View Full Version : What are you getting para Navidad????

RavshinRicRude
11-29-2011, 06:20 PM
I hate to ruin the sorpresa but I already know what one of you is getting.....

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/RIcDaRula/burgundy3.gif

Im shootin for the Xbox Kinect......or a new laptop.....what ya'll gettin???

jcruz
11-30-2011, 12:47 AM
Maybe something for my car

Ogecca MaMa
11-30-2011, 01:01 AM
no freaking idea what I am getting. But I bought a set of Tommy Bahama cologne for my dad, got red gold chain 27g with cross for my gf, and going to take my mother soon downtown, so she can pick whatever she wants.

LeG00N
11-30-2011, 01:10 AM
I hate to ruin the sorpresa but I already know what one of you is getting.....

Im shootin for the Xbox Kinect......or a new laptop.....what ya'll gettin???

....the effects are pretty cool.

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2011, 01:57 AM
no freaking idea what I am getting. But I bought a set of Tommy Bahama cologne for my dad, got red gold chain 27g with cross for my gf, and going to take my mother soon downtown, so she can pick whatever she wants.

Atta boy.....they do say it is always best to give than to receive.....I dig your hooking up moms like that........green K!!!!

Luffy
11-30-2011, 12:50 PM
black friday 360 with kinnect and two games plus a 50 dollar gift card all for 199.99

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2011, 01:04 PM
black friday 360 with kinnect and two games plus a 50 dollar gift card all for 199.99

fuk all that mess............I already got the 360 just want the Kinnect......but I wasn't about to get into that madness fuk all that I'd rather pay reg price......

http://www.blackline.tv/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/shop.jpg

Hi-Dro
11-30-2011, 02:12 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2011, 02:27 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

de que te ries tu guey???????:popcorn:

ChangoHater
11-30-2011, 04:58 PM
some coal in my stockings

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2011, 05:23 PM
some coal in my stockings

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_od7-EytPEUoUyvrh7U2phJDd5SR462G3sdf52G80VsO-whjKGA

Hi-Dro
11-30-2011, 09:44 PM
me rio de esta thread....

Luffy
12-01-2011, 01:00 AM
I want a new ps3

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2011, 12:47 PM
me rio de esta thread....

Underboss
12-01-2011, 01:54 PM
I already have what i always wanted, a PS3 :biggthump.

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2011, 02:44 PM
I already have what i always wanted, a PS3 :biggthump.

You got this????

http://qazisaad.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/playstation-move-with-ps3.jpg

Underboss
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
No.

Regular PS3 (160GB).

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2011, 04:02 PM
No.

Regular PS3 (160GB).

I got the top o the line xbox but need the damn Kinekt.......I hear it's badass......

Underboss
12-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Never been a fan of those console systems with hand motion-sensing. I'm a classic gamer.

Cleto_Reyes
12-01-2011, 04:57 PM
no voy agarrar nada . Estoy mas quebrado que un vidrio

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Never been a fan of those console systems with hand motion-sensing. I'm a classic gamer.

Im always after the latest and greats I guess.....

Roja's480
12-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Im always after the latest and greats I guess.....

what kind of laptop u looking to buy

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2011, 07:20 PM
what kind of laptop u looking to buy

Top of the line i7 of course......

http://images.frys.com/art/product/big_shots/6427202.big.jpg

Alienware M17X C 17.3" Notebook with Intel Core i7-740QM Processor and Dual ATI HD5870 Graphics
Mfr: DELL Model:
FRYS.com #6427202 UPC: 884116051978

Shipping: Unavailable
Notify me when product is available
Store Pickup: Check Availability
While supplies last
Detailed Description | Tell a friend | Warranty Info

17.3 , 6GB, Dual ATI HD5870 1G
larger view
Price: $ 2,399.99
Click Here to Buy It!
Other Categories with this or similar products
Frys» Notebooks/Netbooks» Notebooks»

Detailed Description

Alienware M17X

The Alienware M17X laptop combines brains with brawn to give you the ultimate Hi-def mobile gaming and entertainment powerhouse. With mind-blowing graphics, the latest generation of processors and its new industrial design, you’ll have the universe bowing before you. Be all powerful – it’s yours for the taking.

Graphics To Be Reckoned With

Run the most powerful gaming laptop in the universe with a powerful graphics card. Go ahead, crank up those game settings. Experience incredible scalability, performance and compatibility while obtaining desktop quality imagery. You’ll be amazed by what you’re now capable of .

