View Full Version : bad day for mexican boxing

Tha_Greatest
12-03-2011, 07:17 PM
cotto gives thanks to pac for beating marg for cotto, lol, cotto hits like a girl and couldnt do nothing to toni, toni didnt look defeated and cotto was set up to win by hbos biasssness completely towards cotto

U.ncleSam
12-03-2011, 11:16 PM
both rios and margarito going to lose. remember i said first

bigsmoothh
12-04-2011, 12:12 AM
it looks like a good day to me brown eye...........

mdportorock3
12-04-2011, 02:27 AM
cotto gives thanks to pac for beating marg for cotto, lol, cotto hits like a girl and couldnt do nothing to toni, toni didnt look defeated and cotto was set up to win by hbos biasssness completely towards cotto

:bottle::bottle::bottle::bottle::bottle
AHAHAHAHAH! Typical sore loser.

That's what happens when your boy has no plaster.
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

bigsmoothh
12-04-2011, 02:42 AM
lol people think this was an amazing win for cotto ha ha ha, margarito isnt even in the top mexican fighters group and these guys are having a parade........sad

MANIAC310
12-04-2011, 02:46 AM
.......and PR. boxing is just as bad as it was yesterday lol

chiguy91
12-04-2011, 02:48 AM
good for cotto getting revenge and all . to me margs just proved he was indeed finished tonight.
haha @ this dumb ladyboy u.nclesam coming here to talk ***** about rios and margs. pacquiao fans are seriously the worst kind of scum there is in boxing.

Tha_Greatest
12-04-2011, 02:50 AM
lol people think this was an amazing win for cotto ha ha ha, margarito isnt even in the top mexican fighters group and these guys are having a parade........sad
cotto didnt defeat anything, lol, instead he got a gift from pac and a doctor on a well thought out margarito who looked good , pac did the only damage but rito still didnt get beat and never will be by cotto, lol, cotto hits like a girl

Tha_Greatest
12-04-2011, 02:53 AM
.......and PR. boxing is just as bad as it was yesterday lol
cotto should thank pacquiao for toni for cotto, cotto didnt achieve sh1t and ricans should create a pacquiao celebrationn for tonis eye, lol

chiguy91
12-04-2011, 03:18 AM
cotto should thank pacquiao for toni for cotto, cotto didnt achieve sh1t and ricans should create a pacquiao celebrationn for tonis eye, lol

although i think the eye was an easy target for cotto, i think it mostly had to due with margarito being shot. guy gets the living crap beat out of him in the only two real fights after that cotto win and spends the rest of the time being inactive. if he had a good eye he would've just lost a lopsided decision.
margs was too slow, didn't cut the ring off from cotto, showed no defense like always. he showed all the signs of a finished fighter. cotto got his revenge good for him, but margs was done. imo it was obvious when he fought pacquiao.

JRM
12-04-2011, 03:21 AM
nothing new here pr boxing still dead as **** whats new. johnny gonzales and abner mares won today. nothing new.

havent seen the mares fight tho just heard he won