View Full Version : I liked how the Puerto Ricans BOOD BAMBAM

piojo del norte
12-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Bunch of haters:boxing: When Ivan Calderon came to fight Segura to Mexico he was treated well and with respect but obviously we can't compare people with class to classless ones from new york.

I tell you all one thing, no Puerto Rican will be able to defeat Rios :D

MANIAC310
12-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Bunch of haters:boxing: When Ivan Calderon came to fight Segura to Mexico he was treated well and with respect but obviously we can't compare people with class to classless ones from new york.

truly a classless move by the New York Puerto Ricans.

Do the rest of the Puerto Ricans condone such classless behavior?

piojo del norte
12-07-2011, 09:33 PM
To be honest, I don't think the ones living in Puerto Rico act like that, but I am not sure.

J-Smooth
12-07-2011, 09:33 PM
classless nyricans....

NormC
12-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Everyone but the Mexicans were booing the Mexican anthem...even the blacks around me.

MANIAC310
12-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Everyone but the Mexicans were booing the Mexican anthem...even the blacks around me.

did you boo?

NormC
12-07-2011, 10:04 PM
did you boo?
Nope I didn't and i'm one of those NYRicans you probably talk sh*t about..My problem wasn't with the Mexican but rather Margacheta.

chiguy91
12-07-2011, 10:06 PM
the guy is affiliated with margarito, of course they're going to boo him.

bigsmoothh
12-07-2011, 10:08 PM
thats weird cause i know blacks dont really like nyricans, but oh well. I like the way rios was taunting them haha...

NormC
12-07-2011, 10:13 PM
thats weird cause i know blacks dont really like nyricans, but oh well. I like the way rios was taunting them haha...
Blacks don't like NYRicans?? dumbest **** I ever heard...You mean the world hates Mexicans.

MANIAC310
12-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Nope I didn't and i'm one of those NYRicans you probably talk sh*t about..My problem wasn't with the Mexican but rather Margacheta.

I've never talked in a negative matter towards PRicans or NYRicans....

I think all us here in the Hispanic lounge would appreciate an apology from you on behave of your fellow New York Puerto Ricans.

It's only right bro

NormC
12-07-2011, 10:16 PM
I've never talked in a negative matter towards PRicans or NYRicans....

I think all us here in the Hispanic lounge would appreciate an apology from you on behave of your fellow New York Puerto Ricans.

It's only right bro
Are you going to apologize for the mexicans who booed the PR Anthem?? there was plenty of them, just got drowned by the PR's singing..

You apologize first like a man then i'll follow.

MANIAC310
12-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Are you going to apologize for the mexicans who booed the PR Anthem?? there was plenty of them, just got drowned by the PR's singing..

You apologize first like a man then i'll follow.

I shall do no such thing. I didn't attend the fight, you did.

apologize bro

bigsmoothh
12-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Blacks don't like NYRicans?? dumbest **** I ever heard...You mean the world hates Mexicans.

nah men im dead serious they dont like yall here in houston because they think you guys try to act like them. just my honest opinion. And yes i do know the world hates mexicans, the world envy us........

NormC
12-07-2011, 10:25 PM
I shall do no such thing. I didn't attend the fight, you did.

apologize bro
I'm good. As a man, you need to apologize first since you brought it up..Do it for La raza

MANIAC310
12-07-2011, 10:26 PM
nah men im dead serious they dont like yall here in houston because they think you guys try to act like them. just my honest opinion. And yes i do know the world hates mexicans, the world envy us........

Puerto Ricans really did embrace black culture didn't they?

NormC
12-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Did it occur to you that if you are in Houston, they are not NYRICANS seeing as though you are not in NY?

bigsmoothh
12-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Did it occur to you that if you are in Houston, they are not NYRICANS seeing as though you are not in NY?

youll be suprised, ive met alot of nyricans that moved down here. yall mostly keep to yourselfs though. most of them tell me they moved because they got into too many problems with other people.