BinaryGFX- With Alienware’s Binary GFX technology, users have the ability to switch between discrete or integrated graphics.

Stealth Mode- While in stealth mode, discrete graphics cards and other components throttle down to achieve a 65W power limit.

Your Command Center

Alienware Command Center provides intuitive, user-friendly access to exclusive applications and controls, including AlienFX® lighting effects software and AlienFusion power management system. Updates and new releases download directly into Command Center, creating a constantly evolving tool for modifying and personalizing your M17x.

Powerfully Unique Design

Power isn’t only on the inside of the Alienware M17x. Protect your world with Alienware’s all-new, anodized aluminum case design with aggressive lines and in-your-face attitude that can manage your thermals and look good doing it.

QuickTouch System Control Pad — Run your fingers above the keyboard on your M17x and you won’t feel a thing. Your laptop, however, will. The Alienware QuickTouch control pad uses touch-capacitive sensors to access and manage power and volume controls, Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity and Command Center and Stealth Mode launch functions. Illuminated by the dramatic AlienFX lighting control system, QuickTouch renders mechanical buttons and control knobs obsolete.

Webcam — The 2.0-megapixel webcam and digital microphone array lets you broadcast across the web, while wireless capabilities have you up and running anytime, anywhere.

Anodized aluminum — Sophistication. Protection. Durability. Alienware M17x’s case design combines a long life span with naturally textured beauty that can withstand normal wear and tear. Considering the amount of gaming power the M17x pumps out, a case that can manage thermals efficiently and has plenty of strength to protect everything inside is essential. The M17x’s anodized aluminum case design boasts aggressive lines and an in-your-face attitude.

Specifications:

Operating System: Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-740QM Quad Core Processor 1.73GHz (2.93GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency, 6MB Cache)

Display: 17” WXGA LCD (1440x900)

Video: Dual - 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5870

Memory: 6GB DDR3

Audio: Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio, Two Built-In Front Speakers

Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

Optical Drive: Slot-Load Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)

Digital Media Card Reader: 8-in-1 Media Card Reader

Communications: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™

Webcam: Built-In HD Webcam

Ports: 4 Hi-speed USB 2.0 ports, 1 eSATA/USB 2.0 Combo (2-in-1 port) with PowerShare, IEEE 1394a (4-pin) port, ExpressCard Slot, DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA - Video Output, Front Speakers Audio Out Connector / Headphone Jack, Center Speaker and Subwoofer Audio Out Connector / Headphone Jack, Rear Surround Audio Out Connector, Audio In / Microphone Jack

Battery: 9-cell Lithium Ion Battery

Cleto_Reyes
12-01-2011, 07:36 PM

Alienware M17X C 17.3" Notebook with Intel Core i7-740QM Processor and Dual ATI HD5870 Graphics

While supplies last

larger view
Click Here to Buy It!

Detailed Description

Alienware M17X

The Alienware M17X laptop combines brains with brawn to give you the ultimate Hi-def mobile gaming and entertainment powerhouse. With mind-blowing graphics, the latest generation of processors and its new industrial design, you’ll have the universe bowing before you. Be all powerful – it’s yours for the taking.

Run the most powerful gaming laptop in the universe with a powerful graphics card. Go ahead, crank up those game settings. Experience incredible scalability, performance and compatibility while obtaining desktop quality imagery. You’ll be amazed by what you’re now capable of .

BinaryGFX- With Alienware’s Binary GFX technology, users have the ability to switch between discrete or integrated graphics.

Stealth Mode- While in stealth mode, discrete graphics cards and other components throttle down to achieve a 65W power limit.

Your Command Center

Alienware Command Center provides intuitive, user-friendly access to exclusive applications and controls, including AlienFX® lighting effects software and AlienFusion power management system. Updates and new releases download directly into Command Center, creating a constantly evolving tool for modifying and personalizing your M17x.

Powerfully Unique Design

Power isn’t only on the inside of the Alienware M17x. Protect your world with Alienware’s all-new, anodized aluminum case design with aggressive lines and in-your-face attitude that can manage your thermals and look good doing it.

QuickTouch System Control Pad — Run your fingers above the keyboard on your M17x and you won’t feel a thing. Your laptop, however, will. The Alienware QuickTouch control pad uses touch-capacitive sensors to access and manage power and volume controls, Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity and Command Center and Stealth Mode launch functions. Illuminated by the dramatic AlienFX lighting control system, QuickTouch renders mechanical buttons and control knobs obsolete.

