View Full Version : Puerto Ricans= no class!

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 05:30 AM
Why were they booing the Mexican National Anthem? Is this how Ricans really feel about Mexicans? I'm starting to believe they really do. Or is it just hate cause Mexico has whooped them all year long?

I noticed this too with the Rios win. Did you see Rios taunting them? Thank you, Bam Bam... for repping us.

I can't wait til Chavez Jr takes Cotto out.. then, they will disappear for good.

dj Calleti
12-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Yeah, I'm not Mexican but I thought that was quite disrespectful, but you can't generalize all Puerto Ricans.

I'm sure if the fight was in Mexico the Rican anthem would get booed.

chiguy91
12-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Yeah, I'm not Mexican but I thought that was quite disrespectful, but you can't generalize all Puerto Ricans.

this exactly. don't generalize them bro, you wouldn't them to do that to us.

ELHURACAN58
12-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Why were they booing the Mexican National Anthem? Is this how Ricans really feel about Mexicans? I'm starting to believe they really do. Or is it just hate cause Mexico has whooped them all year long?

I noticed this too with the Rios win. Did you see Rios taunting them? Thank you, Bam Bam... for repping us.

I can't wait til Chavez Jr takes Cotto out.. then, they will disappear for good.

Hey dont confuse nuyoricans with puerto ricans. Its all the british people fault, who tend to boo other anthems as well.

Nuyoricans probably saw the Mayweather-Hatton fight and started to boo, yet the only other time they booed an anthem was in the Cotto-Jennings fight.

Till this day a foreign anthem hasnt been booed in a fight thats been made on the Island.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

U Mad?:bottle:

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 05:37 AM

Calderon got treated with respect....
Didn't Lampley say: twenty thousand Puerto Ricans cheering for Cotto? The house was pro Cotto/=Ricans.

Even Rios was getting booed.

JRM
12-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Hey dont confuse nuyoricans with puerto ricans. Its all the british people fault, who tend to boo other anthems as well.

Nuyoricans probably saw the Mayweather-Hatton fight and started to boo, yet the only other time they booed an anthem was in the Cotto-Jennings fight.

Till this day a foreign anthem hasnt been booed in a fight thats been made on the Island.

lol mad at what both margs and cotto are DONE. no more than 3 fights left in both.

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 05:42 AM

Mad about what? Cotto didn't prove shyt. He's still the same Cotto we saw against Margo 1. Cotto should thank NY. for the stoppage. I think you folks are the bitter ones.... andd tonight it showed with the hatred towards Rios, Margarito, and the Mexican National. ANTHEM... SO... WHOS MAD? LOL

ELHURACAN58
12-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Mad about what? Cotto didn't prove shyt. He's still the same Cotto we saw against Margo 1. Cotto should thank NY. for the stoppage. I think you folks are the bitter ones.... andd tonight it showed with the hatred towards Rios, Margarito, and the Mexican National. ANTHEM... SO... WHOS MAD? LOL

Im not the one makings threads bashing ricans so if Im mad, I must really hate on Cotto hehe.

Margarito 1(0ko)-3(3ko)-0 after getting caught.

chiguy91
12-04-2011, 05:58 AM
damn, will there ever be peace? :lol1:

LeG00N
12-04-2011, 05:59 AM
they did show a lack of class.......

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Im not the one makings threads bashing ricans so if Im mad, I must really hate on Cotto hehe.

Margarito 1(0ko)-3(3ko)-0 after getting caught.

Booing a National Anthem is right? This is all I'm saying.... bUT to you it seems o.k. typica hating rican.

Other than that....son, there is nothing to be mad about. Mexico spanked PR all year.... do you remember?

GeorgiaRED
12-04-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm starting to feel the same way. But I think most boricuas just don't like essays.

LeG00N
12-04-2011, 09:40 AM
I'm starting to feel the same way. But I think most boricuas just don't like essays.

didn't see any ese's last night bro....

I heard all the booing though

GeorgiaRED
12-04-2011, 09:47 AM
didn't see any ese's last night bro....

I heard all the booing though

LOL I just like to mess with people. Since a lot of blacks call Mexicans "essays"--I do too. I even spell it incorrectly on purpose. It's "ese" not "essay."

STREET CLEANER
12-04-2011, 10:37 AM

Cause they were showing Margo in the big screen when it was being sung. They were clapping when it ended and they took him off the screen.

I seen the other way around with mexicans booing the PR and the US ones

ELHURACAN58
12-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Cause they were showing Margo in the big screen when it was being sung. They were clapping when it ended and they took him off the screen.

