic to the HL, even if it was overjoyed Puerto Ricans trying to gloat.

....oh and yes Puerto Ricans did leave me Red K with Messages calling me a *******,Mexicant etc

J-Smooth
12-15-2011, 03:07 AM
I've never really had any ill feelings towards Puerto Ricans.
Infact one of my ex's is of Puerto Rican decent.
I've always said I was a Cotto fan..... and picked him to beat Margarito.

I must admit I did get enjoyment by trolling the Puerto Ricans in NSB...
I liked how the rivalry brought more traffic to the HL, even if it was overjoyed Puerto Ricans trying to gloat.

....oh and yes Puerto Ricans did leave me Red K with Messages calling me a *******,Mexicant etc

lol yeah some rican send me a grey k calling me a fence jumper cause i kept posting pics of mexican fighters beating ricans:lol1:

Tha_Greatest
12-15-2011, 05:28 AM

your dad homie , lol, he also took your purse:repost:lol, nyahahahaha

ßringer
12-15-2011, 07:51 AM
you are welcome here bringer cause you a JMM fan :D

Hardcore, too. I'd follow JMM into the gates of hell. :lol1:

ßringer
12-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Damn, Cuauhtémoc, that's a **** story. I'd comment further, but you already know the deal. At least you got to hit it quite a bit before things went south. Her loss. :fing02:

ßringer
12-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Sidenote : I have noticed that a ton of Cotto's Puerto Rican fans are highly sensitive. I'm a Cotto fan myself, but I've received quite a bit of nasty karma messages from sore Cotto fans when I've been less than flattering to him in the past. Ironically, a lot of those messages contained slurs towards Mexicans, and as you all know, I'm white. :lol1:

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-15-2011, 08:40 AM
Damn, Cuauhtémoc, that's a **** story. I'd comment further, but you already know the deal. At least you got to hit it quite a bit before things went south. Her loss. :fing02:

I was young man, it was the first time I really seen someone look at me in a different way. I mean I have had racist sh1t yelled at me before but it never bothered me because I always thought it's done out of anger.

Then when someone that you thought you were cool with treats you like that, it wakes you up a little. I remember going back to my neighborhood and thinking "Damn we are a long way from that side of town"

Hi-Dro
12-15-2011, 03:26 PM

maybe she didn't want to come off as a whore to her friends? maybe she had another guy on the side? Maybe her friends wurrr KKK?

Slick Ric
12-15-2011, 03:46 PM
:friday::friday::friday::friday:

AntonTheMeh
12-15-2011, 05:01 PM

:lol1:

as far as the topic. yes. you have no idea.

I'm a new yorker, and just about everytime you see a puerto rican drug addict, the muthufuka looks like a strung out captain puerto rico. especially on 125th stand lexington ave. **** is embarrassing.

Luffy
12-15-2011, 05:07 PM
:lol1:

as far as the topic. yes. you have no idea.

I'm a new yorker, and just about everytime you see a puerto rican drug addict, the muthufuka looks like a strung out captain puerto rico. especially on 125th stand lexington ave. **** is embarrassing.

whats a captaint puerto rico? do you mean like they have a puerto rican jersey or hat on or something that just makes them represent puerto rico in a bad way

AntonTheMeh
12-15-2011, 05:12 PM
whats a captaint puerto rico? do you mean like they have a puerto rican jersey or hat on or something that just makes them represent puerto rico in a bad way

its a play on captain america. alot of those dudes be donned out on flag swag.

ELHURACAN58
12-15-2011, 06:17 PM
Only everytime I see fellow puerto ricans fight about politics.:nonono:

ELHURACAN58
12-15-2011, 06:54 PM
I've never met any Puerto Rican that were ashamed of there ethnicity or culture.

I have, call em "penepes":dance:

Luffy
12-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Elhuracan58 is a penepe

Slick Ric
12-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Elhuracan58 is a penepe

AJAX is a PENELover

ELHURACAN58
12-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Elhuracan58 is a penepe

Piss off chicano.:fu2:

I have more rican pride in my **** than your entire family has in mexican pride.

Luffy
12-15-2011, 09:56 PM
AJAX is a PENELover

Piss off chicano.:fu2:

I have more rican pride in my **** than your entire family has in mexican pride.

