View Full Version : Who is the Latino Langa got....Margo or Cotto???

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Aver mendigos who ya'll got?? Margo or Cotto.........poll coming up......

FYI I made the poll so you can vote for more than one choice so feel free to also vote for Vermin/Ajax es puto. :dance:

Capo Loko
11-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Margarito all the way. Money is on Cotto, but heart is with Margo. Hope he can pull it off
tho. Just to shut the racist Ricans up. That's the main reason I'm rooting for Margs. I knew these phuck heads were gonna pop up soon.

Marquez, Morales, Kirkland, Arcez Rubio, Molina shocked the world.... its your turn, Margs!!!!

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Margarito all the way. Money is on Cotto, but heart is with Margo. Hope he can pull it off
tho. Just to shut the racist Ricans up. That's the main reason I'm rooting for Margs. I knew these phuck heads were gonna pop up soon.

Marquez, Morales, Kirkland, Arcez Rubio, Molina shocked the world.... its your turn, Margs!!!!

FYI I made the poll so you can vote for more than one choice so feel free to also vote for Vermin/Ajax es puto..........:dance:

Capo Loko
11-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Done. You at war with Vermin?

Luffy
11-23-2011, 02:10 PM
I voted for the last option

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Done. You at war with Vermin?

ahha nah that kat ain't even on my level.......I just like to fuk with him now and again.......:boxing:

chiguy91
11-23-2011, 04:21 PM
not sure, but since cotto is being talked about as the clear favorite, i'm going to go with the underdog in a past-prime margs. only thing i don't like about cotto's side is him asking for a catchweight in the beginning and then saying he wouldn't fight outside of new york. what kind of ***** is that? if you really want to prove that loss wasn't honest and fight someone, you'd fight them anywhere. especially since he spent an entire training camp preparing for this, if he clearly won and got robbed i'm sure arum would've taken care of it.
also, margs said he was willing to consider a rematch (payday) to martinez, and cotto said he doesn't want to fight martinez, so....war margs!! arum might ruin it though since he said he wants to put chavez in with margs if he wins. so we'll see what happens, but honestly, may the best man win, i'm not really rooting hardcorde for either guy, just looking forward to a good night of boxing.

-Johannes-
11-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Margarito got his license to be a parent once again. He's going to regain custody of his son Cotto. The Tijuana Tornado is about to tear sh*t up in NYC, cancel all of your appointments and future plans for december 3rd.

Margarito has Cotto shook, he knows Tony won't stop comming forward. Tony has the true heart of a warrior and is willing to pay the biggest price and keep on fighting till the end. His mental and physical pressure will be too much for Cotto. Margarito in 10 by TKO.

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 06:25 PM
I voted for the last option

No you didn't .........and just FYI so far 37.5% think you puto......hahhaaha

Ether
11-23-2011, 06:53 PM
War Antonio!

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 07:16 PM
War Antonio!

So far it looks like Tony gonna take the poll..........interesting!

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Aver mendigos who ya'll got?? Margo or Cotto.........poll coming up......

FYI I made the poll so you can vote for more than one choice so feel free to also vote for Vermin/Ajax es puto. :dance:

Margarito will beat the living daylights out miguel Cotto, lol, Cotto always talks crap about this was his best training camp and he still finds a way to gas out, Cotto seems to look heartless and give it all when he did the face off with marg, lol, marg is gonna walk in their and cotto will start running like he does alot, lol, Cotto looked stupid vs Mayorga and Clottey and those guys arent top level anymore, lol, Margarito is always a threat to anyone cause his pressure and heart, his ****in desire and will, lol, cotto has none of those qualities, lol, he runs from danger wjhen the going gets tough, lol, margarito actually gets delighted when the going gets tough, lol, its like he enjoys the ****in pain, lol, margarito by stoppage at the 10th

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Margarito will beat the living daylights out miguel Cotto, lol, Cotto always talks crap about this was his best training camp and he still finds a way to gas out, Cotto seems to look heartless and give it all when he did the face off with marg, lol, marg is gonna walk in their and cotto will start running like he does alot, lol, Cotto looked stupid vs Mayorga and Clottey and those guys arent top level anymore, lol, Margarito is always a threat to anyone cause his pressure and heart, his ****in desire and will, lol, cotto has none of those qualities, lol, he runs from danger wjhen the going gets tough, lol, margarito actually gets delighted when the going gets tough, lol, its like he enjoys the ****in pain, lol, margarito by stoppage at the 10th

its' called being mexican!

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 08:56 PM
its' called being mexican!