Webcam — The 2.0-megapixel webcam and digital microphone array lets you broadcast across the web, while wireless capabilities have you up and running anytime, anywhere.

Anodized aluminum — Sophistication. Protection. Durability. Alienware M17x’s case design combines a long life span with naturally textured beauty that can withstand normal wear and tear. Considering the amount of gaming power the M17x pumps out, a case that can manage thermals efficiently and has plenty of strength to protect everything inside is essential. The M17x’s anodized aluminum case design boasts aggressive lines and an in-your-face attitude.

Specifications:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-740QM Quad Core Processor 1.73GHz (2.93GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency, 6MB Cache)

Audio: Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio, Two Built-In Front Speakers

Ports: 4 Hi-speed USB 2.0 ports, 1 eSATA/USB 2.0 Combo (2-in-1 port) with PowerShare, IEEE 1394a (4-pin) port, ExpressCard Slot, DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA - Video Output, Front Speakers Audio Out Connector / Headphone Jack, Center Speaker and Subwoofer Audio Out Connector / Headphone Jack, Rear Surround Audio Out Connector, Audio In / Microphone Jack

should at least be a TB with that price ......

Roja's480
12-01-2011, 07:42 PM

While supplies last

larger view
Click Here to Buy It!

Detailed Description

Alienware M17X

Your Command Center

Powerfully Unique Design

Specifications:

this one destroys it and its cost a little less

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/images/nb/P180HM/combo_400.jpg

ADAPTER: Full Range AC adapter 220W, AC in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 19V, 11.57A
BAGS: Free Deluxe Carrying Bag for 18.4 Inch Notebook
BATTERY: 8-cells Smart Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 76.96Wh
BLUETOOTH: None
CD: 6X Blu-ray Burner/8X DVD±R/2.4X +DL Super-Multi Drive (NB-365-BLURAYRW) [+215]
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM Mobile Processor 2.20 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache, Max Turbo Freq. 3.10 GHz
FLASHMEDIA: Built-In 9in1 Media Reader
FREEBIE_VC: None
HDD: 1 TB 5400RPM SATA300 Hard Drive [+26]
HDD2: None [-78]
HDD3: None
HDMI: Built-in HDMI Port
IEEE_CARD: Built-in IEEE-1394b Firewire Port
INVERTER: None
KEYBOARD: Built-in Keyboard
MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3-1333 SODIMM Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
MONITOR: None
MOTHERBOARD: Mobile Intel HM67 Express Chipset Mainboard
MOUSE: BUILT-IN TOUCHPAD
NETWORK: Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Network Card
NOTEBOOK: Clevo P180HM Gaming Notebook 18.4" Full HD 1920x1080 Display w/ Built-in 2.0 MP Webcam, Fingerprint Sensor, HDMI Port, Li-Ion Battery, & Universal AC Adapter
NOTEBOOK_COVER: Xplorer X8 Gaming Notebook Cover - Original Black
RAID: Non-RAID Storage
RUSH: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 10~15 BUSINESS DAYS
SECURITY: Built-in Biometric Fingerprint Sensor
SERVICE: STANDARD 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SOUND: Built-in 3D Premium Surround Sound
SPEAKERS: Built-in Stereo Speakers System
TVRC: None
USB: Built-in 4x USB2.0 Ports + 2x USB3.0 Ports
USBFLASH: None
USBHD: None
VIDEO: 2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 1.5GB GDDR5 PCIe Video
VIDEOCAMERA1: Built-in 2.0 Mega Pixel Webcam
WNC: Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 a/b/g/n WiFi Card [Intel WiDi Ready]
WTV: None

price: $2,142.00 with free shipping

Roja's480
12-01-2011, 07:46 PM
never buy alienware cuz they rip u off, if u know about pc harware go to cyberpowerpc.com and choose what u want on ur laptop or desktop, if i was u i would buy a desktop that destroys both of those laptops for half the price

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2011, 02:39 PM
never buy alienware cuz they rip u off, if u know about pc harware go to cyberpowerpc.com and choose what u want on ur laptop or desktop, if i was u i would buy a desktop that destroys both of those laptops for half the price

how you figure?

bigsmoothh
12-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Ill probably get some new running shoes and some clothes too, this christmas feels great and im ready to see my family from mexico.....

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Ill probably get some new running shoes and some clothes too, this christmas feels great and im ready to see my family from mexico.....

:sombrero::biggthump:fing02::sombrero: