View Full Version : Cain Velasquez and Antonio Margarito are next!

Capo Loko
11-10-2011, 08:22 PM
See what happens when you're inactive!?!? Angulo was a good example! No, I didnt count Angulos previous fight because the dude he beat was who??????? Angulo was done after the first round. Motherphucker looked like crap.

Cain hasn't fought in over a year... same goes forMargarito. Its Game Over, people... Also,do you guys remember my dream? :) Cotto beat Margarito ( ill make sure to bump it too when the day comes)

Raza, it was a good year, but its over from here and on.
Marquez loses
Velasquez loses
Margarito loses
And I'm sure Mares will lose as well.

*Sorry, but I didn't count Chavez Jr & Canelo 'cause they're pathetic and haven't done shyt

theplayerpimp
11-10-2011, 10:56 PM
See what happens when you're inactive!?!? Angulo was a good example! No, I didnt count Angulos previous fight because the dude he beat was who??????? Angulo was done after the first round. Motherphucker looked like crap.

Cain hasn't fought in over a year... same goes forMargarito. Its Game Over, people... Also,do you guys remember my dream? :) Cotto beat Margarito ( ill make sure to bump it too when the day comes)

Marquez loses
Velasquez loses
Margarito loses

*Sorry, but I didn't count Chavez Jr & Canelo 'cause they're pathetic and haven't done shyt

stfu puto pocho.:spankme: I think I know why they call you big chorizo bc thats you in your avi huh?

bigsmoothh
11-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Bueno muy buen punto, pero asi es este deporte hay que saber ganar y perder. Y tranquilo ten fe en nuestros hermanos que lo dejan todo en el ring.....

MANIAC310
11-13-2011, 03:14 AM

Marquez loses
Velasquez loses
Margarito loses

I agree........ I love my fellow Mexican fighters but I'm a realist. Margarito va a perder. I'm still going to root for his cheating ass though.

y Can velasquez valio verga.

1 min in and he gets KTFO

dj Calleti
11-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Margarito is a legend.

chiguy91
11-13-2011, 03:23 AM
i didn't want to believe it so i didn't comment on this thread when i first read it. i still think cain just got caught though, not much to blame for the inactivity (even though i think both said after the fight they were injured coming into this). props to jds though, i'm a fan of both guys, wish it would've went to a decision :lol1:

Cassius Liston
11-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Margarito will have his Jafar looking ******* eaten alive come 3rd december

Capo Loko
11-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I was wrong about Marquez. He beat Pacquiao again. Man, Marquez is a straight G. Congrats, Maniac. I know you're a hugeMarquez fan.