Erik Morales, Jorge Arce, Julio Cesar Chavez a,Antonio Margarito Etc. , lol, fighters like that embody this style, blood and guts, lol, nothing but passion and love for a fight, lol, mexicans keep boxing alive in the US we also are the best in boxing easy

RavshinRicRude
11-23-2011, 09:04 PM
Erik Morales, Jorge Arce, Julio Cesar Chavez a,Antonio Margarito Etc. , lol, fighters like that embody this style, blood and guts, lol, nothing but passion and love for a fight, lol, mexicans keep boxing alive in the US we also are the best in boxing easy

u aint' neva lied kid......even if you do got little muscles......ahahah I kid I kid:fing02:

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 09:43 PM
u aint' neva lied kid......even if you do got little muscles......ahahah I kid I kid:fing02:

49ers Trojans Mexican Boxing Lakers , lol, sports is good right now, lol its even better cause Rican Boxing is done for awhile so i dont have to hear the ricans talk their sh1t, lol, 49ers will win the super bowl, The Trojans are still a badazz team, Lakers are still capable of winning a title next year, lol, Dodgers signed Matt Kemp, even the Clippers and Griffin look good as a up and coming team for La, Galaxy won the ****in MLS Cup, My fave fighter Morales(4 weight division champ) got a crap title that morales was robbed of twice(maidana and Diaz), Karma came back to el terrible for the robberies, what can i say, sports is good, Mexican boxing is god right now and best of all is Margarito will make Miguel take a knee in front of a puerto Rican crowd

LeG00N
11-23-2011, 09:57 PM
I think Cotto will win on points.

But I hope Margo kicks his ass again

theplayerpimp
11-23-2011, 10:23 PM
where is **** ric and his pocho ass option?:****you:

RavshinRicRude
11-24-2011, 12:07 PM
where is **** ric and his pocho ass option?:****you:

Where am I??? im at your moms house right now........give me bout another hour or so while I finish tapping that phat ass.......then ill come back to pay attention to you my son........:luvbed:

Luffy
11-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Ric sucks off black men and then lets them finish on top of his chrome dome

theplayerpimp
11-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Where am I??? im at your moms house right now........give me bout another hour or so while I finish tapping that phat ass.......then ill come back to pay attention to you my son........:luvbed:

Again with the mama jokes? Btw the only tappping you will be doing is to pamela and manuela.:Flush:

dj Calleti
11-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Tony wins by genocide.

Tha_Greatest
11-26-2011, 01:55 AM
The puerto ricans will get destroyed by the mexicans in these 2 weeks, lol, the salvadorean boxers will beat the puerto ricans aswell, lol, nyahahahahaha puerto rican boxing is finished when the salvadorean boxers are above you, lol, nyahahaha

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Again with the mama jokes? Btw the only tappping you will be doing is to pamela and manuela.

Wasn't a joke son.......I literally fuked your mom over the weekend...b1tch likes it rough....:bling1::hitit::kiss::luvbed:

figzuki
11-28-2011, 01:04 PM

damn someone's angry...

Wasn't a joke son.......I literally fuked your mom over the weekend...b1tch likes it rough....:bling1::hitit::kiss::luvbed:

i didn't know thats how ya'll rolled in here man. Got the Mexi's hatin on each other too? Crazy.

I'm on the fence on who's going to win for sure. of course I would like Cotto to win, but Margarito has factors that for Cotto to win he has to be at 100%

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 01:20 PM
damn someone's angry...

i didn't know thats how ya'll rolled in here man. Got the Mexi's hatin on each other too? Crazy.

I'm on the fence on who's going to win for sure. of course I would like Cotto to win, but Margarito has factors that for Cotto to win he has to be at 100%

Moss def......I got love for EEEVERYONE.....Mex, Rican, whateves......but by the same token ill sh1t on anyone who is weak sauce like that puny cunt...regardless of heritage.....hahha

figzuki
11-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Moss def......I got love for EEEVERYONE.....Mex, Rican, whateves......but by the same token ill sh1t on anyone who is weak sauce like that puny cunt...regardless of heritage.....hahha

ey bro i see you got a pic hangin on your wall of someone playin baseball behind u with the mask or some shiat...

u play?

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 01:32 PM
ey bro i see you got a pic hangin on your wall of someone playin baseball behind u with the mask or some shiat...

u play?

Actualy that's Jerry Rice catching a TD.....but yeah I play every major sport there is.......I dont do hockey cuz in so cali the water don't freeze but if it did you best believe I'd be out there...hahaha....you ball too?

figzuki
11-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Actualy that's Jerry Rice catching a TD.....but yeah I play every major sport there is.......I dont do hockey cuz in so cali the water don't freeze but if it did you best believe I'd be out there...hahaha....you ball too?

LMAO!!! haha my bad.....

It wasn't that clear to me haha I thought it was a dude running the bases since he had a helmet on lol....

I play a little basketball here and there but my fav sports are boxing and baseball. last time I played was in 09 for the All_Navy team, and that was badass, got to go everywhere...

dont know about hockey though, hate the cold weather bro haha

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 02:24 PM
LMAO!!! haha my bad.....

It wasn't that clear to me haha I thought it was a dude running the bases since he had a helmet on lol....

I play a little basketball here and there but my fav sports are boxing and baseball. last time I played was in 09 for the All_Navy team, and that was badass, got to go everywhere...

dont know about hockey though, hate the cold weather bro haha

It's fun as hell to play! I play in leagues.....and a bunch of pick up games....Basketball and softball seem to be the ones getting more hype and since my beat up knees won't take the full contact football any more Ill do a flag football here and there....but I did play balls out Turkey ball on Thursday though....full contact football....no pads!!!! that was sh1t was LEEGIIIT!!!!!

figzuki
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
It's fun as hell to play! I play in leagues.....and a bunch of pick up games....Basketball and softball seem to be the ones getting more hype and since my beat up knees won't take the full contact football any more Ill do a flag football here and there....but I did play balls out Turkey ball on Thursday though....full contact football....no pads!!!! that was sh1t was LEEGIIIT!!!!!

i wish i could do that bro, well not sayin i can't but if i were to get seriously hurt and NCIS gets involved and they find that i cant be fit for duty i might not get any grievance check or none of that from the government!!! so my family would be screwed yo...

and yes NCIS is real for anyone who didnt know lol...

its crazy if we get into a car crash that kills us, and we're not wearing a seat belt our family get none of that insurance money!!! u know things like that, so i only try to stick to navy sponsored sports that way if anything happens i'm good lol...

figzuki
11-28-2011, 02:30 PM
i'm VERY VERY surprised to see that the poll is tied with as many mexicans as there are on this site... well it's early still...

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 04:07 PM
i wish i could do that bro, well not sayin i can't but if i were to get seriously hurt and NCIS gets involved and they find that i cant be fit for duty i might not get any grievance check or none of that from the government!!! so my family would be screwed yo...

and yes NCIS is real for anyone who didnt know lol...

its crazy if we get into a car crash that kills us, and we're not wearing a seat belt our family get none of that insurance money!!! u know things like that, so i only try to stick to navy sponsored sports that way if anything happens i'm good lol...

Yeah man I hear ya....but I just can't see my self not in the mix some how....hahah......

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 04:08 PM
i'm VERY VERY surprised to see that the poll is tied with as many mexicans as there are on this site... well it's early still...

Damn the Ricans got us by one now.....interesting.......wonder how many of the votes for Cotto are from Mexicans?????? any one wanna come forward???

the_ilest
11-28-2011, 04:26 PM
wow so far. it is a pick em fight. i am really surprised. i was expecting people to choose cotto. really great to see that it is a 50-50 fight.

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 05:14 PM
wow so far. it is a pick em fight. i am really surprised. i was expecting people to choose cotto. really great to see that it is a 50-50 fight.

Well they got us by 2 now...........but puto Rojas420 voted twice one for Cotto one for Margo so he don't count......hahaha

figzuki
11-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Well they got us by 2 now...........but puto Rojas420 voted twice one for Cotto one for Margo so he don't count......hahaha

lol yea rojas voted twice...

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 06:07 PM
lol yea rojas voted twice...

Always trying ta get all up in the mix.......hahahah

Luffy
11-28-2011, 07:51 PM
any one wanna come forward???

theres nor reason for anyone to come forwardits a public poll you can easily see who voted for who. Stupid pocho.

RavshinRicRude
11-28-2011, 08:01 PM
theres nor reason for anyone to come forwardits a public poll you can easily see who voted for who. Stupid pocho.