JRM
12-07-2011, 11:49 PM

the world doesnt even know what puerto rico is. ask an englishmen they'd think it was a mexican food plate.

get your own culture stop trying to be black. you aint black n i gga

NormC
12-08-2011, 12:01 AM
the world doesnt even know what puerto rico is. ask an englishmen they'd think it was a mexican food plate.

Considering how big PR is, you make perfect sense..Why would an englishman know about an island as small as PR? You are not saying much here, you just wasted 15 seconds of your life *****

MANIAC310
12-08-2011, 12:22 AM

a lot of NY Puerto Ricans don't even speak spanish... but they do talk in ebonics and say *****

NormC
12-08-2011, 12:33 AM
a lot of NY Puerto Ricans don't even speak spanish... but they do talk in ebonics and say *****
Every single Mexican in Cali and Texas speak spanish right?? Come on man, notice a pattern here?? stop being ignorant.

MANIAC310
12-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Every single Mexican in Cali and Texas speak spanish right?? Come on man, notice a pattern here?? stop being ignorant.

..........Yes

can you speak in spanish ?

NormC
12-08-2011, 12:47 AM
..........Yes

can you speak in spanish ?
HAHAHA right, i've been to Cali plenty of times, don't fool yourself.

I can speak and write in spanish fluently, any other questions? You talking all this sh*t and I bet this NYRICAN can speak and write better spanish then you.

MANIAC310
12-08-2011, 01:28 AM
HAHAHA right, I've been to Cali plenty of times, don't fool yourself.

I can speak and write in Spanish fluently, any other questions? You're talking all this sh*t and I bet this NYRICAN can speak and write better Spanish than you.

Maybe you should work on your English bro

Luffy
12-08-2011, 01:59 AM
I can see bam bam beating some guys at 140 not sure about some others. But yes no rican beats bam bam

ELHURACAN58
12-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I can see bam bam beating some guys at 140 not sure about some others. But yes no rican beats bam bam

Jose Pedraza humiliates the fool and stops him in 30 seconds, cause he's that good.:boxing:

Underboss
12-08-2011, 09:34 AM

I'm not PR but i've been told by the ones from the island that they don't like NYricans.

Many of them don't even know Spanish and know anything about the island's history and still rock the PR flag like they're from there :lol1:.

NormC
12-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Maybe you should work on your English bro
I'm two weeks away from getting my masters degree Vato, I don't to need write proper english in a forum...and incase you didn't learn this in the 3rd grade, i've means I have and you're means you are dumbass. I bet you still live at home with your momma claiming she lives with you.

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-08-2011, 10:22 AM
In my experiences with Ricans, the ones from the Island have been nothing but cool as fuk with me. I have lived there, have a kid with a PR chick and never once was tried or disrespected.

New Yorkers in general are obnoxious though, so I'm sure Ricans up there follow that life style.

Sh1t, everyone I met from the North East U.S has a ****y loud way about them, whether it be NY,. NJ, Philly, Boston.....all those fukers are loud as fuk.

Luffy
12-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Jose Pedraza humiliates the fool and stops him in 30 seconds, cause he's that good.:boxing:

let me see a video of pedraza. too lazy

Luffy
12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
In my experiences with Ricans, the ones from the Island have been nothing but cool as fuk with me. I have lived there, have a kid with a PR chick and never once was tried or disrespected.

New Yorkers in general are obnoxious though, so I'm sure Ricans up there follow that life style.

Sh1t, everyone I met from the North East U.S has a ****y loud way about them, whether it be NY,. NJ, Philly, Boston.....all those fukers are loud as fuk.

agreed todos esos gueyes valen verga

BERNIE'S CORNER
12-08-2011, 12:57 PM
In my experiences with Ricans, the ones from the Island have been nothing but cool as fuk with me. I have lived there, have a kid with a PR chick and never once was tried or disrespected

I'm gad your Puerto Rican experience was cool. As all of mine have been as well. It makes no difference where you go in the world if you go with respect you usually get some in return. That's not always the case in any island, city,state or country. There are places in P.R. and other parts of the world I wouldn't visit without having a serious reason for being there !

