View Full Version : Did Prime Mike Tyson have the penis to be a ****star?

jack_the_rippuh
11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Serious question.
I heard he had a super-soaker.
What do you think?
Do you think Prime Mike Tyson could have done adult films on the side after he won the title and get even more richer?
Do you think it would have prevented him from getting in all the financial problems he's in now?
How big was Mike in his prime?

NoMas
11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Funny ass post man good K for you....

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-10-2005, 05:34 PM
it was reported that Jenna Jameson said
his dick is one of the biggest she ever had
inside of her

jack_the_rippuh
11-10-2005, 05:36 PM
That's quite an honor coming from someone who's been hammered as much as Jenna has.

Hitman932
11-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Mike Tyson Has a tiny little dick and tiny little balls.

Thats why he folds everytime someone steps to him.

Its a lot like nature, if Mike Tyson were a dog hed walk around with his tail covering his nuts.

BLOODSHED
11-10-2005, 05:40 PM
You wouldnt say that to his face suburbanite.

Its a lot like nature, if Mike Tyson were a dog hed walk around with his tail covering his nuts.

jack_the_rippuh
11-10-2005, 05:41 PM

Well thanks to you, it's growing now with you hanging all over it.

Hitman932
11-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Well thanks to you, it's growing now with you hanging all over it.

why dont you little ******s cry about it.

make a thread to talk about big your boys penis is and then get mad when someone tells the truth about his little balls cause you know he backs down.

why dont you spank your little mikey loser

Kevin McBride has the big limey dick, you can tell by the hole ripped in Mike Tysons backside.

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-10-2005, 05:46 PM

make a thread to talk about big your boys penis is and then get mad when someone tells the truth about his little balls cause you know he backs down.

Kevin McBride has the big limey dick, you can tell by the hole ripped in Mike Tysons backside.

dont be jealous cuz mike
can dick you from across the room

jack_the_rippuh
11-10-2005, 05:47 PM

What the hell?
What are you saying?
In the sport of boxing people stand face to face, so McBride never got a chance to get to his **** portal...and even if he did I doubt he could rip it even if he was big, because Mike Tyson eats alot of protein rich foods and the skin down there is probably elastic-like, while the power in each of my hands is Tyson-like.

Anyway, to get back on subject, does anyone else have an opinion, because this guy here obviously only wants to flame and hate on Michael.

Derranged
11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Serious question.
What do you think?
Do you think Prime Mike Tyson could have done adult films on the side after he won the title and get even more richer?
Do you think it would have prevented him from getting in all the financial problems he's in now?

You should know... you suck his dick on this site enough for everyone.

Verstyle
11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
they said his dick is twice the size of the 70s **** star john holmes. now thats ****in big!!!!!

!! Anorak
11-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Funny ****ing post Jack, nice stuff. :D

My opinion? That voice, with big balls? I can't imagine it...

jack_the_rippuh
11-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Funny ****ing post Jack, nice stuff. :D

My opinion? That voice, with big balls? I can't imagine it...

Yes, but look at how the voice has evolved over years...meaning as a grown man he was still growing.

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-10-2005, 05:55 PM
i bet he has a big dick with small nuts

Hitman932
11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Yes, but look at how the voice has evolved over years...meaning as a grown man he was still growing.

thats the kind of in depth commentary that i use this site for. they dont have anything like this at **********

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-10-2005, 05:57 PM
thats the kind of in depth commentary that i use this site for. they dont have anything like this at **********

go back to ********** then if you
dont like it here.

Dempsey 1919
11-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Serious question.
What do you think?

how you gonna ask about a dude's penis, you ******! :mad:

!! Anorak
11-10-2005, 06:04 PM
To be fair Jack, I'd say my voice is probably below-average in deepness for a man's. It's fairly kinda high. But I feel secure in myself knowing that I've got an above-average chopper. It's no whopper, but it can fill a pram.

!! Anorak
11-10-2005, 06:05 PM
how you gonna ask about a dude's penis, you ******! :mad:
Get a sense of humour along with a smaller sig, you homophobic prick.

!! Anorak
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
That's ****ing hilarious! :D

This is a nice, fun thread. The odd one like this doesn't do any harm at all...

!!Captain
11-10-2005, 06:10 PM

Seems that you are intimately familliar with Mike's Dick. I bet you liked the taste of it too :D

Parody
11-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Seems that you are intimately familliar with Mike's Dick. I bet you liked the taste of it too :D

i bet u suck vitalis balls everyday but not ull suck rahmans because quitali quitsko quit after 4 injuries.

TuPrincipe
11-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Mikes Penis.

I don't know where to begin.

Derranged
11-10-2005, 06:34 PM
You should know... you suck his dick on this site enough for everyone.

Im sorry I take it back, I thought it was Mike Tyson Jr who posted this thread.

