Fedor Emelianenko vs. Jeff Monson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor Emelianenko vs. Jeff Monson

FEDOR WINS!!!

Last edited by monaroCountry; 11-25-2011, 07:03 AM.

he took Jeff Monson to decision?

SMH... Please retire Fedor

Comment

Cool thanks. I was 3 for 4 with my picks this weekend. I was only wrong about the Wanderlei fight. Yeah I think he should retire too.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        he took Jeff Monson to decision?

SMH... Please retire Fedor
        Also took Daniel Cormier to decision = please retire Mr. Cormier

Also won against Sergei Kharitonov and Roy Nelson, please retire Mr. Kharitonov and Nelson.

And using MMA math, since JDS also went to decision with a guy who lost to Monson, then please retire JDS.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fedor didn't want to risk any ground game, but he gave Monson a real beating. I hope he comes to the UFC because I still think he could test Do Santos or anyone else.

Comment

Nah, he's lost it boys. He looked silly. I laughed at that fight like it was a Butterbean, or Valuev fight. Just novelty. Fedor's gapping was horrid. Half the fight I wanted so bad just to stop them and up him in the right position. Second his reaction time has dropped. His ****ty guard doesn't work if his feet aren't there, and boys he ain't even close. Fedor's always had this ridiculous sloppy form. swings as oppose to hooks etc. Now that he's slowed down he really telegraphs. All these flaws revealed by a dec fight against an old fighter who didn't make much of himself at prime. I love Fedor and don't mean to just attack him, but yeah. Retire.

Comment

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iNGVmCKNMj...Wo/s1600/1.gif

That was beautiful.

Comment

Monson used the Maia/Werdum/WhoreWithOpenLegsInvitation strategy. Everytime he got touched, he just lay on his back inviting Fedor to come into his guard. Hard to finish a fighter that refuses to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X