View Full Version : Jon Jones Exposed!

kaps
12-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Nah just kidding, sick guillotine. I was pretty hopeful after round one but he went back to the wrestling in the second round and that was all she wrote. Hopefully Rashad gets past Davis with no injuries and we finally get to see that fight. I still hate Jones though. Not as a fighter, just as a person....

Boxingtech718v2
12-11-2011, 12:25 AM
I think Rashad gets brutally raped worse than Machida. If Jones dominates and destroys guys he doesn't have a problem with. Then what type of punishment is he going to give to Evans? I'm a little fearful for Rashad's life to be honest. He might be better off losing on purpose. He's probably giving it some thought at home lol.

kaps
12-11-2011, 12:27 AM
MMAth doesn't work dude. Styles make fights and Rashad's style is different than anyone else he's fought so far. I think Jones will probably win, but it doesn't mean I don't want to see the fight...

Boxingtech718v2
12-11-2011, 12:28 AM
MMAth doesn't work dude. Styles make fights and Rashad's style is different than anyone else he's fought so far. I think Jones will probably win, but it doesn't mean I don't want to see the fight...

I'm not saying I don't want to see it. I'm just saying I don't see how Rashad has a ghost of a chance. I guess he can always get lucky.

kaps
12-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Jones ducked Rashad before, so maybe there is more there than we know....

Marshall89
12-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Jones was such a humble geezer when he started in UFC you know, he's got a chilled out personal life and a gal dat ent even dat hot eh. But now he's UFC champion he's getting ****y, and what? Andersons even more ****y than Jones fam!!! Yu hate him for a poor reason
Yu say Evans style is different than anyone he has fought so far, but so was Machidas...
And Jones ducking Evans??? Isn't it Evans dat lands the 'injuries' as soon as he's no#1 contender to face Bones?? lol

Boxingtech718v2
12-11-2011, 12:35 AM

You don't seriously believe that do you? Wait aren't you the same guy that said Machida would beat Jones? Well that elbow, and the counter left hand to the guillotine thought differently.

Danny Gunz
12-11-2011, 12:35 AM
The first round Machida looked like he was getting to Jones a little

kaps
12-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Jones was such a humble geezer when he started in UFC you know, he's got a chilled out personal life and a gal dat ent even dat hot eh. But now he's UFC champion he's getting ****y, and what? Andersons even more ****y than Jones fam!!! Yu hate him for a poor reason
Yu say Evans style is different than anyone he has fought so far, but so was Machidas...
And Jones ducking Evans??? Isn't it Evans dat lands the 'injuries' as soon as he's no#1 contender to face Bones?? lol

Jones faked a thumb injury that he needed surgery for so Rashad took another fight, as soon as Rashad vs. Tito was signed, Jones' thumb was all the sudden healed. No surgery, not even sore. ****ing miracle. Also, I'm not that big of an Anderson Silva fan but I give credit where credit is due, and Ando is the best fighter in the world, Jones is the best LHW at the moment...

You don't seriously believe that do you? Wait aren't you the same guy that said Machida would beat Jones? Well that elbow, and the counter left hand to the guillotine thought differently.

I never said he'd beat him, I said I wanted to see the fight before putting Jones on any kind of p4p list because at the time Rampage was the only top guy who wasn't coming off injury/surgery that Jones had ever beat. Now he's got 2 wins over to legit top competitors in the weight class....

Ether
12-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Jones is too big, he lays waste to these little LHW's like nothing, the only one with a chance is Anderson but they're soul-mates now. BoxingTech approves of their ******ry.

Big BRICKS
12-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Jones only loses at heavyweight

Marshall89
12-11-2011, 12:47 AM

Who cares if Jones was abit tentative about fighting Evans so early in his career? Anderson ducked Chael for 4 years before there fight, and he's doing it agen right now.
When Dana says a fight is happenin, its happenin trust me, unless someone gets 'injured'. So Evans gets Jones next and Watch what happens. Although Evans is a sick fighter still... Got nuttin against him

kaps
12-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Jones is too big, he lays waste to these little LHW's like nothing, the only one with a chance is Anderson but they're soul-mates now. BoxingTech approves of their ******ry.

If Jones is too big for the LHW's then he's way to big for Anderson. Thankfully Jones hasn't adapted the Greg Jackson Lay and Pray method of fighting yet. After Rashad their are really no contenders for the LHW belt, it's starting too look like the MW division. I'd like to see Hendo give it a go but the only shot he's got is to land a right hand around Jones' jawline which will be hard to do seeing as how Jones' reach is longer than Henderson is tall...

kaps
12-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Who cares if Jones was abit tentative about fighting Evans so early in his career? Anderson ducked Chael for 4 years before there fight, and he's doing it agen right now.
When Dana says a fight is happenin, its happenin trust me, unless someone gets 'injured'. So Evans gets Jones next and Watch what happens. Although Evans is a sick fighter still... Got nuttin against him

How can you duck someone who doesn't even fight in the same organization as you? Fael will get his shot again soon enough though, and probably get tapped out again. Rashad vs Davis is next, Winner will probably get Jones...

Boxingtech718v2
12-11-2011, 12:52 AM

That's some major butt hurt you got going on there buddy. You need a hug.
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/misc%20bb/grand/i_hug_that_feel.jpg (http://www.gifsforum.com/images/26690)
(http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gallery/misc%20bb)

monaroCountry
12-11-2011, 12:56 AM
How can you duck someone who doesn't even fight in the same organization as you? Fael will get his shot again soon enough though, and probably get tapped out again. Rashad vs Davis is next, Winner will probably get Jones...

If Machida can outstrike Jon Jones like that then these Eastern European strikers will tool him big time. We all know how bad America is at kickboxing/MT.

kaps
12-11-2011, 01:00 AM
If Machida can outstrike Jon Jones like that then these Eastern European strikers will tool him big time. We all know how bad America is at kickboxing/MT.

He can be outstruck, but they have to be able to deal with his wrestling and we all know how bad Europe is at Wrestling/BJJ......

chosen0309
12-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Enjoyed all the fights tonight! Machida had me worried in the first. that was a sick submission!

BALLISTIC
12-11-2011, 01:04 AM
jones laid the dragon to rest in its dungeon...nasty choke..

Boxingtech718v2
12-11-2011, 01:07 AM
He can be outstruck, but they have to be able to deal with his wrestling and we all know how bad Europe is at Wrestling/BJJ......

Landing 3 punches is out striking somebody well damn.

Well Jones' counter left hand that dropped Machida thought differently.

Machida is terrible in the clinch and so much for him not being able to be took to the ground in the first place.

So many poster said that Jones wouldn't be able to abuse Machida with his wrestling lol.

Ether
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Man!

BoxingTech is schooling everybody!

Ether
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Relax, bro.

$BloodyNate$
12-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Exposed? Definitely not he showed the heart of a champion against his first piece of adversity. I was wrong machidas footwork did give him problems but who else has that footwork? Rashad dont hes fast but machidas footwork is leaps in bounds over anybody in the divison. The only way hes losing it getting caught by Hendo, Lil Nog or rashad maybe but like in this fight that last Exchange threw a punch same time and jones reach landed first.

Hes still one of the best all around fighter and athlete in the world but one hendo shot could take him out.

Marshall89
12-11-2011, 01:46 AM

The winner of Rashad vs Davis DOES get Jones next...

Watch dis...
Also the winner of Sonnen vs Munoz gets Silva and the winner of Bisping vs Maia gets the winner of Silva vs Sonnen/Munoz...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84xtd-MeUPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SkillspayBills
12-11-2011, 02:17 AM
You don't know Jones personally so how in the hell could you "hate" him. Makes no damn sense to me.

kaps
12-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Exposed? Definitely not he showed the heart of a champion against his first piece of adversity. I was wrong machidas footwork did give him problems but who else has that footwork? Rashad dont hes fast but machidas footwork is leaps in bounds over anybody in the divison. The only way hes losing it getting caught by Hendo, Lil Nog or rashad maybe but like in this fight that last Exchange threw a punch same time and jones reach landed first.

