Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to undo a save in Resident Evil 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is there any way to undo a save in Resident Evil 5?

I was messing around in RE5, and sold all of my guns that were upgraded. I pressed "ready" and and when the game started it automatically saved. Now I have no guns, I could buy them again, but will have to upgrade them again.

It's been a long time since I played RE5, but if I recall correctly there is no way to undo the crappy "autosave" feature.

I feel your pain : I remember that happening to me once when I sold all of my shit just to see how much I would get for it all and did exactly what you just did.

Comment

That's exactly what I wanted to do, I just wanted to see how much I would get. The Ithaca shogun was almost done getting fully upgraded, the first handgun I was almost done with that, the first machinegun I was almost done with that as well, S7 sniper rifle too. I was in chapter 5 something and was basically almost done maxing all of my weapons and I did that. Now I don't even feel like playing anymore.

Comment

Well I continued playing, I bought the guns again and beat it like that. It was tough though.

Comment

I'm not against the whole "autosave" feature, I just wish more games had an option to turn it the fuck off : It seems the majority of games I've played that employ that feature have no option to disable it.

In rare cases it can be a really positive thing, but for the most part I've found it just fucks my game up. Especially if I'm trying to play through something on an extreme difficulty level, and it autosaves my stats when I want to repeat that particular area for a better performance.

Comment

Yeah, or maybe you missed some item and can't go back to get it.

Comment

Make a backup of the save file next time.

Comment

all you need is the handgun yo,if you fully upgrade it its the best weapon and there's **** ton of ammo for it
                prob costs about 30k to fully do it

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  all you need is the handgun yo,if you fully upgrade it its the best weapon and there's **** ton of ammo for it
                  prob costs about 30k to fully do it
                  I fully upgraded the handgun, shotgun and s7 rifle. I also unlocked the Hydra shotgun and maxed it out as well. Unlocked the gatling gun for Chris, and bow&arrow for Sheva but I don't like the gatling gun, it sure makes the game a lot easier but it's huge and makes Chris run slow as fuck. I love the Hydra.

Damn I can't wait for Resident Evil 6.

Comment

I used the gatling gun like, twice. I couldn't stand how slow Chris moved with it, either.

Chicago Typewriter from RE4 > Gatling Gun from RE5.

Comment

Working...
                    X