View Full Version : Chael interview : Sings destinys child. Tells Anderson to surrender belt

Dorian
11-01-2011, 07:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4_0oQFOqWdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SLIMY RAT
11-01-2011, 07:27 PM
All hail the mighty Sonnen.. watched the Anderson fight again yesterday and almost cried :lol1: shocked he didn't burst into tears after the domination he put on Silva only to lose it so late.

Anyone seen Sonnens views on Pride being fake :lol1: ??

chiguy91
11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
All hail the mighty Sonnen.. watched the Anderson fight again yesterday and almost cried :lol1: shocked he didn't burst into tears after the domination he put on Silva only to lose it so late.

Anyone seen Sonnens views on Pride being fake :lol1: ??

haha, yeah sonnen is a character. his interviews are always entertaining. silva needs to make this fight happen.

Kenny MF Powers
11-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Entertaining as always...

dan_cov
11-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Hahaha I love Chael, the guy is truly hilarious.

Dorian
11-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Sonnen wants it, the fans want it, Dana White and the UFC want it the only person that doesn't want the rematch is that Brazilian coward Anderson Silva. Makes me sick..

MARKBNLV
11-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Anyone that watched the first fight knows that he won with a hail mary triangle choke arm bar,Chael dominated i could not believe he lost that way after the domination he put on silva i bet this time around if it gets late he will stand with anderson.

Ekscape
11-04-2011, 04:18 PM
He lost and lost using steroids; get over it, He hasnt done one thing to earn another shot except run his mouth; how about beating someone worthy then talk

Gojira
11-04-2011, 08:03 PM
He lost and lost using steroids; get over it, He hasnt done one thing to earn another shot except run his mouth; how about beating someone worthy then talk

He submitted Stann in his last fight.

G A M E
11-05-2011, 05:03 AM
when you lose with TRT advantages... this is what you resort to.. everyday hes hustlin, cant knock him for that

Mohammedini
11-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Sonnen wants it, the fans want it, Dana White and the UFC want it the only person that doesn't want the rematch is that Brazilian coward Anderson Silva. Makes me sick..
???? are you stupid? Do you actually believe Chaels "thrash talk" that Anderson is ducking him? Anderson just had an operation for a shoulder injury.
So how is he a coward and a ducker for having a shoulder injury?
You epic Nut rider

SLIMY RAT
11-05-2011, 10:45 AM
???? are you stupid? Do you actually believe Chaels "thrash talk" that Anderson is ducking him? Anderson just had an operation for a shoulder injury.
You epic Nut rider

You what?????

Anderson just called Mike FUKIN Bisping out despite being injured.. that's a joke of a move even if he wasn't hurt..

He also said Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch..

BUT BISPING DOES??? :rofl:

Anderson is unlucky that Uncle Dana calls the shots and not him

Please tell me who should Anderson fight at MW other then Sonnen? Belfort hasn't really done anything and got destroyed.. Bisping gets beat everytime he steps up

Mohammedini
11-05-2011, 12:36 PM
You what?????

Anderson just called Mike FUKIN Bisping out despite being injured.. that's a joke of a move even if he wasn't hurt..

He also said Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch..

BUT BISPING DOES??? :rofl:

Anderson is unlucky that Uncle Dana calls the shots and not him

Please tell me who should Anderson fight at MW other then Sonnen? Belfort hasn't really done anything and got destroyed.. Bisping gets beat everytime he steps up
Did I say Chael doesn't deserve the fight or shouldn't fight him? did I?
Maybe you should read wtf I wrote before you come to idiotic conclusions.
I have been waiting for the rematch since the day after the first fight.
The first fight is one of the best fights I have ever seen.

Anderson said he would like to fight Bisping in England to a British reporter right before the Belfort fight and you turn it into a ducking plot?
This was during Chaels suspension that could possible have been permanent, plus with his money laundry charges.
Maybe Chael was the one who ducked Anderson by getting himself charged for money laundry right? that would make sense by your logic.

Anderson is about to fire Ed for saying Chael shouldn't have the fight, he even called him completely unprofessional and said "Ed doesn't speak for me".
Yeah that sounds like a epic duck right?
Same with faking his shoulder injury right?
Anderson ducked chael for 6 years even when Chael wasn't a top 10 MW and not even in the UFC, right?
maybe you should understand Chael is trolling.
:nonono:

SLIMY RAT
11-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Did I say Chael doesn't deserve the fight or shouldn't fight him? did I?
Maybe you should read wtf I wrote before you come to idiotic conclusions.
I have been waiting for the rematch since the day after the first fight.
The first fight is one of the best fights I have ever seen.
:

Maybe you should take your own advice.. were did i say YOU believed Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch

But Anderson did..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SzetgYqWTtg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The man is shook

Anderson RECENTLY just called out bisping also

Mohammedini
11-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Please tell me who should Anderson fight at MW other then Sonnen? [/B]Belfort hasn't really done anything and got destroyed.. Bisping gets beat everytime he steps up

Maybe you should take your own advice.. were did i say YOU believed Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch

But Anderson did..