Hes still one of the best all around fighter and athlete in the world but one hendo shot could take him out.

Read the whole thread.....

You don't know Jones personally so how in the hell could you "hate" him. Makes no damn sense to me.

He's so ****y he makes Rashad look as humble as GSP. Plus he comes off as a fake dude....

kaps
12-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Also, his fans are making me not like him even more.....

chiguy91
12-11-2011, 03:02 AM

why, they see him as a god? :lol1:

anyways, jones/evans will be good but i don't see him losing it when it's all said and done. machida was doing great btw until he was put to sleep.

DE100
12-11-2011, 03:12 AM
Jones faked a thumb injury that he needed surgery for so Rashad took another fight, as soon as Rashad vs. Tito was signed, Jones' thumb was all the sudden healed. No surgery, not even sore. ****ing miracle. Also, I'm not that big of an Anderson Silva fan but I give credit where credit is due, and Ando is the best fighter in the world, Jones is the best LHW at the moment...

I never said he'd beat him, I said I wanted to see the fight before putting Jones on any kind of p4p list because at the time Rampage was the only top guy who wasn't coming off injury/surgery that Jones had ever beat. Now he's got 2 wins over to legit top competitors in the weight class....

How many times does Dana White need to say that any injury claim are also checked by Doctors of the UFC's choice. And the same went down with Jones, he went into to Surgery with these same UFC doctors that called for the surgery, and the same Doctor said it would be better or a option to just let it heal after originally booking the surgery.

Its the same **** with people trying to accuse Silva with fake injuries. Dana has doctors check this out himself.

Unknown Champ
12-11-2011, 03:17 AM

Fuuck the Diaz brothers. Jones is not ****y, you are just blinded by jealously, good god.

Marshall89
12-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Read the whole thread.....

He's so ****y he makes Rashad look as humble as GSP. Plus he comes off as a fake dude....

You don't know nuttin about Jones then fam, obviously you've only just started following him since he became Champ... Dis is when he started becoming ****y eh. The reason for this is the way Dana, all the LHW's beaten by him, all his fans, his trainers and ex trainers, and all his mates in personal life and the ufc fighters big him up by saying he's the best in the world, the youngest ever UFC champion, all his skillsets have been tried and tested and pretty much all of them proved to be the best in UFC LHW, and he's beating (comprehensively) all these ex world champs and title contenders that stand before him.

Kaps are you telling me this wouldn't make you feel on top of the world and make you slightly confident and ****y? Trott on boss... This is the real world just now, your just a pure hater through bare jealousy, probs cos he's better than your fave LHW fighter...
Anderson, Evans, Koscheck, Bisping and Chael are all ****ier than Bones fam.

Bones is the ONE!! The future and the present of the UFC and gettin worldwide acclaims and publicity. the worlds at his feet eh.

If you knew or followed Bones before he started gettin a bit ****y then you'd know he just switched when he started realizing he is the bollocks.He's always ben bar humble and down to earth...

Anyone in Bones' situation would become overly confident and ****y

All these other champions like Velasquez, Lesnar, JDS, Edgar and dat are not so ****y cos they know they got flaws that can be Exposed and maybe theyre not confident on beating everyone in their divisons. Whereas Bones just knows straight up that it will take a herculian effort from someone to knock my man off his perch, n Bones Still hasnt really battled adversity yet, this will probably get him pumped wen it happens and he wil probably do some major damage to the to the geezer causing him problems in a fight

kaps
12-11-2011, 05:22 AM
Fuuck the Diaz brothers. Jones is not ****y, you are just blinded by jealously, good god.

See the difference is I don't care if you don't like fighters that I do, there are some people on this forum who hate the Diaz brothers just because I'm a fan(Kswizzy). But I don't like Jon Jones and I'm crazy? GTFO.....

kaps
12-11-2011, 05:36 AM
You don't know nuttin about Jones then fam, obviously you've only just started following him since he became Champ... Dis is when he started becoming ****y eh. The reason for this is the way Dana, all the LHW's beaten by him, all his fans, his trainers and ex trainers, and all his mates in personal life and the ufc fighters big him up by saying he's the best in the world, the youngest ever UFC champion, all his skillsets have been tried and tested and pretty much all of them proved to be the best in UFC LHW, and he's beating (comprehensively) all these ex world champs and title contenders that stand before him.

Kaps are you telling me this wouldn't make you feel on top of the world and make you slightly confident and ****y? Trott on boss... This is the real world just now, your just a pure hater through bare jealousy, probs cos he's better than your fave LHW fighter...

I've been following him, and he's always been ****y. There is a difference between confidence and ****iness. A confident champion is a guy like JDS or GSP. Why do you think he gets booed so much? He comes off fake trying to sound humble then praising himself as the black jesus in the very next breath. I've never said a word about his fighting, he is the best LHW in the world right now. I've said that a couple times in this thread already.

Anderson, Evans, Koscheck, Bisping and Chael are all ****ier than Bones fam.

And I don't like any of them either. Koscheck, Bisping, and Fael might be the worst human beings in combat sports....

Bones is the ONE!! The future and the present of the UFC and gettin worldwide acclaims and publicity. the worlds at his feet eh.

If you knew or followed Bones before he started gettin a bit ****y then you'd know he just switched when he started realizing he is the bollocks.He's always ben bar humble and down to earth...

Anyone in Bones' situation would become overly confident and ****y

This is the same thing you said in the first paragraph, just worded differently. He fakes being humble. The fans are aware of this, hence the boo's....

All these other champions like Velasquez, Lesnar, JDS, Edgar and dat are not so ****y cos they know they got flaws that can be Exposed and maybe theyre not confident on beating everyone in their divisons. Whereas Bones just knows straight up that it will take a herculian effort from someone to knock my man off his perch, n Bones Still hasnt really battled adversity yet, this will probably get him pumped wen it happens and he wil probably do some major damage to the to the geezer causing him problems in a fight

I guarantee all those fighters are just as confident in their abilities as Jones is in his, if not, why would they accept fights? Look at GSP for example. Nobody has come close to beating him in years, but he still his a good sportsman and a humble dude. He knows he's the best in the division and works hard to stay on top, all the while showing respect to his opponents. Jones on the other hand is so full of himself he shouts his own name during sex.....

snoopy360
12-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I've been following him, and he's always been ****y. There is a difference between confidence and ****iness. A confident champion is a guy like JDS or GSP. Why do you think he gets booed so much? He comes off fake trying to sound humble then praising himself as the black jesus in the very next breath. I've never said a word about his fighting, he is the best LHW in the world right now. I've said that a couple times in this thread already.

And I don't like any of them either. Koscheck, Bisping, and Fael might be the worst human beings in combat sports....

This is the same thing you said in the first paragraph, just worded differently. He fakes being humble. The fans are aware of this, hence the boo's....

I guarantee all those fighters are just as confident in their abilities as Jones is in his, if not, why would they accept fights? Look at GSP for example. Nobody has come close to beating him in years, but he still his a good sportsman and a humble dude. He knows he's the best in the division and works hard to stay on top, all the while showing respect to his opponents. Jones on the other hand is so full of himself he shouts his own name during sex.....

I laughed my ass off on that one!
Maybe I'm just seeing it different, but I don't see Jones as being as bad as some of the other fighters out there. Anyone that can step into the UFC and dominate has a right to an ego.

I'd have to agree that his humbleness does seem off. Its just hard for me to imagine someone being humble that goes and buys a $200k Bentley. Thats more of a look at me attitude then a person that can buy a $200k car and decides to buy a honda.

I like Jones and I think he's going to go far in the UFC. I like his style and his performances are top notch. I'm a fan but I can see where people don't believe he's as humble as he makes himself out to be.

N!GGALAS CAGE
12-11-2011, 10:57 AM
I gave Jones props for beating my boy Rampage, but this is really the first time that Jones left no doubts on my mind. He really is the real deal. He is no hype job, I'll eat my words.

Anyways, speaking of expose, I hope Silva can move up and beat Jones' ass and expose his balls on his face via triangle.

GreatestIam
12-11-2011, 11:01 AM
styles and fighters make fights.. rashad tried to box machida and got KOed... he wont do that with JON.... Evans coulda outwrestled machida but that wsnt his game plan... a Jon jones v Rashad Evans fight will be highly competitive... way more so then jones v machida was

Marshall89
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
He ent humble now obviously, he is clean ****y, well he was in the build up to the Rampage fight anyway lol, Rampage was tryna be ****y but he can't and no1 would tyake his bulls*** serious either...
In Bones' situation whu has been thrust into the world of MMA only 3-4 years ago, and is now a world champion wid money coming out his ears and bangin everyone out in the octagon, yu can't tell me you wudnt become ****y. I dont care dat Andersons so ****y, i just hope Chael gets the beltcos ima big Chael fan eh. Ient jea;ous of Anderson like you are cos Bones is better than Evans...

Maybe Bones does try a bit to hard to make every1 know he's more humble than he seems, but who gives a f*** what a few fans think anyway? When he's got BARE support all about the world about now.
No1 can fake bein humble all day every day, specially when yur a ****y son of a biatch like Bones, so whys he got bare support?
If he was suck a p**** he would ditch his gal dat ent dat beautiful, and get some damn HOT p**** ting goin on, but he's a family man. Yur talkin s*** kaps yu dont know Bones, Dont talk, Dont talk.....
Oh n geezer F*** have you been following Bones for long, you should watch a few interviews wid him when he just started out in UFC fam...

Nick Diaz is a p****hole you know b. He would be the ****iest motherf***er if he won the belt and defended it with Bones' ability n dat. Ya'll seen Nick wid his p****hole bredrins smokin boodah thinkin der badmans Hahahaha, they ent ****
Im a Diaz fan by the way, love the way he fights (although his punch are weak and slow), just tryna get yu heated Boiii Lol

Shogunofharlem1
12-11-2011, 02:48 PM
That was brutal. Machida slumped over like a defenseless baby when he let him go.

kaps
12-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Nick Diaz is a p****hole you know b. He would be the ****iest motherf***er if he won the belt and defended it with Bones' ability n dat. Ya'll seen Nick wid his p****hole bredrins smokin boodah thinkin der badmans Hahahaha, they ent ****
Im a Diaz fan by the way, love the way he fights (although his punch are weak and slow), just tryna get yu heated Boiii Lol

It might work, I just gotta figure out what you said first...

hbonnie21
12-11-2011, 06:18 PM

but i think people love anderson because hes a natural theres something ficticious about jones i cant put my finger on it, but the guy is raping the light heavyweights in the division off pure athleticism. until the ufc recruits some more naturally athletic guys jones will dominate. dude is 6'5 225 smh nba body

Dorian
12-11-2011, 06:31 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AgW470dCQAA5VRv.jpg

*Boss*
12-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Jones is the GOAT.

Danny Gunz
12-11-2011, 07:49 PM
If Rashad cant beat Jones, can anyone?

Money Shot
12-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Evans will be lucky to last a round. Fedor at LHW would maybe be the only guy to test him. Overall I hope he moves to HW soon.

kaps
12-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Look the dude is so classless Greg Jackson had to tell him to go Check on Machida to "get some fans."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j4JARf8nCpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joeyzagz
12-11-2011, 10:44 PM
If Rashad cant beat Jones, can anyone?

Hendo has the best shot.

He hits Jones soft chin and its curtains.

Danny Gunz
12-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Hendo has the best shot.

He hits Jones soft chin and its curtains.

Hendo could be a possible upset, but I doubt he has much of a shot.

I also dont see Anderson Silva giving Jones any problems if he moves up. Either way Silva will probably end up being 'friends' with Silva now.

kaps
12-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Jones will take Hendo down right away, guarantee it. He's smart enough to know he don't wanna chance catching a H-bomb.....

F l i c k e r
12-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Jones is beatable.

You'll need someone versatile and not afraid to be hit. Machida isn't the most killer instinctive person in the game. He had Jones within striking distance a couple of times but backed off for whatever reason.