Manny_P
11-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Im sorry I take it back, I thought it was Mike Tyson Jr who posted this thread.

HAHAHAHA, *****!

Mike_R
11-10-2005, 06:45 PM
i laughed for at least 2 minutes after reading the title of this thread, i wish it hadn't been a serious question though. now i'm just weirded out.

leff
11-10-2005, 06:45 PM
lol great thread.

actually i can answer this question i some way.

one the 45 page og christian delcourts book "world champions boxing" there is weigh in pic off mike in his underwear, and im sad to say that it dont look much out off the ordinary.

no idea how it is errected though

Derranged
11-10-2005, 06:46 PM
HAHAHAHA, *****!

I took it back because i made a mistake. And so have you ya little *** piece a ****. Back the **** up.

!! Anorak
11-10-2005, 06:51 PM
lol great thread.

actually i can answer this question i some way.

one the 45 page og christian delcourts book "world champions boxing" there is weigh in pic off mike in his underwear, and im sad to say that it dont look much out off the ordinary.

no idea how it is errected though

There's two answers to this:

1. Now that's too much information, stop right there.

or 2. If this was about the size of Eubank's dick, I'm sure that J**J** could give us an exact measurement...

jack_the_rippuh
11-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Responses please.

!!Captain
11-10-2005, 09:33 PM
i bet u suck vitalis balls everyday but not ull suck rahmans because quitali quitsko quit after 4 injuries.

You must be in 10th grade, so let me help you to prepare for your SAT exam:

I bet you suck on Vitali's balls everyday but will not(???) suck on Rahman's because Vitali Klitschko quit after four injuries.

Oh, and please stop bringing your ball-sucking fantasies to this forum.

In other words, **** off, dip****.

Chups
11-10-2005, 09:40 PM
We should start a petition to encourage Mike to continue his quest for ****hood! Only then we will see the truth!

Memorex
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Serious question.
What do you think?
mike in his prime was as big as me :cool:

hollister
11-11-2005, 02:07 AM
I don't think his penis would be the problem, the blind rage and the hitting the starlette he was cast opposite after he pre-maturely ejaculated, that could definitely be an issue...

RwK
11-11-2005, 02:18 AM
the skin down there is probably elastic-like, while the power in each of my hands is Tyson-like.

Anyway, to get back on subject.

LMFAO...........................

TuPrincipe
11-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is just a lame attempt to be funny?

- Evil -
11-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Responses please.

If this pic is real then not really, you dont normally see ****stars with dick that big.......its no way near the reported 14inches unless he's has a dick job.

http://www.berber.co.il/accessories/malepics/miketys.jpg

Shot
11-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Serious question.
What do you think?

My question is: If you watched it what part of it would you be jerking off to, the girl(s) or Mike?

Dirt E Gomez
11-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Wow Evil... wow. I'm so glad you posted that pic. But since my eyes have been tainted... I've got 1 word for you: Shrinkage.

badblood
11-11-2005, 03:29 AM
Great pic of nude Tyson here. (http://216.218.248.205/datastore/67/04/b/67044994859299c0f151a884f3610c77.jpg)

- Evil -
11-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Great pic of nude Tyson here. (http://216.218.248.205/datastore/67/04/b/67044994859299c0f151a884f3610c77.jpg)

I hope this is a joke..............i'm not clicking that link

Dirt E Gomez
11-11-2005, 03:45 AM
I hope this is a joke..............i'm not clicking that link

Hahahah, I thought the same thing. I'm waiting for somebody to talk about it and be like, "hahahah, that was funny" or, "eeeew dude, that's sick!". You first....

- Evil -
11-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Hahahah, I thought the same thing. I'm waiting for somebody to talk about it and be like, "hahahah, that was funny" or, "eeeew dude, that's sick!". You first....

OK, i'll be brave, i'm clicking........

- Evil -
11-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Its just a **** in a toilet

Dirt E Gomez
11-11-2005, 03:49 AM
For some reason I'm not surprised.

badblood
11-11-2005, 03:55 AM
LOL at dirty and evil's conversation. :lol1:

!! Anorak
11-11-2005, 07:40 AM
If this pic is real then not really, you dont normally see ****stars with dick that big.......its no way near the reported 14inches unless he's has a dick job.

http://www.berber.co.il/accessories/malepics/miketys.jpg
Is that his ball sac hanging down the side of his legs? I reckon when he turns into Iron Mike that could be a fair one.

czars_salad
11-11-2005, 08:13 AM
hey ladies! why are all of you anxious of mike's boner?

bassing68
11-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Who cares the size of his dick? It feels the same to a man with an 8 incher as a man with a seven incher. May feel diff to the woman. And if he can get into ****os, good for him. I hope he does. What would be better than getting paid to ****? As far as his dick in weigh in, a small dick has no relation to a hard one. I say just wait and see.

