View Full Version : Cintron Express!! join in!! Kermit Cintrons significance in puerto rican boxing today

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 03:34 AM
cintron signifies the state of puerto rican boxing today, another dissappointment after another(pricans always losing like cintron when big fights happen), lol, am i not right, lol, i believe i am right, lol, if cintron can find a shocking way to beat sorry azz canelo, lol, puerto rico can little by little lose its well earned laughingstock of boxing countries role it has well earned today, lol, PUERTO RICANS SHOULD GET ON THE CINTRON TRAIN TODAY, lol, you guys show him no love and if he wins, lol, ricans will be all over his sorry azz with the ricans once again acting like gods, lol, lol, cintron is the posterboy of the state of pr boxing today, lol, i personally enjoy cintron fights, lol, it is cool to see cintron fights, lol, cintron fights always winds up like a circus or something strange happens, lol, as a mexican fan, lol, i enjoy watching cintron fights, puerto ricans should too, lol, like i said, lol, hes the fighter that you think about today when you think about the state of prican boxing, I root for Cintron against canelo, lol, i really do!!!!!! you ricans should too!!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahaha

Luffy
11-23-2011, 12:00 PM
i think cintron has a chance at winning he is not shot even though he did look bad in his last couple of fights but i think this opportuinity that has been given to him to possibly upset the most famous mexican prospect is enough for him to train hard and give it his all and if he is at 100% on fight night he can definately win

Capo Loko
11-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I agree. If Cintron wins ( he can pull the upset) a lot of people who didn't like him will jump on his nuts. I always been a fan of Kermit, yes... even if he jumped out of the ring. I followed him and Margarito since the ESPN days.

Give Cintron his props... he is going down to Mexico where a lot of PR don't wanna go..
Especially Cotto. None of this " I will not fight so and so unless its in N.Y" Cintron already won by going to Mexico and fighting Alvarez in his back yard.

War Cintron!

chiguy91
11-23-2011, 03:25 PM
he's got a chance, i'm not going to lie. the way he's been talking real confident, hopefully he puts up a good/tough fight. but in the end, i gotta go with alvarez, i'm hoping he stops cintron in a good fashion. he needs to prove himself by beating these guys they line up for him decisively before actually facing the top guys at 154 (lara, kirkland,etc). if he comes out on top, i hope they make alvarez/kirkland or alvarez/martirosyan next.

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 08:09 PM
i guess nobody cares about puerto rican boxing today, lol, puerto rico is dead in boxing for awhile if Cotto gets finished, lol, Cintron isnt good enough for puerto Rico, Juanma is done, Vazquez Jr Rocky Martinez and Juanma are overated, Calderons run is numbered, lol, Every prospect seems to be taken out by a mexican as soon as they turn pro, I love PRICAN boxing, lol, ,i hope Cintron does something crazy again in this circus fight like he always does, lol, i hope Cintrons walks in the ring dressed as Kermit the Frog, lol, nyahahaha

trainhard_187
11-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Cintrons a bum.. Why is he even fighting.. This does nothing to Alvarez's record IMO just another fabricated W...

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Cintrons a bum.. Why is he even fighting.. This does nothing to Alvarez's record IMO just another fabricated W...

yeah, lol, cintrons a bum i agree but cintron actually shocked me when he made angulo look stupid, lol, i root for alvarez but cintron can still shock, lol, cintron also shocked me when he lost to mexican carlos molina on cintrons debut as a top rank fighter, (which hes no longer), lol, Alvarez isnt a fukin boxing genios, i thought he looked like a dumbazz against alfonso gomes, lol, on paper , alvarez easy but the same thing was said when cintron fought el perro

theplayerpimp
11-23-2011, 09:26 PM
cintron used to be fun to watch when he wasnt with shields. he used to like to bang and trade but now shields trys to make him box more

Tha_Greatest
11-23-2011, 09:49 PM
cintron used to be fun to watch when he wasnt with shields. he used to like to bang and trade but now shields trys to make him box more
Cintron shoulda been someone, he was brought up too quick, lol, Ronnie Shields was not a good combination for him and Main Events put him against Margarito too soon, it ruined Cintron , Cintrons best win before Angulo was Vs Walter Mathysse, lol, Cintreon earned his killer moniker that fight, Cintron Shoulda been someone , lol, he never became, lol, Collazo will be remembered as a better rican in my view, lol, Carlos Quintana can be arguably be remembered a better Rican fighter, lol, Coulda , Shoulda, Woulda, lol, another Rican bites the dust, lol, nyahahaha

$BloodyNate$
11-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Kermit has the talent and potential to **** alavrez up but cintron is alil puta haha