View Full Version : The Best Fight No Ones Talking About

Dice
11-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Bellator gets no love and i dont know why, yes the UFC has most of the best fighters but Bellator has got some solid fighters as well, and some of there fighters can very much beat some UFC fighters

Two of those fighters are fighting each other: Michael Chandler vs Eddie Alvarez

U guys all know Eddie can throw down but Chandler is a beast too, hes a wrestler that can actually strike and has solid submission skills (just like Eddie)

These two are essentially the same fighter with Mike being the better wrestler and Eddie being the better all around fighter.

In time I truely believe Michael will be champion, and not just Bellator champ either, but at this stage in his career, Eddie is a lil too experienced and has too much for Chandler although in MMA anything can happen. Who u guys got?

ƒallenloki
11-15-2011, 03:34 AM
That fight is going to be great. I think Alvarez sparks him out early though. I'm not a believer in Chandler yet. Not to descredit him... he's good, just not Eddie Alvarez good.

Dice
11-15-2011, 10:06 PM
That fight is going to be great. I think Alvarez sparks him out early though. I'm not a believer in Chandler yet. Not to descredit him... he's good, just not Eddie Alvarez good.

I'll be real surprised if Eddie ko's him, especially early, I think Michael would be smart enough to wrestle Eddie because Eddie's wrestling is NO WHERE near Michael's. I think Eddie can pop back up if he is taken down or even stuff the takedowns and out box Mike.

If there is a stoppage I think itll be a tko by Eddie but an outright ko i dont see happenining unless Michaels seriously stupid enough to stand with Eddie for extended periods of time although Michael's stand up is not bad at all

$Natedatpkid$
11-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Like u said chandler has shown alot of promise and potential maybe some day their could be an epic rematch but at this point eddie alvarez has paid his dues to the sport and is on a whole other level as youve seen him pick huerta and neer apart, and ****ed need out cold. And that beautiful body punching clinic against curran. Went to hell and back with prime hanson, won and gave takayama a serious beatdown.

He could make melendez and bendo look silly on the feet. Destroy maynard, and a fight with Edgar would be epic. I think eddie has more well rounded boxing. Dudes a beast. Cant wait to see him destroy aoki in a rematch and then hopefully get his ass into the UFC with Lombard.

Dice
11-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Like u said chandler has shown alot of promise and potential maybe some day their could be an epic rematch but at this point eddie alvarez has paid his dues to the sport and is on a whole other level as youve seen him pick huerta and neer apart, and ****ed need out cold. And that beautiful body punching clinic against curran. Went to hell and back with prime hanson, won and gave takayama a serious beatdown.

He could make melendez and bendo look silly on the feet. Destroy maynard, and a fight with Edgar would be epic. I think eddie has more well rounded boxing. Dudes a beast. Cant wait to see him destroy aoki in a rematch and then hopefully get his ass into the UFC with Lombard.

I do think he would wreck melendez but maynard would put him on his back all night and smother him. He is an animal but im telling u, so is chandler, cant wait for him to get a few more fights under his belt. I forgot about that ass whoopin he gave Curran. U can bet Eddie bashes his head everytime he thinks about aoki but the rematch will be different, Eddies gonna be real cautious then hes gonna Hendo Aoki the fuk out