I take exception to your generalization of New Yorkers as well as your obnoxious comment ! Those maybe your experiences but the circles in which one walks may be the culprit. As far as the Ricans up there. Well lets just say we follow the hard working example of our parents rather than some load mouths ! Its one thing to go balls out at a sporting event and another to carry yourself in this manner daily !

You know what being raised in that part of the country. I've heard a lot of loud !!! There's no denying it but you know what ? At least you know where you stand with most of them. There's a generalization for you ! Hey look I respect and agree with a lot of your posts but I couldn't turn a blind eye to this one !!!

Luffy
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
You know what being raised in that part of the country. I've heard a lot of loud !!! There's no denying it but you know what ? At least you know where you stand with most of them. There's a generalization for you ! Hey look I respect and agree with a lot of your posts but I couldn't turn a blind eye to this one !!!

cuahtemoc can come off as a dick sometimes

Gun Fights
12-08-2011, 05:20 PM

Bernad Hopkins threw yall flag down twice...

Taino79
12-08-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm two weeks away from getting my masters degree Vato, I don't to need write proper english in a forum...and incase you didn't learn this in the 3rd grade, i've means I have and you're means you are dumbass. I bet you still live at home with your momma claiming she lives with you.

Maniac you just got owned!!

MANIAC310
12-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Maniac you just got owned!!

Generic insults = owning someone now?

hurr lives with parents

hurr uneducated hurrrpa durpa l

While he butchers the English language and makes basic grammatical errors.

letsgobrady
12-08-2011, 09:31 PM
]thats weird cause i know blacks dont really like nyricans, but oh well[/B]. I like the way rios was taunting them haha...

thats weird especially bein that ny is mostly black and puerto ricans,you really don't know what you are talking about

letsgobrady
12-08-2011, 09:44 PM
some of these mexican fans are nothing more than a bunch of cry babys and hippocrits they remind so much of the retarded pacquiao fans.most mexican fans do is wait for a puerto rican to lose to a mexican so they can feel good about themselves they rather 1 of their fighters beat a puerto rican than become all hall of famer example of that is how crazy they get when margarito is about to fight even though he's a bum yet marquez is a probably the greatest mexican boxer of this era yet it seems like no one ever cares when he's fighting unless it's marquez.watching the fight on saturday i remember thinking it was kinda messed up for the ricans to boo the mexican anthem but the brits had booed the american anthem when floyd fight yet i didn't see any of these mexican fans upset about that yet most of them live in america.

bigsmoothh
12-09-2011, 12:38 AM
thats weird especially bein that ny is mostly black and puerto ricans,you really don't know what you are talking about

Im just goin by what ive seen and been told, It doesnt take any of my sleep from me if they do or dont get along.......ohh yeahh:fu2:

bigsmoothh
12-09-2011, 12:52 AM
some of these mexican fans are nothing more than a bunch of cry babys and hippocrits they remind so much of the retarded pacquiao fans.most mexican fans do is wait for a puerto rican to lose to a mexican so they can feel good about themselves they rather 1 of their fighters beat a puerto rican than become all hall of famer example of that is how crazy they get when margarito is about to fight even though he's a bum yet marquez is a probably the greatest mexican boxer of this era yet it seems like no one ever cares when he's fighting unless it's marquez.watching the fight on saturday i remember thinking it was kinda messed up for the ricans to boo the mexican anthem but the brits had booed the american anthem when floyd fight yet i didn't see any of these mexican fans upset about that yet most of them live in america.

Whos cryin, mexicans been whooping prs azz all year long come on man dont be a fool. We stand behind every single one of our fighter wether mexican or mexican american. Margarito a good example i for one know hes not the best out there but i stand behind him why because hes mexican. and im not even a marga fan, But i never doubted him to stop trhowing punches. The fight was good cooto looked great and margo was just getting warmed up, then they stop it. Thats why I am upset I wanted to see if marga was indeed goin to get to cotto OR if cotto was goin to continue to out box marga. As for the brits booin the am anthem DID YOU say anything about that? And if you want to EVEN think that mexicans or hispanics dont like america your dead wrong, my brother and cousins fight for this country. So whats up punk......

xcaret v4
12-09-2011, 01:13 AM
they wouldnt do that shi* in LA or anywhere in the west coast, real fuken talk..