Hell mexicans even boo US's Miss Universe. They boo just about evrything, only the british IMO boo more hehe.

TS is the only hater complaining though, cause he cant take the fact that puerto ricans are still up in the all time wins in this rialry, even with the great year mexicans had against us.

And too bad for him, there is still another rematch to go with Juanma vs Salido.

LeG00N
12-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Hell mexicans even boo US's Miss Universe. They boo just about evrything, only the british IMO boo more hehe.

TS is the only hater complaining though, cause he cant take the fact that puerto ricans are still up in the all time wins in this rialry, even with the great year mexicans had against us.

And too bad for him, there is still another rematch to go with Juanma vs Salido.

...........Mexicans have won the more significant fights.

There are more Mexican fighters than Puerto Ricans so naturally Puerto Ricans have beat more Mexicans. With a vast majority being bums.

at this point PR boxing is borderline extinct. Even with that mediocre win last night.

Salido would probably spark Juanma again and if it isn't him the Mexican American Garcia will.

Left2body
12-04-2011, 11:21 AM
It had everything to do with Margarito and the cheating allegation. This compounded with Margarito's disrespectful bad guy role that he portrayed in the 24/7 build up created a lot of animosity in the mostly PR crowd.

If Chavez Jr, Morales, Barrera, Marquez.....etc would've been fighting a PR that wouldn't happen.

jtcs1981
12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
I was watching the fight with my family and friends and we were very disgusted by their actions. That was very bad and no class what so ever. However saying that we are no class when most of mexican fans support for the cheater Margarito it shows that you guys are bitter and dont like being beaten by a rican. I hate nuthugging but this thread is classless as well.

STREET CLEANER
12-04-2011, 02:54 PM
I personally didn't like the fact of the crowd booing. But Margo had all to do with it. I was at the Garden and when they announced that Chavez Sr was in attendance the crowd went wild cheering

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 03:14 PM

...........Mexicans have won the more significant fights.

There are more Mexican fighters than Puerto Ricans so naturally Puerto Ricans have beat more Mexicans. With a vast majority being bums.

at this point PR boxing is borderline extinct. Even with that mediocre win last night.

Salido would probably spark Juanma again and if it isn't him the Mexican American Garcia will.

This Guy is a ****ing moron. He keeps saying hater.... hate what? Like I stated.... Mexico has beaten every Rican boxer all year, so what is there to hate about? Funny how this fool is trying to spin shyt around. Didn't I tell you that these morons were gonna come out of hiding?

I was watching the fight with my family and friends and we were very disgusted by their actions. That was very bad and no class what so ever. However saying that we are no class when most of mexican fans support for the cheater Margarito it shows that you guys are bitter and dont like being beaten by a rican. I hate nuthugging but this thread is classless as well.

Last night proved that Margarito was never loaded. I just became a bigger fan. Thank you, Margarito! Funny how you wanna talk about supporting cheats but didnt Cheato Trinidad cheated as well?
So why you're giving him a pass? Nothing to be bitter about.... Mexican boxing isn't going anywhere.... can you say that about PR boxing?

I salute Rios and Margarito. They made me so proud last night. Walked proud with no fear.

Capo Loko
12-04-2011, 03:20 PM

Why was Rios being booed? I understand booing Margarito, but why Rios and the National Anthem? I hope there's a rubber match. Make it in Texas.... lets see the Ricans pull that shyt.

Anyways... good fight. Margarito proved that he is still the man. NY saved Cotto again.

jtcs1981
12-04-2011, 03:49 PM
This Guy is a ****ing moron. He keeps saying hater.... hate what? Like I stated.... Mexico has beaten every Rican boxer all year, so what is there to hate about? Funny how this fool is trying to spin shyt around. Didn't I tell you that these morons were gonna come out of hiding?

Last night proved that Margarito was never loaded. I just became a bigger fan. Thank you, Margarito! Funny how you wanna talk about supporting cheats but didnt Cheato Trinidad cheated as well?
So why you're giving him a pass? Nothing to be bitter about.... Mexican boxing isn't going anywhere.... can you say that about PR boxing?

I salute Rios and Margarito. They made me so proud last night. Walked proud with no fear.

