View Full Version : College hoops Playboy styleÖ

mooser745
11-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Thinking back on the topic I just wrote, Iím guessing a lot of guys are reading this post hoping to see some beautiful ladies playing b-ball in the buff ?. My apologies in advance for any disappointments, Iím really just wondering if anyone has read Playboyís college hoops predictions this month, and if so, what do you agree/disagree with? Iíve actually followed their charts for the past 3 years in my office pool, and cashed in twice (made $400 for 3rd place last year, $640 for 2nd place last year.)

The onlyyyy choice Iím really questioning is Villanova for #3, though I havenít really followed their team besides a few highlight clips on Allan Ray last season.

Not to cause a big debate, but also what are your thoughts on the 19-year old age requirement for new NBA players? PersonallyÖI think itís a good thing. But thatís just my opinion.

Rob in OH

kbpoetree
11-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Thinking back on the topic I just wrote, Iím guessing a lot of guys are reading this post hoping to see some beautiful ladies playing b-ball in the buff ?. My apologies in advance for any disappointments, Iím really just wondering if anyone has read Playboyís college hoops predictions this month, and if so, what do you agree/disagree with? Iíve actually followed their charts for the past 3 years in my office pool, and cashed in twice (made $400 for 3rd place last year, $640 for 2nd place last year.)

The onlyyyy choice Iím really questioning is Villanova for #3, though I havenít really followed their team besides a few highlight clips on Allan Ray last season.

Not to cause a big debate, but also what are your thoughts on the 19-year old age requirement for new NBA players? PersonallyÖI think itís a good thing. But thatís just my opinion.

Rob in OH
hell yeah,,,the playboy was sweet...yeah, they seem pretty close tho..the age thing on the NBA..not a bad thing at all in my opinion..most of the highschoolers that go str8 to the nba take bout 4-5years to really get established..and by then they have a big ego..they become selfish...College is where the greats learn how to play the "Team game" they learn more respect towards coaches and others in college..