View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Junior Dos Santos your new HW champion!

F l i c k e r
11-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Damn! As soon as it started it was over. KTFO.

I knew I should have betted on this one. I just new Junior was gonna beat Cain.

Congratulations for Junior Dos Santos.

F l i c k e r
11-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Straight beast! Pay your bets! Give your respects. :lol1:

SLIMY RAT
11-12-2011, 10:45 PM
LMFAO

at first i thought he hit him in back of head..

Good to see a guy with boxer base as MMA champ...

This dude would destroy Lesnar...

Maybe Reem has a chance

Ether
11-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Had to see this before the pac/marquez fight started, Cain got owned, he didn't look too well anyway.

dough401
11-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Damn! As soon as it started it was over. KTFO.

I knew I should have betted on this one. I just new Junior was gonna beat Cain.

Congratulations for Junior Dos Santos.

WAR JDS!!! ill take my points!

SkillspayBills
11-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Damn I hope so much that Overeem beats Brock. Overeem vs JDS literally makes my dick hard.

Boxingtech718v2
11-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Damn I hope so much that Overeem beats Brock. Overeem vs JDS literally makes my dick hard.

Yeah that would be great plus Brock needs to rematch Cain anyway.

DE100
11-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Good for him.

Fight was kinda of anti climatic though. I know Dana expected more.

dj Calleti
11-12-2011, 10:52 PM
I laughed....

HE3R0
11-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Cain didn't look like himself.

But all the props to Junior Dos Santos. Definitely well deserved. Seems like a good guys as well.

SkillspayBills
11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Brock won't play around with JDS. He will shoot, and he will shoot repeatedly. Overeem will want to prove he has better hands than JDS.

PopoFreitas
11-12-2011, 10:57 PM
dana knew the fighters he was putting in the fight. They wouldn't stall, cain would push the pace all the time, JDS would try to exploit that and go for the KO.

He knew that this would probably happen, unless cain tried the LNP route and JDS had a weak TDD.

JDS have a great TDD and Cain doesn't LnP... so...

SLIMY RAT
11-12-2011, 11:02 PM
LOL dana seems pissed.. anyone eolse seeing this?

Brock keeps interupting haha

DE100
11-12-2011, 11:05 PM
dana knew the fighters he was putting in the fight. They wouldn't stall, cain would push the pace all the time, JDS would try to exploit that and go for the KO.

He knew that this would probably happen, unless cain tried the LNP route and JDS had a weak TDD.

JDS have a great TDD and Cain doesn't LnP... so...

Clearly he didnt, cause Dana was pissed. lol.

BKM-2010
11-12-2011, 11:49 PM
I knew that was coming. I've been pointing out the Kongo fight for months but people wouldn listen.
JDS is the real deal. The best heavyweight in the world with the most consistent and proven record. Congratz to him.

Kakutogi-Gumi
11-13-2011, 12:14 AM
I think Dana is pissed more because he couldn't rely on a back up fight.

PopoFreitas
11-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Clearly he didnt, cause Dana was pissed. lol.

really? then he hasn't learned anything about mma after 10 years promoting it.

$BloodyNate$
11-13-2011, 12:20 AM
Dudes a ****in beast. Motha****in problem! Lmao at the people who thought he wasnt a match for overeem nevertheless cain vaslesquez. Dos santos is a beast! Get the **** outta here!

chosen0309
11-13-2011, 03:59 AM
I don't think it looked good for the UFC. Stupid to have just one fight, and it wasn't the greatest knockout i've seen. I couldn't really tell how hurt Cain was, I'll have to watch it again. I'm sure a lot of mexican fans are pissed. I think UFC just lost a potentially big fan base. Don't see how it would draw more fans to the sport to be honest with you. This whole night (Pac fight and undercard not too great either-except for Prescot-Alvarez) has left me very dissapointed.

chiguy91
11-13-2011, 05:04 AM
sad to see cain get his first loss but i'm a big fan of both so i'm okay with it coming by way of cigano. can't wait for overeem/dos santos :boxing:............:lol1:

Cloud
11-13-2011, 05:26 AM
I am so happy. Im a fanboy for JDS and seeing him with the belt has made my day.

I picked him to win due to his boxing and power but i didnt expect a 1 punch KO. Cain wasnt himself but he seemed content to trade with the superior boxer so....

It makes me laugh when people said Cain would rape JDS...lol. Never write off Cigano. They said the same thing when he fought Carwin...

Overeem, imo, will beat Lesnar and give JDS his biggest fight yet...providing he doesnt fail a drugs test lol. In all seriousness though, i reckon both Brock and Overeem would have chances to beat Junior. Brock with his wrestling, providing JDS doesnt wreck him in the stand up and Alistair with his kickboxing and thunderous knee strike.

Dorian
11-13-2011, 05:27 AM
No we cain't!

Congrats JDS, a huge fan :) awesome win and we finally get rid of Cain.

The Realist
11-13-2011, 08:33 AM
I don't think it looked good for the UFC. Stupid to have just one fight, and it wasn't the greatest knockout i've seen. I couldn't really tell how hurt Cain was, I'll have to watch it again. I'm sure a lot of mexican fans are pissed. I think UFC just lost a potentially big fan base. Don't see how it would draw more fans to the sport to be honest with you. This whole night (Pac fight and undercard not too great either-except for Prescot-Alvarez) has left me very dissapointed.

You serious? Pac/Marquez undercard was action packed. Bradley/Casamayor was a bit of a snoozer, but that was because it had followed two exciting fights.

The UFC needs more Anderson Silva type champions. Guys who can make it past their first title defense. IMO how can we give MMA fighters credibility for their skills if they lose every second fight! Congrats to JDS though.

led
11-13-2011, 10:15 AM

Enlighten us please...Is it because a Mexican won the fight or a Mexican lost the fight?

chosen0309
11-13-2011, 12:45 PM
You serious? Pac/Marquez undercard was action packed. Bradley/Casamayor was a bit of a snoozer, but that was because it had followed two exciting fights.

I meant the decision was disappointing and Pac didn't live up to expectations. The fight was great! but I thought Marquez won the fight even though I'm a Pac fan. So the fight really didn't settle the score in my opinion. I'll have to watch again and score the rounds. Yes, Bradley/Casamayor was snoozer, Prescott/Alvarado was awesome.

Enlighten us please...Is it because a Mexican won the fight or a Mexican lost the fight?

Junior Dos Santos isn't mexican. He's Brazilian.

Cain has a lot of mexican fans, so i'm sure they were not happy to see their guy lose. And I think they were pissed because it ended so quickly.

Someone88
11-14-2011, 02:14 AM
Cain and Dos Santos are both great!

Dorian
11-14-2011, 04:58 PM
JDS vs Reem, let's do it my fav hws going at it.

-Swizzy-
11-14-2011, 09:06 PM
yup. and I'm proud that I joined the Dos Santos bandwagon going on 2 years now.