View Full Version : Congrats on Mares victory

jazluvr
12-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I like him , and glad he won. I taped his fight last night while watching the ppv, so I can watch his fight tonight. Really looking forward to it. Guy seems to have a lot going for him. I wish him luck in his future fights and watching him kick ass.

I like a lot of Mexican boxers. They gots big balls and a lot of heart, and no quit in them. I like the HEALTHY PR-Mexican boxing rivalry as long as it doesn't get racist. It's VERY good for boxing. :boxing:

Cleto_Reyes
12-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks he's a great fighter. Im glad he gave him the rematch so theres no tainted win against Agbeko

jazluvr
12-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Also, i wanted to comment on that 1st bout with Darchiyan. Wow...i can't remember the guys name he fought, but dam! He's incredibly fast! They were commenting on shots and i was like...what, where..lol. I never seen most of them.

No wonder the guy has such a great record. I think (and hope) we're going to see more of him. I hope he gets the exposure and fame he deserves.

Luffy
12-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Also, i wanted to comment on that 1st bout with Darchiyan. Wow...i can't remember the guys name he fought, but dam! He's incredibly fast! They were commenting on shots and i was like...what, where..lol. I never seen most of them.

No wonder the guy has such a great record. I think (and hope) we're going to see more of him. I hope he gets the exposure and fame he deserves.

Wait what???

jazluvr
12-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Wait what???

When i watched the Cotto-Margo ppv, i recorded the Mares-Agbeko fight. There were 2 fights, the one with Darchiyan being 1st, followed by the Mares fight. It was freakin' awesome!

This guy Darch fought is lightning fast, and has one of the most incredible defense i ever seen, he hardly ever got hit. Not one mark on his face and he never gassed. Darch gave him full credit on the post-fight interview.

The guy seems very humble and likable. I'm hoping to see more of him soon. Very exciting to watch. Let me see if i can find his name for you.

Wow...here we go!!!
Panamanian opponent Anselmo Moreno

The 26-year-old has never been knocked down or stopped in his 34 fight professional career.

The judges scored the title bout 120-107, 117-110 and 116-111.
Moreno is eyeing a fight with Mexican-born Abner Mares!!!!

Just google Darchiyan and you'll see the results. I'm not sure about posting content from other sites here.