If Hendo had longer arms, I'd say him but his arms are too damn short and he doesn't kick.

Rashad could get in close and probably hurt him but depends on what's in his brain at the time. You either get the good Rashad or the ****y dick who gyrates like a stripper before trying to attack.

BigStereotype
12-12-2011, 01:30 AM
https://p.twimg.com/AgW470dCQAA5VRv.jpg

When he first dropped, I thought Jonny Bones had broken his neck. That pic has something to do with it.

Marshall89
12-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Dat video doesn't even work kaps you muppet...
Yu got a weird hatred for Bones you know. Your obsessed wid him eh.
I can't begin to imagine bein your bredrin n watching Evans' lifeless body carried out of the octagon on a stretcher after his fight wid Bones... I think you'll lose it, gonna need to pre-book your mental hospital bed eh

the traveler
12-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Jones haters are all dumbasses. Honestly, they keep talking **** on the dude and fight after fight they get proven wrong. When will you idiots realize that the **** you make up to try and convince yourself and others that Jones' isn't really that good doesn't mean **** in reality? You all live in a fantasy world.

the traveler
12-12-2011, 01:00 PM

Dude, honestly you are a waste of air and a dumbass. It's even worthless arguing with you. LOL at you being the moderator of this forum. You can barely even moderate the nonsense that comes from your brain.

Marshall89
12-12-2011, 01:18 PM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSZZG-JZyPU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSZZG-JZyPU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

This video works...
I heard dat you know, Someone shouting Jon Jones. I can't believe dat his trainer would need to call his by his last name eh. It's probably some dickhead fans doing calling him, and editing the video, knowing Bones would go over to Lyoto, to make it look like dat...

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xrpkihX6N0I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xrpkihX6N0I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Dis is Rashad's view on Bones' 'humbleness' lmfao.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was bulls*** either...
Rashad says wot i said. With all these people telling him he's the greatest, its gonna seep into the most humble geezer... As it would Evans...
I reckon there's some twisted vendetta a gwarn for Jon Jones, People know he don't like getting booed and theyre jumping on it (all his haters, including Evans)

the traveler
12-12-2011, 01:30 PM
dude, rashad is the worst black dude out there. He hates bones because he's more successful than him, period, so he's trying to slander him. Rashad is more of an uncle tom than any fighter I can think of.

Boxingtech718v2
12-12-2011, 01:44 PM
dude, rashad is the worst black dude out there. He hates bones because he's more successful than him, period, so he's trying to slander him. Rashad is more of an uncle tom than any fighter I can think of.

Word I can't wait to see Rashad's KO'd face again. He's going to get so pwned/

People make up stuff because they need a reason to hate on Jones.

But yet love real life reality trolls like Diaz and Sonnen.

Marshall89
12-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Sonnen is my all time favourite UFC fighter, hes a f***in comedian lmao swear down.
Diaz is a minor though, and his little brother sounds retarted when he talks enit

kaps
12-12-2011, 02:23 PM
I've said that Jones is the best LHW at least 4 times in this thread already, you morons are just skimming thru not really paying attention. Reading comprehension is your friend Traveler. OMG I don't like a fighter you do, waaaaaaaaaah. Marshall that's Greg Jackson's voice in that video....

Marshall89
12-12-2011, 02:35 PM
I've said that Jones is the best LHW at least 4 times in this thread already, you morons are just skimming thru not really paying attention. Reading comprehension is your friend Traveler. OMG I don't like a fighter you do, waaaaaaaaaah. Marshall that's Greg Jackson's voice in that video....

Well if dats true then Boiiii did Bones and Jackson mess up on dat one, lmao. Don't change my opinion of him though, maybe he's lost some of his humbleness, and what? who cares? I know i'd become a ****y n arrogant son of a biatch if i was Bones, believe me lol

-Swizzy-
12-17-2011, 03:36 AM
Jones did get exposed though. I think like Fedor, Jones likes to fight his opponents at their strengths because he wants to prove something. But unlike Fedor, Jones actually fights with strategy and eventually fights to his own strengths, which is how he beat Machida with his wrestling/BJJ.