****ing ***gets ric is loving 58's penis thats why he brings it up

Slick Ric
12-16-2011, 12:40 AM
****ing ***gets ric is loving 58's penis thats why he brings it up

Dude your grandma has a msg for you.....she said come mierda.......
http://www.funiacs.com/poze/mare/s-a_suparat_bunica_rau_tare_1223671960.JPG

Luffy
12-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Dude your grandma has a msg for youshe said come mierda
http://www.funiacs.com/poze/mare/s-a_suparat_bunica_rau_tare_1223671960.JPG

rics mom gives the best bjs ever and the best part is theyre freeee

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 01:59 PM

Even the PR boxers talked a lot of smack. I remember reading an article about someone telling Chavez Sr that he was gonna be send him back to Mexico in a coffin. I guess that reallly pissed SR off and took it personal.... the Rican never got up from his stool.... he quit.

I know Camacho
Camacho Jr.
Cintron
WV2 talked a lot of shyt too.
Look what happened to them. The only Mexican I've heard talk shyt was Margarito... i guess dude just had enough.

Now, I give props to TAINO79... Baya too. These dudes been here repping P.R. through thick and thin. Theyre warriors. Never disappeared, and never talked smack. I can honestly say that I respect these 2 dudes... the rest... phuck 'em.

Back to the topic... hell phuckin' no! Soy un Michoacano asta la madre.

Slick Ric
12-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Even the PR boxers talked a lot of smack. I remember reading an article about someone telling Chavez Sr that he was gonna be send him back to Mexico in a coffin. I guess that reallly pissed SR off and took it personal.... the Rican never got up from his stool.... he quit.

I know Camacho
Camacho Jr.
Cintron
Look what happened to them. The only Mexican I've heard talk shyt was Margarito... i guess dude just had enough.

Now, I give props to TAINO79... Baya too. These dudes been here repping P.R. through thick and thin. Theyre warriors. Never disappeared, and never talked smack. I can honestly say that I respect these 2 dudes... the rest... phuck 'em.

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Casper101
12-16-2011, 05:12 PM
I have, call em "penepes":dance:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrd6a0rR621r0ojhto1_500.gif

Slick Ric
12-16-2011, 06:36 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrd6a0rR621r0ojhto1_500.gif
:wtf1:
http://imworld.aufeminin.com/dossiers/D20110216/demimoore-140731_L.jpg

Overtime
12-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Me no aqui por que enfermo el gato

Slick Ric
12-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Me no aqui por que enfermo el gato

tu y tu gato bayanse much a la chingada.......:dance:

Overtime
12-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Yes, I wish I was white.

Slick Ric
12-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes, I wish I was white.

a Ajax le gustan los putos.......ve chupale los huevos.....:dance:

Luffy
12-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Ric is obsessed with man eggs

Tha_Greatest
12-17-2011, 05:55 AM

I know Camacho
Camacho Jr.
Cintron

one thing i dont like is their isnt really a rivalry but promoters and hbo make it seem like its competitive right now between these 2 cuntries, lol, imma sound ****y but its so one sided that it shouldnt be taken as a rivalry, lol, besides, lol, morons like me will tell it like it is and laugh at the people who make it seem like its competitive, lol, puerto rico should just focus on becoming better with more winning and less hypingf than to be worried to the point of obsession with this mexico so called rivalry, lol, nyahahaha

gibo
12-18-2011, 05:25 AM

I know Camacho
Camacho Jr.
Cintron

If you say you know Camacho is because he Bow Down your ass!!! Hector has more class than being with a b*tch like you.

If you say you know Camacho, it's cause he Bow Down your ass!!! LOL

Slick Ric
12-19-2011, 12:56 PM
If you say you know Camacho, it's cause he Bow Down your ass!!! LOL

:dunno::slap:

bigsmoothh
12-19-2011, 02:50 PM
me siento muy orgulloso de ser mexicano, y ya saben bien que el mexicano nunca se raja........

Slick Ric
12-19-2011, 03:33 PM
me siento muy orgulloso de ser mexicano, y ya saben bien que el mexicano nunca se raja........

a
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BP_MEuxOxxk/TrwFX6lUahI/AAAAAAAAFS8/m7vf2Ygn8NQ/s400/huevo-frito%255B1%255D.jpg

Pacroid
12-19-2011, 05:40 PM
mmmmmmmmm no

110% Mexican

Slick Ric
12-19-2011, 06:18 PM
mmmmmmmmm no

110% Mexican

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Luffy
12-21-2011, 02:39 AM
Have you ever been ashamed of being a pocho ric?

Slick Ric
12-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Have you ever been ashamed of being a pocho ric?

Chinga tu madre...........:dance: