View Full Version : Anne Wolfe vs Cyborg Santos (Street Fight)

BoxingGenius27
11-10-2011, 02:44 PM
If both fighters were in fight conditioning and this was a street fight.

Who takes it?

It's tough, but I think I have to go with Cyborg (female of course) on this one.

iLovesoccermoms
11-10-2011, 03:15 PM
hmmmm

I think Anne Wolfe beats the crap out of her and KO's her within a minute

BoxingGenius27
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
hmmmm

I think Anne Wolfe beats the crap out of her and KO's her within a minute

Especially if Cyborg decides to go toe to toe with Anne. Can you imagine the leather these chicks will be exchanging with those tiny MMA gloves?

Damn, this $h1t has me excited just thinking about it.

I'll pay to see this, no question!

-Swizzy-
11-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Obviously Cyborg since MMA is almost exactly like a street fight. Cyborg would just take her down and put her to sleep in less than 30secs.

#1Assassin
11-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Obviously Cyborg since MMA is almost exactly like a street fight. Cyborg would just take her down and put her to sleep in less than 30secs.

ann wolfe is probably a better streetfighter than she is a boxer. she was crazy before she found boxing, always fighting, going to jail etc.

alot of mma techniques dont work in a streetfight, how you gon win a streetfight with an armbar for example? throwing short, fast, correct punches however will absolutely ruin your adversarys world if they aint used to seeing it coming at em like that (mma fighters aint trust me).

more importanlty this is a brawl and if theres a woman out there who could whupp ann wolfe in a brawl i sure as hell havent seen her yet.

$BloodyNate$
11-10-2011, 05:28 PM
In a street fight someone that can Bang as good as cyborg is not gonna take it down which is Why Wolfe would ko her. Shes so much bigger. Mma id give it too cyborg with leg kicks.

HUGEBOXINGFAN
11-10-2011, 05:34 PM
I dont know who Cyborg is but I have never seen a woman like Ann Wolfe.

Imagine Ann landing this punch bare knuckle.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1h-hmcnlmrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BoxingGenius27
11-10-2011, 05:41 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1h-hmcnlmrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let me give you a taste. She doesn't mess around. One of her victims was Gina Corano, who's also a beast.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_Mj-Tau_qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ring Leader
11-10-2011, 06:39 PM
People are bias because this is a boxing site but c'mon. Ever watch Ray Mercer against a kickboxer? Ever watch Royce Gracie against Art Jimmerson? Ever watch Toney against Couture? (Dont try to bring up Mercer-Sylvia because there was a clause in that fight that they would keep it standing and Mercer got mad when a leg kick was thrown)

MMA is more of a street fight, they have less restrictions and train in more areas. If Cyborg was in trouble on the feet she would take it to the ground easy. Cyborg would take it to the ground before she got in any danger.

What good is Anne Wolfe's boxing if her back is on the ground or getting choked out unconcious? Remember, even if it stayed standing, leg kicks are harder than punches and cut down a boxer fast since he would barley be able to punch off from hurt legs that are not conditioned to take kicks.

BoxingGenius27
11-10-2011, 06:51 PM
People are bias because this is a boxing site but c'mon. Ever watch Ray Mercer against a kickboxer? Ever watch Royce Gracie against Art Jimmerson? Ever watch Toney against Couture? (Dont try to bring up Mercer-Sylvia because there was a clause in that fight that they would keep it standing and Mercer got mad when a leg kick was thrown)

MMA is more of a street fight, they have less restrictions and train in more areas. If Cyborg was in trouble on the feet she would take it to the ground easy. Cyborg would take it to the ground before she got in any danger.

What good is Anne Wolfe's boxing if her back is on the ground or getting choked out unconcious? Remember, even if it stayed standing, leg kicks are harder than punches and cut down a boxer fast since he would barley be able to punch off from hurt legs that are not conditioned to take kicks.

I get your point, but have you ever heard of Chuck Liddel and Junior Dos Santos?

I know Chuck has a background in wrestling, but he never used it. He always kept the fight standing like a boxing match. Who knows, maybe Anne will have top knotch TDD....

Ring Leader
11-11-2011, 02:01 AM
I get your point, but have you ever heard of Chuck Liddel and Junior Dos Santos?

I know Chuck has a background in wrestling, but he never used it. He always kept the fight standing like a boxing match. Who knows, maybe Anne will have top knotch TDD....

But reason Junior Dos Santos and Chuck Liddell are successful at MMA even though they stay standing is because of take down defence.

Put Wladimir Klitschko in the octagon with Brock Lesnar and Lesnar will go for a double leg plain and simple. You take the fight where you are strong and the opponent is weak.

Flabulous
11-11-2011, 02:22 AM
They should be in he kitchen.

jaded
11-11-2011, 02:36 AM
I don't know who wins but I'm betting that Ann Wolfe know what a vagina tastes like.

BoxingGenius27
11-11-2011, 07:48 AM
But reason Junior Dos Santos and Chuck Liddell are successful at MMA even though they stay standing is because of take down defence.

Did you see in my post where I said "Maybe Anne has crazy TDD".

TDD = Take Down Defense.

Ring Leader
11-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Did you see in my post where I said "Maybe Anne has crazy TDD".

TDD = Take Down Defense.

Does Wolfe train exclusive in TDD like MMA fighters??? NO

Does Wolfe train and condition to get hit with kicks? NO

Does Wolfe train and condition for take downs? NO

Does Wolfe train in defending chokes? NO

Cyborg trains everywhere, it doesnt matter if Wolfe is the better puncher because she had too many big holes in her fight game if there were NO RULES. Boxing has so many restrictions and MMA you can do way more and these fighters train in those areas. Cyborg would bring Wolfe to her biggest weakness, the GROUND

Ill tell you again, boxing is USELESS if you have your back on the ground and/or getting choked unconcious

PlayerKiller
11-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Let me give you a taste. She doesn't mess around. One of her victims was Gina Corano, who's also a beast.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_Mj-Tau_qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Considering most of that damn highlight are lychee, including ground and pound, Anne would whoop her ass. Those sloppy punches would not deal too much to Anne.

In a street fight Anne would carry more power and speed than in a ring.

PlayerKiller
11-11-2011, 12:05 PM
I do boxing, and started Wing Chun. In Wing Chun we also do wrestling (which is most likely not normal Wing Chun)

Anyway I can safely say that I would easily prefer to have my boxing as my primary skill. In a street fight most do not last for more than 1 minute.

Now, where do we start in street fights 99% of the time? Standing up.

All these mma fools saying the ground is where boxing lacks. Yes this is true, but mofo's a street fight has no rules. In a street fight I will sucker punch or start first. Rule one is surprise.

Secondly in a street fight no fool would take it to the ground because in a street fight this is where others can jump in.

Anne has the advantage, she would knock this Joe down straight. I don't know that woman but all in the highlight there was only ground and pound when it came to the floor.

Anyway my Wing Chun teacher has done wrestling, may Thai, wig chun and karate. He is 210 lbs to my 200lb and yes he out wrestled me on the ground when we sparred, but it was not easy for him toget me on the ground at all. We humans, even with no training have natural postures to hold our body to avoid getting dropped. I know if t wasn't wrestling only, I would have licked his face a fair few times.

As for fools saying mma doesn't have as much rules. Don't be dumb. Just because I can't kick doig doesn't mean I won't in a real fight. It's a damn fight, I will go for his balls, kick his head on the ground. That cones naturally with no damn training, so what the **** u talking about?

PlayerKiller
11-11-2011, 12:09 PM

Put Wladimir Klitschko in the octagon with Brock Lesnar and Lesnar will go for a double leg plain and simple. You take the fight where you are strong and the opponent is weak.

Brock can't take a punch. Are you suggesting not one punch will land on Brock in a fight?

I don't care who u are, Wlad is a big ass guy with speed and power. You get hit from him with no gloves and it will hurt.

People really don't know how hard a heavyweight punches with no damn gloves.

In fact I am not sure that these fools even see how fast a boxer is in real life.

PopoFreitas
11-11-2011, 01:00 PM
As a purple belt against black belts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkI9jZPuWwU

Also there's a video of her slamming tito ortiz (230+ pounds) to the ground when he locked a triangle on her during a training session.

But yeh, a boxer would beat her in a NHB fight, lol. Cyborg would box with her in a street fight lol.

most street fights end on the ground.

a pure boxer have a punchers chance against a true mixed martial arts artist. You people need to deal with this.

Cloud
11-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Im a big fan of Cyborg but i pick Ann....never seen a woman punch like Ann.

PopoFreitas
11-11-2011, 01:13 PM

Just imagined. A broken hand. Dunno if she would ever had the guts to throw such a punch without the hand protection.

contrary to popular belief, the glove is not there to protect the face, it's there to protect the hand so the one throwing the punch can do it with max power.

the human hand was not designed to punch, there are dozens of small bones that will easily break if you land a hard punch on someone else skull.

but this is a moot point anyway, since ann wolfe is a layman. she would be on her back before she even thought of landing a punch.

Yeh, I know about the two.

Chuck is a karateca that started with wrestling. JDS started with BJJ and is a brown belt at it.

and chuck used his wrestling in 99% of his fights, boxing'genius'27. TDD is wrestling, dude. In fact, he got taken down in a lot of his fights, his ability to fight on the ground to get up aka his wrestling is what made him special and allowed him to land his unorthodox karate punches.

JDS trains bjj and wrestling extensively, that's why he have a good tdd and good offensively take downs, not because he found a "TDD magic button" on a happy meal's.

PopoFreitas
11-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Just found cyborg training with Tito Ortiz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf6-hZ2wIls

Im a big fan of Cyborg but i pick Ann....never seen a woman punch like Ann.

too bad she wouldn't throw a punch after being slammed to the concrete and while eating elbows to the head on the bottom of cyborg.