PBDS
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
it was reported that Jenna Jameson said
his dick is one of the biggest she ever had
inside of her

....We don't care bout her opinion cause she got a big stretched out hole. Besides, you just made that **** up. We wanna know what it felt like in your ass and if you thought it was bigger than anything you ever had in your ass before?

PBDS
11-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Is that his ball sac hanging down the side of his legs? I reckon when he turns into Iron Mike that could be a fair one.

...Looks pretty small and stumpy to me. Just like Mike's stature.

PBDS
11-11-2005, 05:34 PM
....This probably needs bumped

{BrownBomber}
11-11-2005, 06:41 PM
you guys ever heard of kungpao*****.com?

jack_the_rippuh
11-11-2005, 07:37 PM
What is it, Bomber.
I'm too scared to go there. :o

The Fix
11-11-2005, 07:49 PM
What is it, Bomber.
I'm too scared to go there. :o
it has pics of people dying from loss of blood suffered from leg wounds after long sessions of period sex.

!! Anorak
11-11-2005, 07:56 PM
...Looks pretty small and stumpy to me. Just like Mike's stature.
You'd suck him off and you know it.

{BrownBomber}
11-12-2005, 04:57 PM
What is it, Bomber.
I'm too scared to go there. :ojust do it man, it has a-tyson-like dude banging live 5 japanese girls right before the Buster fight.;) you will love me forever, go to alltheweb.com and clik on videos search kungpao***** and swuing you have free previews.

phallus
11-12-2005, 06:41 PM
it has pics of people dying from loss of blood suffered from leg wounds after long sessions of period sex.

now that's ****ing BANGING! kungpao***** indeed!

Banderivets
11-12-2005, 07:34 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-13-2005, 04:48 PM
mike is known to be able to long
dick you in the mouth from 6 ft away.

Derranged
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM

Get off his dick already

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Get off his dick already

i guess you wanna get long dicked

!!Captain
11-13-2005, 05:01 PM

I guess you know better :D

Derranged
11-13-2005, 05:02 PM
i guess you wanna get long dicked

Shut the **** up already. Start your own Tyson forum. Im a Tyson fan too but you're ridiculous.

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I guess you know better :D

vitology got long dicked in the mouf
by mike thats how i got that info

Mike Tyson Jr.
11-28-2005, 05:18 PM
i bet his head is as big
as a freakin door knob

leff
11-28-2005, 05:51 PM
i bet his head is as big
as a freakin door knob
you must know

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Mike Tyson has a bigger one than Vitology, despite the obvious height difference.

Enayze
12-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Mike Tyson Jr. Is officially gay.

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Mike Tyson Jr. Is officially gay.

How is that gay? The only reason Mike agreed to go to the Ukraine was because Vitology said he was going to get him a whole bunch of *****es and when Vitology renigged on that promise...Mike made him give him head.

Enayze
12-06-2005, 11:50 AM
How is that gay? The only reason Mike agreed to go to the Ukraine was because Vitology said he was going to get him a whole bunch of *****es and when Vitology renigged on that promise...Mike made him give him head.

Very cute of you to come up with a weak theory, but the fact of a matter is when Kevin Mc'Bride and Danny Williams make Tyson there *****, than Vitali would hardly have to put any effort to do the same.

RAESAAD
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Serious question.
What do you think?
HE SHOULD BE THE SAME SIZE NOW AS HE WAS THEN wtf KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?????

Enayze
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM

A gay question obviously Mike Tyson Jr. and Jack the *** are homosexuals.

kapersky
12-06-2005, 12:10 PM

hey dude, **** your avatar. i cant look at that ****ing face man.. change avatar pls..no hard feelings..

MickyHatton
12-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Got to be the most uncomfortable thread I've ever read!

Men discussing other mens dicks is just too much!

I spent 15 years in the Army and was around the same men for most of that time yet we never discussed men dicks!!!

This is sort of anti sexist in a real ****ed up way!

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 12:30 PM

Negative. His penis probably want through alot after his prime and slowly began deteriorating the natural proteins and minerals and vitamins surrounding it - those which made it to be the massive yet beautiful tool it was in his prime.

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 12:32 PM
A gay question obviously Mike Tyson Jr. and Jack the *** are homosexuals.

Negative. I'm very heterosexual, but sometimes the truth has to get out and you have to give credit where credit is due. How come chicks can say another chick has a nice ass or nice tits, but the moment a guy mentions something about the next guy's dick it's WW3?

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 12:33 PM
hey dude, **** your avatar. i cant look at that ****ing face man.. change avatar pls..no hard feelings..

Negative. When you look at my avatar you stare into the face of a legend. A Legend probably greater than the legend you have in your avatar.