Puerto ricans are known to be disrespectful pieces of shi*, i knew one at my job that almost got his fa99ot azz beat for talkin sh*.. of course he bit*ed out

booing any countrys anthem? show some fuken respect..

mexicanwarrior1
12-09-2011, 01:15 AM
they wouldnt do that shi* in LA or anywhere in the west coast, real fuken talk..

Puerto ricans are known to be disrespectful pieces of shi*, i knew one at my job that almost got his fa99ot azz beat for talkin sh*.. of course he bit*ed out

booing any countrys anthem? show some fuken respect..

lol agbeko looks but hurt in your avi some one should photo shop the pic

xcaret v4
12-09-2011, 01:17 AM
lol agbeko looks but hurt in your avi some one should photo shop the pic

lol yeah thats why i picked that one as my avatar hahaha

mexicanwarrior1
12-09-2011, 01:22 AM
lol yeah thats why i picked that one as my avatar hahaha

your sig still has me rolling:lol1::lol1: vazquez popping up is what makes it funnier. Im still trying to find that pic of margs doing his rican impression any have it here?

Luffy
12-09-2011, 03:03 AM
It seems to me tha theres a bunch of people that r bitthurt to see so many mexican fighters dominating

letsgobrady
12-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Whos cryin, mexicans been whooping prs azz all year long come on man dont be a fool. We stand behind every single one of our fighter wether mexican or mexican american. Margarito a good example i for one know hes not the best out there but i stand behind him why because hes mexican. and im not even a marga fan, But i never doubted him to stop trhowing punches. The fight was good cooto looked great and margo was just getting warmed up, then they stop it. Thats why I am upset I wanted to see if marga was indeed goin to get to cotto OR if cotto was goin to continue to out box marga. As for the brits booin the am anthem DID YOU say anything about that? And if you want to EVEN think that mexicans or hispanics dont like america your dead wrong, my brother and cousins fight for this country. So whats up punk......

what you mean who's crying ?thread is about ricans booin rios, who the **** cares if rios was booed by the ricans in new york the mexican fans that are upset that cotto won are the ones who care and are crying and i don't remember directly replyin to you so why did you seem to take it personal.

point is the people on this thread have nothing to talk about i guess since the puerto rican fighter won this weekend so instead they choose to cry about something that means nothing just so they still have something to say to and about the ricans

bigsmoothh
12-09-2011, 11:33 AM
what you mean who's crying ?thread is about ricans booin rios, who the **** cares if rios was booed by the ricans in new york the mexican fans that are upset that cotto won are the ones who care and are crying and i don't remember directly replyin to you so why did you seem to take it personal.

point is the people on this thread have nothing to talk about i guess since the puerto rican fighter won this weekend so instead they choose to cry about something that means nothing just so they still have something to say to and about the ricans

Listen, no one is cryin man weve had a great year so far do you honestly think this fight really got us upset? I respect prs but some of you guys are just take this win and discredit all of the mexicans, Some guy keeps making threads about mexican pointy boots, lol let me just say this "it took puerto ricos best fighter (at the moment) to beat mexicos weakest fighter" that tells you a lot. I didnt take this personally and i hope you dont either. That being said a good win for cotto and i hope you understand, thanks

Capo Loko
12-10-2011, 02:02 AM

The blacks felt safe in N.Y. that's why. Their monkey asses been getting smoked left and right in the streets of L.A.

As for the Ricans booing....they're just mad cause Mexico owned their asses all year.

I bet Bam Bam would've phucked up every Rican in there....

Jose Podrido? Who the hell is that? Wait until hE steps up to an elite Mexican... then you'll go back to hiding like you did all year :)

Luffy
12-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Damn capo and the new and improved playerpimp owning all these ricans

Capo Loko
12-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Damn capo and the new and improved playerpimp owning all these ricans

It all started last week... well, just with the ones who were hiding all
Year. All of a sudden they want to come out and talk shyt. Phuck 'em.

Derranged
12-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Good. He's a jerk off like his cheating hero.

Luffy
12-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Good. He's a jerk off like his cheating hero.

gothic jew bagel

Derranged
12-10-2011, 04:11 PM
gothic jew bagel

You:

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/Z63Nf32HuKC0CI3e/MexicanBaby-Dom.jpg

And by the way, I'm not Jewish, chico.

Luffy
12-10-2011, 04:24 PM
You:

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/Z63Nf32HuKC0CI3e/MexicanBaby-Dom.jpg

And by the way, I'm not Jewish, chico.

everyone knows ur jewish. Accept it

Derranged
12-10-2011, 05:45 PM
everyone knows ur jewish. Accept it

Actually everyone knows I'm NOT Jewish, they just like saying it as a joke.

Accept it.

Are you really that offended that I insulted Rios and Marg? If so, then :lol1: :lol1:

Luffy
12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Actually everyone knows I'm NOT Jewish, they just like saying it as a joke.

Accept it.

Are you really that offended that I insulted Rios and Marg? If so, then :lol1: :lol1:

marg is slut rios is a stoner

cotto#1p4p
12-12-2011, 10:57 PM

Apparently you haven't heard about Thomas Dulorme, he is moving down to 140. He would beat Rios any night, either by boxing or slugging, fighting as a righty or a lefty. The kid is smooooooth!!!

MANIAC310
12-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Apparently you haven't heard about Thomas Dulorme, he is moving down to 140. He would beat Rios any night, either by boxing or slugging, fighting as a righty or a lefty. The kid is smooooooth!!!

Cotto's a bum

http://troll.me/images/casey-anthony/deal-with-it.jpg

NormC
12-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Cotto's a bum

http://troll.me/images/casey-anthony/deal-with-it.jpg
If Cottos a bum, Margacheata should pay Cotto for allowing him to fight him.

MANIAC310
12-12-2011, 11:30 PM
If Cottos a bum, Margacheata should pay Cotto for allowing him to fight him.

why? Cotto the bum got sparked out by a lesser bum in Margarito

NormC
12-12-2011, 11:34 PM
why? Cotto the bum got sparked out by a lesser bum in Margarito
You mean Plastarito in 2008??

gibo
12-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Puerto Ricans shouldn't even be a concern to Mesican people. Mesicans hoot and holler against 3 million people, while they are 112,000 million. It's the same (for you california retarts) as having a street fight with 112 guys against 3! Or in boxing terms, you have 112 to choose from, while they have only 3. Mesicans should win all the time. But they don't. It's a shame they only worry about what they do against Ricans, and don't focus on the beatings ONE PACQUIAO has put on that ass!!! They can't compete with no one else, but 3 million!!! WoW there awesome!!!!! NOT

NormC
12-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Puerto Ricans shouldn't even be a concern to Mesican people. Mesicans hoot and holler against 3 million people, while they are 112,000 million. It's the same (for you california retarts) as having a street fight with 112 guys against 3! Or in boxing terms, you have 112 to choose from, while they have only 3. Mesicans should win all the time. But they don't. It's a shame they only worry about what they do against Ricans, and don't focus on the beatings ONE PACQUIAO has put on that ass!!! They can't compete with no one else, but 3 million!!! WoW there awesome!!!!! NOT
Well said, never thought of the fact that they outnumber us 1000 to 1 and we are their biggest challenge. Excellent post, thread should be considered closed.

Luffy
12-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Well said, never thought of the fact that they outnumber us 1000 to 1 and we are their biggest challenge. Excellent post, thread should be considered closed.

it means nothing coming from a known butthurt rican:blackeye:

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 02:25 PM

Mexicans don't give two shyts about you. Why should they? They beat them when they compete. You f@gs go ape when a Rican beats a bum Mexican fighter. When an elite Mexican beats an elite Rican (happens all the time) You come back with your sorry excuses about "Our tiny island has more champs anyways".... lol. It's you who is worried about Mexicans, and that's a fact. You hate Mexicans so much that you lose sleep. It's funny.