Unlike you im not obsessed with all the users in this forum....I have no idea who is Mexican Rican or what not...........

stupid puto.........ahahahhahhahahhaahh:smashfrea

by the way 29% still know your queer..........:flirt:

Luffy
11-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Unlike you im not obsessed with all the users in this forum....I have no idea who is Mexican Rican or what not...........

stupid puto.........ahahahhahhahahhaahh

by the way 29% still know your queer.

i knew you were going to come back with this stupid pocho so predictable its hard to believe you have a bachelors(you probably dont):booty::booty::booty::booty:

Tha_Greatest
11-28-2011, 09:17 PM

mexico always always beats puerto rican fighters these days.............cotto and margarito are both outta their best times maybe but if cotto loses, puerto rican will need to look for a new hero cause prico is in a state of misey in boxing, lol, the ukraine easily tops rico, so does germany and japan, lol, thats how bad rico is right now, lol, maybe you after cottos gone, wilfredo vazquez jr might be the next rican great, lol, who knows, lol, nyahahaha

figzuki
11-28-2011, 09:43 PM
mexico always always beats puerto rican fighters these days.............cotto and margarito are both outta their best times maybe but if cotto loses, puerto rican will need to look for a new hero cause prico is in a state of misey in boxing, lol, the ukraine easily tops rico, so does germany and japan, lol, thats how bad rico is right now, lol, maybe you after cottos gone, wilfredo vazquez jr might be the next rican great, lol, who knows, lol, nyahahaha

all i can see is this when u type that stupid laugh

http://assets.gearlive.com/filmcrunch/blogimages/stooges_curly.jpg

damn clown...

i would like to have a civilized conversation with somebody that has some boxing iq, obviously you're not that person bro....

as far as boxing goes, u better put that money where that mouth is and lets go in 20Mil....

Tha_Greatest
11-28-2011, 09:57 PM

damn clown...

i would like to have a civilized conversation with somebody that has some boxing iq, obviously you're not that person bro....

as far as boxing goes, u better put that money where that mouth is and lets go in 20Mil....

yet you come bakk like a stupid retard, lol, puerto ricans sukk, lol, i say this honestly and with as much respect as i can sometimes as i can but puerto rican boxing is a joke, lol, its like the azz of boxing , lol, nobody to root for now

Tha_Greatest
11-28-2011, 10:04 PM

damn clown...

what the **** do these points do, ill donate them to you, bet with this crap, lol, nyahahahaha be real dude, shut the **** up with your fake azz bets, lol, now you got your 20 mil, the result is what matters, not some stupid bet, lol, tony took away cottos soul already so cottos crying on all interviews about handwraps like a broken fighter would

figzuki
11-28-2011, 11:34 PM
what the **** do these points do, ill donate them to you, bet with this crap, lol, nyahahahaha be real dude, shut the **** up with your fake azz bets, lol, now you got your 20 mil, the result is what matters, not some stupid bet, lol, tony took away cottos soul already so cottos crying on all interviews about handwraps like a broken fighter would

you talk to much christopher reeves....

crying was what margarito was really doing on univision when this whole handwrap scandal came out.... and i havent said **** about about it i dont care anymore...

all up on univision talking about "me duele".. no **** pendejo. karma's a *****, u better suck it up saturday son....

Tha_Greatest
11-28-2011, 11:44 PM
you talk to much christopher reeves....

crying was what margarito was really doing on univision when this whole handwrap scandal came out.... and i havent said **** about about it i dont care anymore...

all up on univision talking about "me duele".. no **** pendejo. karma's a *****, u better suck it up saturday son....

i honestly dont give a rats azz if marg loses, lol, i dont think he will lose due to cottos mindstate alone but if it happens, lol, it will shock me but it wont be the end of the world, lol, if anyone is worried its the vpuerto rican people cause puerto ricans cdont got nobody to cheer for, lol, if marg loses , lol, he won the first fight regardless of plaster or no plaster so you can bet with these points that dont mean *****, ill give you points cause thats how bad it ois for you it seems like to get credibility, lol, i dont have to bet, you do

RavshinRicRude
11-29-2011, 01:48 PM
i honestly dont give a rats azz if marg loses, lol, i dont think he will lose due to cottos mindstate alone but if it happens, lol, it will shock me but it wont be the end of the world, lol, if anyone is worried its the vpuerto rican people cause puerto ricans cdont got nobody to cheer for, lol, if marg loses , lol, he won the first fight regardless of plaster or no plaster so you can bet with these points that dont mean *****, ill give you points cause thats how bad it ois for you it seems like to get credibility, lol, i dont have to bet, you do

:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

STREET CLEANER
11-29-2011, 08:39 PM
yet you come bakk like a stupid retard, lol, puerto ricans sukk, lol, i say this honestly and with as much respect as i can sometimes as i can but puerto rican boxing is a joke, lol, its like the azz of boxing , lol, nobody to root for now

What happened to you? Did a P rican left a bad taste in your mouth?

Like boxing is the cure for cancer. Sorry excuse for a man you are

RavshinRicRude
11-29-2011, 08:41 PM
What happened to you? Did a P rican left a bad taste in your mouth?

Like boxing is the cure for cancer. Sorry excuse for a man you are

Ora............Ajax sigue siendo puto! hahahah