Damn, when are people going to stop comparing Tito wraps to Tony. Even Richardson said it was different. Why you have to use that as an excuse to Tony disgraceful actions. He tried to cheat against Mosley, he was caught and he is paying for his actions. Karma is a b!tch. A country with so many greats like Sanchez, Chavez, Morales, Marquez etc dont need a tainted cheater like Tony but you guys prefer to support him even with proof that he tried to cheat. Cotto beat him fair and square and it doesnt prove that he used plaster in their first fight, but he is still a cheater and Ricans can be ****y arrogant fools but we dont support cheaters.

ELHURACAN58
12-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Why was Rios being booed? I understand booing Margarito, but why Rios and the National Anthem? I hope there's a rubber match. Make it in Texas.... lets see the Ricans pull that shyt.

Anyways... good fight. Margarito proved that he is still the man. NY saved Cotto again.

Everytime you're supporting Margarito, you say something todisprespect either Cotto or rican fans.

You just dont say "Margarito is a great boxer and he is my favorite", you are saying "Margarito is a great boxer and ricans suck and Cotto is this and that".

I dont know what your definition of hating is, but mine's what you're currently doing right now.

The cheato is a loser and a disgrace to boxing.

Hobo
12-04-2011, 04:45 PM
I didnt like the booing of the National anthem , that was weak.

Wha's worse booing a National anthem by Pr's or Mexicans actually supporting this garbage fighter called Margarito?

Im mexican but never was Margarito fan and cant understand why the mediocre fighter was called by the First lady of Mexico before the fight. I mean Tony was born in the U.S. and so is Oscar de la hoya.. So i ask the first lady of Mexico , who has done more and and helped mexican people more Tony or Oscar?? Mexico, you need to wise up and get you head up your ass when u pick and choose who you think is and isnt a Mexican.

ny123
12-04-2011, 04:48 PM
they did show a lack of class.......

I was there and did not boo the anthem and many others didnt either.

Undefeated
12-04-2011, 04:53 PM
NUyoricans are the worst. They never been to Puerto Rico and know **** about boxing.

They just rep Cotto because he is Puerto Rican.

So stop with the crying and do some critical research. It was in NY not in PR. I myself am Puerto Rican and my two ATF fighters are Juan Manuel Marquez and Finito Lopez.

I am from New York, but am PR by heart.

Chavez vs Canelo would be nice, but I think Cotto will probably retire after this since he is done with Top Rank.

Chavez vs Cotto can be good, but I think Cotto goes back to the body in this fight.

dj Calleti
12-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I was there and did not boo the anthem and many others didnt either.

Suck a dick.

ny123
12-04-2011, 04:58 PM
NUyoricans are the worst. They never been to Puerto Rico and know **** about boxing.They just rep Cotto because he is Puerto Rican.

So stop with the crying and do some critical research. It was in NY not in PR. I myself am Puerto Rican and my two ATF fighters are Juan Manuel Marquez and Finito Lopez.

Chavez vs Canelo would be nice, but I think Cotto will probably retire after this since he is done with Top Rank.

Chavez vs Cotto can be good, but I think Cotto goes back to the body in this fight.

lol what a dumb post. There are good and bad Ricans in NY and PR just like there are good and bad mexicans in mexico and the states.

ny123
12-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Suck a dick.

Respect me homosexual. I will track you down to that shack in Elizabeth and beat you straight.

F l i c k e r
12-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Puerto Rico - 1

Mexico - 1

lol, Cintron.... :nonono:

ny123
12-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Puerto Rico - 1

Mexico - 1

:damnit: not funny bro

dj Calleti
12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Respect me homosexual. I will track you down to that shack in Elizabeth and beat you straight.

You're such a ****ing ***.

Admit Tony beat Quitto the first fight legitimately and Cotto's win last night was hollow.

PunchesNbuncheS
12-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Im Mexican and Im damn proud of it too and I love my people and ride for them, but I am an honest person with myself first of all and then with others and I cant sit here and tell you that I believe that Margs was clean in the first fight. I just cant, I feel in my heart that he cheated and that he knows he did too. The way he reacts to the subject being brought up by Cotto during the faceoff let me know all I needed to know about it. He couldnt hide his guilt and the truth was all over his face. His reaction confirmed it for me, he must have had the plaster in the first fight.

Congratulations to Cotto who has always acted like a gentleman and been humble. Enjoy your win/revenge!

With that being said, it was indeed very classless to boo our national anthem and Im not going to say that all ricans are classless because that is simply not the case but for the ones who were doing the booing, I understand you hate Margs and you have a valid reason but you dont boo a country's national anthem because you hate one guy! Also booing Rios for what? Because he's Mexican? Because he's friends with Margs?