About 112 vs. 3 (oh boy.... you better reply bytch)

A lot of you thought you could "punk" my people in Chicago back in the early 60's and late 70's. When Mexicans were barely arriving in Chi Town, they were being harrassed by Ricans (Latin Kings, Folks, etc) and blacks. A lot were being mugged and beat up (113 Ricans/ 213 blacks vs. 2...maybe 3Mexicans.) Until the Mexicans pulled a Margarito and started doing the same shyt back to you, but WORSE. How do I know this? I have family that have been in ChiTown for years. They told me the stories. I didn't believe it til' another Mexican cat (who is in his 60's) I work with confirmed this. A LOT (not all) Puerto Ricans didn't like Mexicans in the beginning. Mexicans had to fight 113, maybe 200 Ricans at all times. So, what do you have to say about this, Cintron (chillon)?

RIZO24
12-16-2011, 02:30 PM

LMAO I almost Spit out my beer readin this ****!! Biggest challenge??? WTF?? Not this year and not in the near future, Puerto Rican boxing has gone down hill and all you have is Jotto to keep you guys hoping, Damn cant wait until Canelo or even Chavez jr. ****s him up!! Then who will you have??? No one putos!!!

Bow Down
12-16-2011, 02:42 PM
LMAO I almost Spit out my beer readin this ****!! Biggest challenge??? WTF?? Not this year and not in the near future, Puerto Rican boxing has gone down hill and all you have is Jotto to keep you guys hoping, Damn cant wait until Canelo or even Chavez jr. ****s him up!! Then who will you have??? No one putos!!!

That's the reason they hate Mexicans so much.... while Mexicans are on the come up... Puerto Rican boxing is dying. All they have is Miguel Cotto, but I promise you that if they put him with JR. JR will retire him.
They talking about this Jose Podrido dude... I haven't even heard of him.. while Jose Benavidez and Frankie Gomez are being mentioned everywhere I go as being the next big thing.

WV2 is gonna retire after Donaire puts a whoopin'.

Juan Ma is gonna get raped if he ever steps to Gamboa or Mikey Garcia

Cotto.... I will drop some serious cash that JR will finish him. Heck, he needed the docs help to stop the fight.

Who is next after them? Jose Podrido? WTF is that? Put him with an elite Mexican fighter and dude will retire. He'll be like Camacho JR... disappear (This dude was supposed to be the next great thing coming out of PR)

It's not hate dudes... es la verdad. So go on... keep hating on us... we are not goin anywhere.

NAPO
12-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Jajaja I swear I feel back in 07.

This pochos crack me up.

"Well ummm we have beat 3 of your fighters in 2011 so we are better than you"

So what you midgets? It has been a ****ty year for Puerto Rican boxing indeed.

But that doesn't mean your "better" than Puerto Rican boxers, because as far as i know Ricans are still on the lead in the rivarly.

Apart from all the gift champions the WBC has given to mexican fighters, WTF Do you have?

38 Year old Marquez?

Chavez Jr or Canelo which im more than sure Cotto would beat?

Salido? Im more than sure that bum Lopez would beat him in a rematch.

Like seriously pochos, relax :rofl:

ELPERRO
12-17-2011, 01:24 AM
That's the reason they hate Mexicans so much.... while Mexicans are on the come up... Puerto Rican boxing is dying. All they have is Miguel Cotto, but I promise you that if they put him with JR. JR will retire him.
They talking about this Jose Podrido dude... I haven't even heard of him.. while Jose Benavidez and Frankie Gomez are being mentioned everywhere I go as being the next big thing.

WV2 is gonna retire after Donaire puts a whoopin'.

Juan Ma is gonna get raped if he ever steps to Gamboa or Mikey Garcia

Cotto.... I will drop some serious cash that JR will finish him. Heck, he needed the docs help to stop the fight.

Who is next after them? Jose Podrido? WTF is that? Put him with an elite Mexican fighter and dude will retire. He'll be like Camacho JR... disappear (This dude was supposed to be the next great thing coming out of PR)

It's not hate dudes... es la verdad. So go on... keep hating on us... we are not goin anywhere.

Damn...NOW CONSIDER THIS THREAD CLOSED!