View Full Version : De que nacionalidad eres?

chiguy91
11-29-2011, 08:16 PM
solo quiero ver cuantos nacionalidades diferentes hay en el lounge. unas veces se parece como si fuera el lounge mexicano, haha.

si eres sudamericano o de centro america, diga cual pais eres de...
tambien si eres otro tipo de latino o si no eres pero te gusta venir aqui

MANIAC310
11-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Yo soy Mexicano :mexico1:

dj Calleti
11-29-2011, 08:49 PM
Soy Espanol, y tu?

..El Chacal..
11-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Mexicano hasta la muerte!

ChangoHater
11-30-2011, 04:18 PM
A God :crucified

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2011, 06:26 PM
solo quiero ver cuantos nacionalidades diferentes hay en el lounge. unas veces se parece como si fuera el lounge mexicano, haha.

si eres sudamericano o de centro america, diga cual pais eres de...
tambien si eres otro tipo de latino o si no eres pero te gusta venir aqui

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/uo/o5/5k/mexican.jpg

dj Calleti
11-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Oh comon, am I the only that's NOT Mexican here??

Revilo
11-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Pure aryan white.

dj Calleti
11-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Pure aryan white.

Mate, you're known for being a Mexican wannabe.

Revilo
11-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Mate, you're known for being a Mexican wannabe.

You're know for being a tranny loving Jew Salvadorian.

Moshe Gonzales.

dj Calleti
11-30-2011, 08:23 PM
You're know for being a tranny loving Jew Salvadorian.

Moshe Gonzales.

Eat butt ******.

MANIAC310
11-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Minus Emz, 100% of the HL is Mexican?

where the hell are the Puerto Ricans, there's tons of them

they don't come around here lol

chiguy91
11-30-2011, 10:45 PM
Minus Emz, 100% of the HL is Mexican?

where the hell are the Puerto Ricans, there's tons of them

they don't come around here lol

yeah that's why i made this thread. i guess Tha_Greatest ran em out or something. i know there's a lot of them at nsb along with some cubanos, i'm wondering if there is some other type of latinos on these forums.

para los mexicanos, de donde son? cual estado o ciudad?

Luffy
12-01-2011, 01:49 AM
When i first started coming here back in 09 there was plenty of ricans. They started earlier this year i guess they couldnt take the ridicule

ELHURACAN58
12-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Im puerto rican, but I guess its pretty obvious.

Ricans dont come here cause we're not hispanic, we're latinos:luvbed:

True story bro's.

MANIAC310
12-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Im puerto rican, but I guess its pretty obvious.

Ricans dont come here cause we're not hispanic, we're latinos:luvbed:

True story bro's.

do Puerto Ricans really call each other papi?

ELHURACAN58
12-01-2011, 09:20 AM

Only newyoricans aka americanized puerto ricans like Luis Resto.

Do mexicans really have smaller dicks than the rest of America according to the chart figzuki posted in the Cintron quit thread?

MANIAC310
12-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Only newyoricans aka americanized puerto ricans like Luis Resto.

Do mexicans really have smaller dicks than the rest of America according to the chart figzuki posted in the Cintron quit thread?

well.. I find this question quite peculiar, mainly because I'm not interested in penis related matters. While I can't speak for all of us... I will say I have a very average sized penis.

Real question, do Puerto Ricans really pluck their eyebrows?

dj Calleti
12-01-2011, 10:31 AM

The ones here in NJ do.

They call every guy papi, its not a thing they only do with each other.

And a lot of times they mix spanish and english a lot, really stupid, speak one or another not both at same time-__-

MANIAC310
12-01-2011, 09:49 PM
The ones here in NJ do.

They call every guy papi, its not a thing they only do with each other.

And a lot of times they mix spanish and english a lot, really stupid, speak one or another not both at same time-__-

There aren't many Puerto Ricans here, and the ones i've known were girls.

I saw it on an episode of cops. He calls him papi after every word....

lol look at his eyebrows..

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/poat6y9bkbk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/poat6y9bkbk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

thats how I picture all Puerto Ricans

dj Calleti
12-01-2011, 09:52 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/poat6y9bkbk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/poat6y9bkbk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

:haha:

It's not like that, like this dude was papi every 5sec.

Mostly they're like oye que paso papi and so on.
:lol1:

chiguy91
12-02-2011, 12:44 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tha_Greatest
12-02-2011, 01:43 AM

<EMBED height=360 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/poat6y9bkbk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage allowScriptAccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

thats how I picture all Puerto Ricansthat looks like miguel cotto when he was 15, lol, i bet miguel got beat up for calling the popo papi all the time, lol, nyahahahaha

jtcs1981
12-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Caguas, Puerto Rico

About the papi thing, if you are from the hood/projects, what they call caserio, they use a lot the papi slang, but it is not in the sense of papito that a girl will say it. It has a different connotation. They also use Pai. I personally find it gay. I rather use cabron to address friends but it is not an accepted word, it is vulgar so I dont use it in public as much. The papi **** from the nuyoricans, is super gay.

Tha_Greatest
12-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Caguas, Puerto Rico

About the papi thing, if you are from the hood/projects, what they call caserio, they use a lot the papi slang, but it is not in the sense of papito that a girl will say it. It has a different connotation. They also use Pai. I personally find it gay. I rather use cabron to address friends but it is not an accepted word, it is vulgar so I dont use it in public as much. The papi **** from the nuyoricans, is super gay.

its true, lol, when i went to puerto rico on 3 different occasions, lol, some puerto ricans guys and there puerto rican dads and most puerto rican man saw me walking along with my mexican flag waiving it and calling them faags, lol, they said thanks and then they kept referring to me as their papi, , lol, they said im their papi chulo and they wish they can be a mexican papi, lol, all this happened on the puerto rican day parade in puerto rico, lol, it was some sikk azz sh1t homie, peace, lol, nyahahaha

bigsmoothh
12-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Yo soy mexicano.......

Taino79
12-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Boricua 100%

Gun Fights
12-02-2011, 11:36 PM
i'm a celestial being

Tha_Greatest
12-03-2011, 02:52 PM
yeah that's why i made this thread. i guess Tha_Greatest ran em out or something. i know there's a lot of them at nsb along with some cubanos, i'm wondering if there is some other type of latinos on these forums.

para los mexicanos, de donde son? cual estado o ciudad?
i really dont believe i did anything at all, lol, they are just ashamed of entering this lounge because they are afraid to be rediculed by everyone because pr fighters current poor performances, lol, when their rican heros start winning or something , lol, theyll be bakk here talking their ****in garbage of how great it is to the kings of boxing, lol, mexicans here are probably finally tired of this miguel cotto margarito whining done by cotto, lol, i used to like puerto rican fighters but when this marg cotto fight got signed, lol, ive finally got a total disliking for just about every single rican figher and cotto, ricans always calling every rican fighter the next great rican, thats annoying cause when they do, the rican fighter loses to anyone

zacatecas dads side
aguascalientes moms side

jtcs1981
12-06-2011, 10:27 PM
its true, lol, when i went to puerto rico on 3 different occasions, lol, some puerto ricans guys and there puerto rican dads and most puerto rican man saw me walking along with my mexican flag waiving it and calling them faags, lol, they said thanks and then they kept referring to me as their papi, , lol, they said im their papi chulo and they wish they can be a mexican papi, lol, all this happened on the puerto rican day parade in puerto rico, lol, it was some sikk azz sh1t homie, peace, lol, nyahahaha

You are a crazy mofo dude lol

Luffy
12-08-2011, 01:52 PM
the master race