Its no secret that I was rooting for Cotto to win even though Im Mexican but I was still slightly torn between them. I wanted Cotto to win because he's my favorite Rican boxer and a humble person but I also didnt want Mexico to lose against Puerto Rico but in the end I did what I believe was right and root for the person who was wronged in their first fight and I went with Cotto.

Margarito was coming on strong but his eye was a mess and he will go blind later in that eye just watch! Either way....Congratulations to Cotto and to all the cool level headed Boricuas, enjoy your win!

No excuses from me! Be the change you want to see!

Viva Mexico!

J-Smooth
12-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Puerto Rico - 1

Mexico - 1

lol nah the scores like 5-1

J-Smooth
12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/deportes.aollatino.com/media/2010/08/fnlatdepaug30aoboing.jpg
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/1440252/GYI0064637681_extra_large.jpg
http://s0.uvnimg.com/deportes/boxeo/photo/2011-04-17/juan-manuel-lopez-vs-orlando_590x395.jpg

baya
12-04-2011, 06:51 PM
we got one! 2011 was looking real bad for us.

mexicanwarrior1
12-04-2011, 07:30 PM
lol since when did so many puto ricans join the hispanic lounge? since for ever only like one would post up in here. Cotto wins and the jotos come out of the wood work.

STREET CLEANER
12-05-2011, 12:27 AM

He is from the same camp as Margo

ELHURACAN58
12-05-2011, 09:26 AM
NUyoricans are the worst. They never been to Puerto Rico and know **** about boxing.

They just rep Cotto because he is Puerto Rican.

The day they boo a National anthem in PR, then we are falling low.

Never in my life have I seen a foreign National anthem booed. Not in boxing, not in basketball, not baseball(not even the dominican anthem), not in any sport or competition.

Right now the worse thing we do is throw water bottles and slap mexican point guards around a lo Arroyo in basketball lol.

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-05-2011, 03:59 PM
we got one! 2011 was looking real bad for us.

Hahaha, yea you did. As far as booing the Mexican national anthem, who gives a sh1t. It's not like it's never happened before, people need to get over that.

Capo Loko
12-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Hahaha, yea you did. As far as booing the Mexican national anthem, who gives a sh1t. It's not like it's never happened before, people need to get over that.

Don't forget Rios too. Didn't they throw bottles at Salido when he koed Lopez?

I blame Chavez for this.... damn you, Chavez SR... damn you.

arodriguez
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Mexican people do this all the time!!! But they get all butt hurt when they do it to them..

Luffy
12-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Lmfao all these putoricans are appearing out of nowhere when on dec 2 u couldn't find a single one lol now there's a bunch of putitos with like 100 posts

cactusEG
12-06-2011, 01:41 AM
I dont like to disreaspect anyones home land, but that night the Ricans did get a little out of control. I went to hooters to watch the fight. I walked outside with my brother. I hear some Ricans talking smack about Margarito. I didnt pay much attention to that. But as soon as they started to says disrespectful things about Mexico thats is when I had to open my mouth.

mdportorock3
12-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Why you mad bro? it was funny

BX88
12-06-2011, 03:51 AM
when there is high emotion like dat ppl doing or say wild ****. wen u get hype thats how it is. blood is flowing u want ur fighter to seek revenge it happens btw i knew that was coming jibaro del campo were gona come out the same bull**** divide of nuyoricans and puertoricans. always look at it as same ppl just two different cultures that live differently never a division but watever.

AntonTheMeh
12-06-2011, 09:20 AM
as opposed to the class alot of the mexican posters show here in regard to puerto rican fighters?

I've seen a poster here with a quote from jcc talking about puerto ricans. I've heard margo say on tv that puerto rican fighters don't have any heart. where's the outrage in there generalizations? ya'll just a buncha al sharptons is all.

both sides talk plenty of **** and both sides always cry wolf about the other side. ya'll need to stop being *****es about everything.

AntonTheMeh
12-06-2011, 09:21 AM
lol since when did so many puto ricans join the hispanic lounge? since for ever only like one would post up in here. Cotto wins and the jotos come out of the wood work.

says the ****** with 7 posts.

Cloud
12-06-2011, 09:39 AM
In this day and age....is anybody really surprised by all the race hate at sports events?

Booing the national anthem is something of a tradition now. Ive never booed a national anthem, i just dont do **** like that but are people really surprised nowadays?

figzuki
12-06-2011, 10:09 AM

:bryce:

who gives a **** if anybody boos a fighter u crybaby???? they weren't throwing **** at salido either, it was at the ref he had to be escorted out of there by security....

stop crying like a facking ***** dude suck it up....

fighters loose, it's ok....