The man is shook

Anderson RECENTLY just called out bisping alsoPlease tell me who should Anderson fight at MW other then Sonnen? [/B]Belfort hasn't really done anything and got destroyed.. Bisping gets beat everytime he steps up
Chael Sonnen actually was supposed to fight Anderson instead of Vitor but he got suspended a couple of months after their fight.
So Anderson agrees to the match before Chaels suspension and his manager Ed said the same thing he is saying now.
Anderson actually said he tought Chael didn't deserve the to fight him before their first fight but he still fought him.
Anderson said Vitor didn't deserve the fight and he still fought him.
It might be smug but it doesn't mean he isn't going to fight him again.
This is what Ed says before every fight but ofc you believe everything the compulsive liar Chael says.

Marshall89
11-16-2011, 12:13 PM

You know nuttin fam. Chael didn't lose taking steroids, he lost with a Slightly higher than normal Testosterone level in his blood. Like the other Chael hater said, he was on Testosterone Replacement Therapy 'cos his testosterone was so low, this TRT being advised and prescribed by his GP.

Whenever Chael loses, it's always by submission, unfortunately. Chael beat Marquardt, Stann, Silva for 4 and a half rounds, Okami, Filho ....

He hasn't done one thing except run his mouth eh? What about giving Silva the toughest fight of his career ??? And he will do again

Marshall89
11-16-2011, 12:33 PM
You epic Nut rider

You should only comment when you have any clue of what you r talking about family.
Chael said he ducked him for 4 years, not 6.

You said Anderson never said Chael didn't deserve the fight, and was proved wrong. You said he was thinking of sacking Soares for making the comment that Chael doesn't deserve the fight, he will never sack Soares! Plus Anderson also made the comments, and Soares also made the comments recently aswell, but he made the comments on Andersons behalf. What he actually said was "At the end of the day, Dana and the fans decide who they want to see. I think eventually, our opinion is that we don't think Chael should get a shot yet. there's other guys out there".
There's other guys out there. What, like Bisping? Hahaha. A fight that Anderson wins hands down... The only tough fight out there for Anderson is Chael, no question.

Personally i think Silva probably wins again, 'cos, as he proved, he's got the submission skills to defeat Chael, as have many fighters, and he will work damn hard to not lose every round to Chael again, but Chael will also work a lot harder on his fitness this time around. Will be a close fight, and one that has to happen. HAS TO !! Superbowl weekend will be live, Isn't Diaz vs GSP scheduled for Superbowl weekend aswell? Sickness...

Chael ducked Anderson by getting himself caught and charged for money laundering? wtf kinda comment is that? What man on Earth would want to get charged for money laundering???

Anderson said 'While trying to provoke me, he makes the sport looks bad. He made bad comments, offended me and my wife'
Awww, Anderson don't cry son :bottle:
Did Muhammed Ali make the sport looks bad eh? No, he made 'The fight of the century' and 'The thrilla in Manila' draw in millions of viewers, gaining himself and Joe Frazier one hell of a purse for it. and who thinks Ali f***** boxings reputation by doing that? and who disliked him because of it? Noone.
How can a mans comments make MMA looks bad? come on. It's a f***** brutal sport anyway, that some people hate to watch, like that US congressman that campaigned to get it banned. p*ssyhole

chiguy91
11-16-2011, 07:53 PM
WATCH THIS! :rofl: :rofl:

http://watch.tsn.ca/#clip569248

Marshall89
11-16-2011, 09:58 PM
WATCH THIS! :rofl: :rofl:

http://watch.tsn.ca/#clip569248

That is actually funny as f*** lmao. The interviewer is tw**.
I reckon after the first question with the tone of the geezers voice and the joke of the question Chael lost all respect for the geezer. He's obviously looking to get a reaction from Chael to get more popularity in the world of media, unfortunately Chael just clean lost it lol.

Marshall89
11-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Oh yeah, and all yu heads saying Chael only got 3 out of 6 ot 7 take down attempts against Silva, and Silva even had a rib injury. Tell me, WTF difference does a bruised rib have to defending takedowns eh? Chael knew this anyway and went easy on his rib, if it was even true...
This is like saying David Haye never knocked out Wlad because of his broken little toe lol. bulls***