View Full Version : Just discovered that Cocoa Kid has finally been inducted into the HOF!

IronDanHamza
12-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Thanks to the GreatA shedding the light on this information. Otherwise I still wouldn't have known!

Should have been in the title of the article instead of Too Sharp! I guess that will teach me for not reading articles.

Finally justice has been served and Cocoa Kid has been inducted into the HOF. It's been a long long long time coming.

Perhaps Henry Hascup passed on my contest winning thread and that was their main influence :lol1:

Now all that's left to be rightfully inducted from the Black Murderer's Row is Eddie Booker and Bert Lytell, I think. Any others left to be inducted other than those two?

Along with Pone Kingpetch, Tiger Jones and the rest of the deserving people waiting.

The_Demon
12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
About time too!

JAB5239
12-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Perhaps Henry Hascup passed on my contest winning thread and that was their main influence :lol1:

:lol1::fing02:

La_Vibora
12-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Great News!! About damn time!! Congrats Cocoa Kid!

http://static.boxrec.com/wiki/thumb/6/62/Cocoa_Kid2.JPG/325px-Cocoa_Kid2.JPG

SBleeder
12-08-2011, 08:10 PM
It's about time! Until a few years ago when I saw his name on a ballot, I just assumed that someone as great as him would have been in already.