ELHURACAN58
12-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Its not just the fans, a lot of mexican fighters(Margarito included) have talked **** about puerto ricans. But what can you expect of a country whose fighters make fun of parkingson disease.

jazluvr
12-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Im Mexican and Im damn proud of it too and I love my people and ride for them, but I am an honest person with myself first of all and then with others and I cant sit here and tell you that I believe that Margs was clean in the first fight. I just cant, I feel in my heart that he cheated and that he knows he did too. The way he reacts to the subject being brought up by Cotto during the faceoff let me know all I needed to know about it. He couldnt hide his guilt and the truth was all over his face. His reaction confirmed it for me, he must have had the plaster in the first fight.

Congratulations to Cotto who has always acted like a gentleman and been humble. Enjoy your win/revenge!

With that being said, it was indeed very classless to boo our national anthem and Im not going to say that all ricans are classless because that is simply not the case but for the ones who were doing the booing, I understand you hate Margs and you have a valid reason but you dont boo a country's national anthem because you hate one guy! Also booing Rios for what? Because he's Mexican? Because he's friends with Margs?

Its no secret that I was rooting for Cotto to win even though Im Mexican but I was still slightly torn between them. I wanted Cotto to win because he's my favorite Rican boxer and a humble person but I also didnt want Mexico to lose against Puerto Rico but in the end I did what I believe was right and root for the person who was wronged in their first fight and I went with Cotto.

Margarito was coming on strong but his eye was a mess and he will go blind later in that eye just watch! Either way....Congratulations to Cotto and to all the cool level headed Boricuas, enjoy your win!

No excuses from me! Be the change you want to see!

Viva Mexico!

This...right here, is one of the best posts I've ever read in my entire time here. You represent the best of Mexico, and i agree 100% with you on everything. I admire and respect you much for your honesty. Your posting is commendable and just.

If you dig up a few posts back, you'll read i give both guys credit for fighting their hearts out, and Tony for his sheer determination and still good chin. You inspire me to try to be a better poster. And thanks for the kudos (as a die-hard Cotto fan)!

Luffy
12-06-2011, 06:08 PM
stop crying like a facking ***** dude suck it up

its "lose" dumb monkey and u **** would know about crybabys cuz all those simios were throwing **** at salido for ko their fav chimp

STREET CLEANER
12-08-2011, 09:18 AM

They were throwing bottles at the Ref cause they thought it was a premature stoppage. It wasn't at Salido, get your story right

oc9979
12-08-2011, 09:25 AM
I didn't boo it and I was there. I know that for the Jennings fight. The people in attendance booed God save the Queen.

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Who the fuk gives a sh1t. You think that if Cotto was to fight in Mexico that they wouldn't boo him and the PR anthem?

I have seen the American anthem be boo'd in Mexico many times. Who gives a sh1t, get over it. It's a fukin rivalry and it is what it is.

I just don't like the racist ignorant sh1t that is said but something like that is just a mob mentality and emotions of the moment.

baya
12-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Who the fuk gives a sh1t. You think that if Cotto was to fight in Mexico that they wouldn't boo him and the PR anthem?

I have seen the American anthem be boo'd in Mexico many times. Who gives a sh1t, get over it. It's a fukin rivalry and it is what it is.

I just don't like the racist ignorant sh1t that is said but something like that is just a mob mentality and emotions of the moment.

all these lil' guey's in the game need to get their adult game up. yo - peterson and khan, i'm there ring side acting a mf'in fool, chk me out this wknd.

Underboss
12-08-2011, 11:40 AM

http://forum.e-dz.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thread_closed.gif

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-08-2011, 12:46 PM
all these lil' guey's in the game need to get their adult game up. yo - peterson and khan, i'm there ring side acting a mf'in fool, chk me out this wknd.

Damn bro, I need to get back to seeing some fights live instead of just working the corner...hahaha

Last fight I attended as a fan was the Agbeko vs Darchinyan fight at the Bank Atlantic Center in Miami.

Demarco was on the undercard, it was a good card now that I remember it.

Luffy
12-08-2011, 01:08 PM
I didn't boo it and I was there. I know that for the Jennings fight. The people in attendance booed God save the Queen.

ricans truly have no class

PiXelElite
12-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Now this is some mexican class:burnout:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5xl4WN4La18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baya
12-08-2011, 01:32 PM
hah the videos - this thread is really going to go down the *****er now.

