View Full Version : De donde salieron tantos

mexicanwarrior1
12-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Putoriquenos? maybe one or two would post in the lounge and now I see about like 8 or 9 running around. :feedback:

NormC
12-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Putoriquenos? maybe one or two would post in the lounge and now I see about like 8 or 9 running around. :feedback:
PQ estas enojado?? pq le comieron el culo a Margarita??

mexicanwarrior1
12-08-2011, 11:24 PM
PQ estas enojado?? pq le comieron el culo a Margarita??

do you forget margs busted that cherry?:bottle::bottle:

LeG00N
12-08-2011, 11:32 PM
They're celebrating....
they actually won a mediocre gifted fight....

Can't hate on that.

NormC
12-08-2011, 11:34 PM
do you forget margs busted that cherry?:bottle::bottle:
That's old news, your boy is done..Cotto finished him off...his next fight is going to be at the local bar in Tijuana.

mexicanwarrior1
12-09-2011, 12:27 AM
That's old news, your boy is done..Cotto finished him off...his next fight is going to be at the local bar in Tijuana.

old but still a great feat by margs. better than beating a fighter coming of career beatings and a loss.

mexicanwarrior1
12-09-2011, 12:28 AM
They're celebrating....
they actually won a mediocre gifted fight....

Can't hate on that.

lol they are celebrating like if it is the greatest victory in history

NormC
12-09-2011, 12:44 AM
old but still a great feat by margs. better than beating a fighter coming of career beatings and a loss.
F@ck u talking about?

NormC
12-09-2011, 12:51 AM
lol they are celebrating like if it is the greatest victory in history
We are celebrating the exact same way you would be if Cheato won the fight.

mexicanwarrior1
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM
F@ck u talking about?

margs was comming of the ass beating pac gave him. Cotto beat up a handicapped fighter:sad6: first real punch he threw and the eye began to bleed.

xcaret v4
12-09-2011, 02:16 AM
they forgot all of their prospects and prime champions got their azzes beat by mexicans... luis cruz, calderon, lopez, etc. lol

Capo Loko
12-10-2011, 03:52 AM
they forgot all of their prospects and prime champions got their azzes beat by mexicans... luis cruz, calderon, lopez, etc. lol

And no reply to this.... not surprised.

carlitos13b
12-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Funny how your cheater gets exposed and Cotto capitalizes on him...and his agression only made him look worse..coming forward if your effective is one thing..but coming forward to get nailed is completely another...and thats what u want to see...thats not boxing, thats stupid !

Da Boxer
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Margarita got what he deserved, una comia' de culo! No worries, the Rican's are coming back stronger than ever.

Why is your boy Salido's running/avoiding Juama? He scared?

carlitos13b
12-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Fool dont act like we aint owned you fools before....there's plenty of fights out there that will go unforgotten for yrs to come...and why be proud of a fighter that cheated...says a lot about some of you guys (NOT ALL). If your a true warrior than bring the bang without the extra...Mamon !!!

-Johannes-
12-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Margarita got what he deserved, una comia' de culo! No worries, the Rican's are coming back stronger than ever.

Lmfao. He's the champion and he can milk his title if he wants. Afterall he did beat the crap out of Juanma, it's not like it was a gift win.hahaha Scared of Juanma:lol1:
If Juanma wants to get KOd again he's going to have to wait until the champion feels like KOing him again. It will most likely be in PR again so start saving your money so you can buy front row tickets and a box of tissues. That way you can watch closely and cry as Salido beats Juanma again.

xcaret v4
12-14-2011, 05:55 PM

yeah hes scared of someone that he beat the shi* out of... wasnt juanma the one running away from him when he was hurt? :lol1:

ELPERRO
12-14-2011, 07:23 PM
yeah hes scared of someone that he beat the shi* out of... wasnt juanma the one running away from him when he was hurt? :lol1:

yaaah..and that's why Klitschko is also afraid of Adamek. That foo klitschko don't want none of him. He scared.

carlitos13b
12-14-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm glad that Jumama got that ass starched because he doesn't take all his fights serious...but i'm willing to bet that, that rematch wont go smoothly the second time around. Jumama didn't train for that fight and it was so obvious.

Mexicanpimp
12-14-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm glad that Jumama got that ass starched because he doesn't take all his fights serious...but i'm willing to bet that, that rematch wont go smoothly the second time around. Jumama didn't train for that fight and it was so obvious.

yes the oh in the rematch we will win excuse. every time you guys say the same thing. Oh in the rematch they will win bc they are ricans:blackeye:

bigsmoothh
12-15-2011, 12:46 AM
you gotta give credit to cotto though, hes making people think all of the prs can avenge they loses and get sweet revenge.

Da Boxer
12-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Lmfao. He's the champion and he can milk his title if he wants. Afterall he did beat the crap out of Juanma, it's not like it was a gift win.hahaha Scared of Juanma:lol1:
If Juanma wants to get KOd again he's going to have to wait until the champion feels like KOing him again. It will most likely be in PR again so start saving your money so you can buy front row tickets and a box of tissues. That way you can watch closely and cry as Salido beats Juanma again.
He is not going to get KO'd. I got 50M on Juanma.

WTF dude? Did you even see the fight? Juanma running? :wtf1: He did got KTFO, but he was trading hard! He was not running.

That is correct. He seem inflated and out of shape; he was slow and his defense....was worse than ever! From his entrance I knew that it was going to be ugly.

It was a good eye opening and it will make him stronger.

At least, he was not cheated with LOADED WRAPS like Margarito did to Cotto!

Luffy
12-15-2011, 12:45 PM
He is not going to get KO'd. I got 50M on Juanma.

WTF dude? Did you even see the fight? Juanma running? :wtf1: He did got KTFO, but he was trading hard! He was not running.

That is correct. He seem inflated and out of shape; he was slow and his defense....was worse than ever! From his entrance I knew that it was going to be ugly.

It was a good eye opening and it will make him stronger.

At least, he was not cheated with ]LOADED WRAPS like Margarito did to Cotto!

[/B]
*****es being *****es

NAPO
12-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Poor pochos...this is becoming 07-09 all over again. jajajaja

Luffy
12-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Poor pochos...this is becoming 07-09 all over again. jajajaja

the first cotto marg fight was in 08 but you were our *****es long before that

carlitos13b
12-15-2011, 07:05 PM
[QUOTEyes the oh in the rematch we will win excuse. every time you guys say the same thing. Oh in the rematch they will win bc they are ricans[/QUOTE]

No, i'm saying Juanma is a lot more competitive than what we seen that night...its a shame that he had to take a lost for lack of dedication in his training but it was bound to happen. The 2nd fight isn't gonna be so easy, either and "YES" i said that...without the rican B.S bro !

Mexicanpimp
12-15-2011, 09:57 PM
[QUOTEyes the oh in the rematch we will win excuse. every time you guys say the same thing. Oh in the rematch they will win bc they are ricans

No, i'm saying Juanma is a lot more competitive than what we seen that night...its a shame that he had to take a lost for lack of dedication in his training but it was bound to happen. The 2nd fight isn't gonna be so easy, either and "YES" i said that...without the rican B.S bro ![/QUOTE]

no he is just not that good. Dude has been exposed as just a home run hitter but when that fails he seems lost. For crying out loud dude got in a war with fcking mtagua out of all people. :sad6:

NAPO
12-15-2011, 10:03 PM
the first cotto marg fight was in 08 but you were our *****es long before that

Ive always been here pinche guey, And you act like if that fight even matters...lol all I see from Cotto-Margarito is the ass whooping that just happened 2 weeks ago.

Mexicanpimp
12-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Ive always been here pinche guey, And you act like if that fight even matters...lol all I see from Cotto-Margarito is the ass whooping that just happened 2 weeks ago.

none of you **** would post like you guys where ashamed you guys got your ass handed to them. Only like one putorican would post here but all of sudden all you jotos pop up? Coincidence? :buttkick:

Luffy
12-15-2011, 11:06 PM
none of you **** would post like you guys where ashamed you guys got your ass handed to them. Only like one putorican would post here but all of sudden all you jotos pop up? Coincidence? :buttkick:

exactly they just needed some shred of to hold on to to finally get the courage to come in here

AntonTheMeh
12-16-2011, 08:26 AM
the answer to this question is "de la crica de tu mai"

NAPO
12-16-2011, 06:18 PM

Sorry to actually have a life and not be around somebody's else computer,possibly from your Landscaping boss.

Shut your midget ass up boy.

elplayapimp
12-16-2011, 10:16 PM

Sorry to actually have a life and not be around somebody's else computer,possibly from your Landscaping boss.

Shut your midget ass up boy.

see this is what im saying I get banned for no dam reason but putos like this always around:wtf1: los mods aki tienen una agenda contra la raza

LeG00N
12-16-2011, 11:53 PM

http://www.chatroulettehacks.com/wp-content/gallery/chatroulette-animated-gifs/1267370831031.gif

The world doesn't forget

elplayapimp
12-16-2011, 11:55 PM
The world doesn't forget

yo maniac joto your good with computers photo shop that pic of margs taking a knee to say Look im rican lol.

LeG00N
12-16-2011, 11:57 PM
yo maniac joto your good with computers photo shop that pic of margs taking a knee to say Look im rican lol.

get me the picture and i'll do it

elplayapimp
12-16-2011, 11:59 PM
get me the picture and i'll do it

i need to get 15 post or something before I can post links:wtf1: Il do it in like 5 min

Luffy
12-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Keep coming back playerpimp

elplayapimp
12-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Keep coming back playerpimp

they can ban me but never defeat me:boxing:

gibo
12-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Why do mesicans cry when they get beat, and always make excuses? margarito got BEAT..Stop crying..COTTO exposed the fraud who hasn't done **** since getting caught cheating. "De donde salieron tantos" crying cucarachas when margacheato got destroyed is the question!!!! Bean Beetles

elplayapimp
12-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Why do mesicans cry when they get beat, and always make excuses? margarito got BEAT..Stop crying..COTTO exposed the fraud who hasn't done **** since getting caught cheating. "De donde salieron tantos" crying cucarachas when margacheato got destroyed is the question!!!! Bean Beetles
this thread has nothing to do with margs vs cotto.:bottle::bottle: I know it still haunts you ricans that margs popped that cherry but get over it. that panocha will eventually heal