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Got to be the most uncomfortable thread I've ever read!

Men discussing other mens dicks is just too much!

I spent 15 years in the Army and was around the same men for most of that time yet we never discussed men dicks!!!

This is sort of anti sexist in a real ****ed up way!

Negative. You lie. You can't look at my username with a straight face and tell me you and your military buddy's never talked about sex.

MickyHatton
12-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Negative. You lie. You can't look at my username with a straight face and tell me you and your military buddy's never talked about sex.

We talked about sex all day, we discussed women though not men!

Trust me when I say that when you have a hundred showers a year with a hundred different men you DONT start taking about mens dicks!

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 12:49 PM
We talked about sex all day, we discussed women though not men!

Trust me when I say that when you have a hundred showers a year with a hundred different men you DONT start taking about mens dicks!

So did ever noticed someone with a fascinating package that left you like "Wow"...not in a "I'm turned on to him" kind of way, but just like a "Whoa" or "Wow" kind of way. In one of your hundreds of showers with hundreds of men, did you ever noticed that. Did you ever discuss it or did you just keep it to yourself, Soldier?

MickyHatton
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
So did ever noticed someone with a fascinating package that left you like "Wow"...not in a "I'm turned on to him" kind of way, but just like a "Whoa" or "Wow" kind of way. In one of your hundreds of showers with hundreds of men, did you ever noticed that. Did you ever discuss it or did you just keep it to yourself, Soldier?

I'm sure over the fifteen years there were some big boys in those showers but as I already explained it was not a topic of conversation, for the hetrosexual men among us anyway.

I'm also talking about an era right or wrong where gay people were not allowed in the armed forces so discussing with too much enthusiasm another man's **** would have gotten you into hot water!

My original post stated I was uncomfortable discussing mens dicks, dont be confused by that statement, I'm comfortable around men and women and will discuss in the right places and right times under the right cirmcumstances ANYTHING, what I was not comfortable reading was that Mike Tyson has a huge **** in a boxing forum!

Oh and by the way I'm no longer a soldier so theres no need to address me as one!

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm sure over the fifteen years there were some big boys in those showers but as I already explained it was not a topic of conversation, for the hetrosexual men among us anyway.

I'm also talking about an era right or wrong where gay people were not allowed in the armed forces so discussing with too much enthusiasm another man's **** would have gotten you into hot water!

My original post stated I was uncomfortable discussing mens dicks, dont be confused by that statement, I'm comfortable around men and women and will discuss in the right places and right times under the right cirmcumstances ANYTHING, what I was not comfortable reading was that Mike Tyson has a huge **** in a boxing forum!

Oh and by the way I'm no longer a soldier so theres no need to address me as one!

Alright, when you did see one of these "big boys" as you call them. Did you ever look in their direction the following day just to see if they were for real with their massive organ?

leff
12-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Mike Tyson has a bigger one than Vitology, despite the obvious height difference.

ummm we all saw mikes penis and it was not anything special so unless you find a pic of vk, ill assume the bigger man has the bigger penis

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 01:19 PM
ummm we all saw mikes penis and it was not anything special so unless you find a pic of vk, ill assume the bigger man has the bigger penis

First off that's a bull**** pic, second off even if that was his prick it wouldn't be a fair one to judge off of, because he just got out of the water. Why don't we just as Vitology's wife since she seen & felt both of 'em.

BjarniJ
12-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Serious question.
What do you think?

Hahaha why do you think that chick said he raped her?
He was probably gonna tap that ass, and when his gigantic schlong appeared she backed out and he had to do what he had to do!

Void
12-06-2005, 02:05 PM
let's see the pic ;)

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Hahaha why do you think that chick said he raped her?
He was probably gonna tap that ass, and when his gigantic schlong appeared she backed out and he had to do what he had to do!

A definite possibility.

jack_the_rippuh
12-06-2005, 10:50 PM
let's see the pic ;)

This is the one usually shown around..

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9370/miketysonnaked8be.jpg

This is a rare one. I think both are bull****, though.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2307/tysonmikenude25fz.jpg

Mike Tyson Jr.
12-09-2005, 11:52 AM
he seems to have
an aerodynamic dick

jack_the_rippuh
12-09-2005, 12:05 PM
My question is: If you watched it what part of it would you be jerking off to, the girl(s) or Mike?

What kind of question is that?
The thing is, I wouldn't be jacking off.
I'd watch it for three reasons. To see how big Mike's penis is hard - 1, To see if the girl can handle it - 2, and the final reason would be to learn the Mike-stroke. I heard he has this thing he does. It's hard to explain, but I just know they'd make him do it in an adult film.

jabsRstiff
12-09-2005, 12:07 PM
He once had a dick that resembled himself- short & stubby.

Now, after years of dweebs hangin' on it....it resembles Mark Breland.