PiXelElite
12-08-2011, 01:33 PM
hah the videos - this thread is really going to go down the *****er now.

Its very classy I guess

baya
12-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Damn bro, I need to get back to seeing some fights live instead of just working the corner...hahaha

Last fight I attended as a fan was the Agbeko vs Darchinyan fight at the Bank Atlantic Center in Miami.

Demarco was on the undercard, it was a good card now that I remember it.

it should be fun, local and its basically a family atmosphere at this point.

but back to the beef of the thread, **** you pocho!

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-08-2011, 01:42 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5xl4WN4La18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is one of the best videos on the internet.

it should be fun, local and its basically a family atmosphere at this point.

but back to the beef of the thread, **** you pocho!

Pocho cuts deep...

PiXelElite
12-08-2011, 01:45 PM
That is one of the best videos on the internet.

Pocho cuts deep...

You are one cool Mexican dude... you are real & make no excuses when cheato or a mex fighter loses

bigsmoothh
12-08-2011, 01:46 PM

hahaha aww man i lost it when i saw the guy in the white pants dance man, but then again you guys have a video of a guy callin a cop "PAPI" hahahaha:*******::*******:

borikua
12-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Aww poor baby

Luffy
12-08-2011, 02:50 PM
You are one cool Mexican dude... you are real & make no excuses when cheato or a mex fighter loses

thanks for the grey k cunt

Cassius Liston
12-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Calderon got treated with respect....
Didn't Lampley say: twenty thousand Puerto Ricans cheering for Cotto? The house was pro Cotto/=Ricans.

Even Rios was getting booed.

thats because rios is a fat lightweight that disrespected the sport by not making weight

PiXelElite
12-08-2011, 03:59 PM
thanks for the grey k cunt

anytime ese anytime:burnout:

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-08-2011, 05:31 PM

It is what it is man. Look all this back and forth is stupid, I mean not to brag or sound arrogant but anyone who disses Mexican fighters disses boxing. Mexico and boxing go hand in hand and there's no better rivalry in boxing than Mexico vs PR and puertoricans should be proud that they have given great fights to a country like Mexico who have had such great warriors.

Puerto Ricans have respect for Mexican fighter and vice versa. The only thing I can say on the really real is that the cultures are different and in Mexico, being loud and bragging a lot is looked down upon.

For me though, that's why I like so many PR's and Cubans and Caribbean people in general because they are funny as fuk.

Cuauhtémoc1520
12-08-2011, 05:34 PM
This video is an all time classic from Mexico:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Aapt8MAyFCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Homeboy has lost it.

PiXelElite
12-08-2011, 06:43 PM
This video is an all time classic from Mexico:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Aapt8MAyFCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Homeboy has lost it.

That is awesome... El PAAANNNNNNN.

cheers:beerchug:

Capo Loko
12-10-2011, 03:18 AM
:bryce:

who gives a **** if anybody boos a fighter u crybaby???? they weren't throwing **** at salido either, it was at the ref he had to be escorted out of there by security....

stop crying like a facking ***** dude suck it up....

If they booed Cotto in L.A. or Texas... you'd be here getting racial. I know your kind.

Happened when Calderon lost, WV2 lost, Lopez lost. Nothing hut excuses too.

Back to Salido... poor man. I wonder if he had to get any stiches. I'm sure he got hit with a bottle while he was leaving the ring.

Capo Loko
12-10-2011, 03:24 AM

Whats your opinion on the Ricans making excuses for WV2 loss to Arce? Something about hairgel getting in his eyes?....

And the same people are saying that the Lopez vs. Salido was stopped too soon?

And that Segura was too big for Calderon (but before the fight.... a lot of yapping about how Calderon was gonna expose Segura.)

Thank you

mexicanwarrior1
12-10-2011, 08:39 PM

how about a boxing video for you here is bhop a legend in the sport owing that shty island enjoy:op:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zwwYkDJnuWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Luffy
12-10-2011, 08:47 PM
how about a boxing video for you here is bhop a legend in the sport owing that shty island enjoy:op:

i love pounding puerto rican *****

mexicanwarrior1
12-10-2011, 08:50 PM
bhop is a g twice throwing that shtty flag in both your back yards and nothing was done. The second time was hilarious when he threw the flag done looked at some and pointed to bernard like saying you see what he did boo who and did nothing.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sr1eTEUPp8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>