View Full Version : GSP scared ???

Grapes
10-30-2011, 03:31 PM
let'me get this straight... Diaz ditches the press conferences, loses his title shot with GSP and then GSP's the one who's scared ?!?!? GSP is the one looking like a ***** ATM ???? Diaz a sloppy ass fighter and thinks he can win against GSP ??!!?

dough401
10-30-2011, 03:44 PM
sloppy? lets just put this out there he will be crisp and ready to go super bowl weekend gonna give GSP a lil reality check!

project xxx1
10-30-2011, 03:47 PM
it will be a good fight but gsp whoops diaz

willing to take bets if you want it

dough401
10-30-2011, 03:50 PM
not sure how too put im down ill take diaz had him last night kid is just a warrior been that way for years, not the best person to have a press conference with tho ****in nut lol

kaps
10-30-2011, 03:50 PM
GSP is going to try and hold Diaz down for 5 rounds...

project xxx1
10-30-2011, 03:51 PM
i dont think he will be able to hold diaz down for that long,its about time gsp stood up and fought toe to toe with another great fighter

dough401
10-30-2011, 03:55 PM
if he trys to stand up he is gonna look like BJ is best shot is for his same old fight out will you and dominate you on the ground witch he does very well as we all know but Diaz is a different type of fighter it will be a war cant wait

Grapes
10-30-2011, 05:55 PM
diaz's stand-up defense = his chin...

i'm a diaz fan but i think he's overrated by too many ppl... everybody is screaming that he's the P4P best fighter... what about frankie ? GSP made prime PENN quit

Grapes
10-30-2011, 05:56 PM
and ffs kaps im not a troll i just don't spend my life on a keyboard

ƒallenloki
10-30-2011, 09:20 PM

That's all he's got against Diaz.

Striking and BJJ both favor Diaz.

Clegg
10-31-2011, 09:11 AM
i'm a diaz fan but i think he's overrated by too many ppl... everybody is screaming that he's the P4P best fighter...

Do you ever pay attention to reality?

nodogoshi
10-31-2011, 01:06 PM
GSP is the champion, and is a top-notch athlete. This would be a very difficult fight for Diaz, but that's why he's the contender and GSP the champion. This would be a tough fight, but Diaz is a hell of a fighter so don't count him out.

That's what he should be expected to do indeed. I don't think GSP can hang with Diaz in the stand up, either. GSP's boxing game is basically jab and run. He does it well, but Diaz is more dynamic with the hands, and uses his reach well.

Marshall89
10-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Dough, i haven't seen or heard English tha poor since i had to sit in the dumb class at school 6 years ago fam.
Everyone says Chael is just a wrestler aswell, but he dropped Anderson 2 or 3 times didn't he! Koscheck is a bigger puncher than Diaz easily. Koscheck said he's never felt pain like it before, after a fight...
This is MMA, not boxing! But the Penn vs. Diaz fight was heavy still, Penn's chin is still there enit. I never hear noone hating BJ either, a geezer who was stripped of his belt after testing posotive for Steroids! not TRT!

Clegg
10-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Dough, i haven't seen or heard English tha poor since i had to sit in the dumb class at school 6 years ago fam.
Everyone says Chael is just a wrestler aswell, but he dropped Anderson 2 or 3 times didn't he! Koscheck is a bigger puncher than Diaz easily. Koscheck said he's never felt pain like it before, after a fight...
This is MMA, not boxing! But the Penn vs. Diaz fight was heavy still, Penn's chin is still there enit. I never hear noone hating BJ either, a geezer who was stripped of his belt after testing posotive for Steroids! not TRT!

BJ getting stripped for steroid use, what parallel universe was that in?

dough401
10-31-2011, 02:43 PM
I hear ya now we all know i cant spell for **** witch is cool by me **** i know i cant but what i do know is ive been right on point with these fights as of late! And see diaz getting the best of gsp and chael making silva work again might even hold for the last 30 sec to win... Just think some one had to make hy-dro look good

Marshall89
10-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Haha, s***, you're right aswell lol, dunno how but i got him n Tim Sylvia mixed up.
BJ did get stripped of his title still

Marshall89
10-31-2011, 02:47 PM
I hear ya now we all know i cant spell for **** witch is cool by me **** i know i cant but what i do know is ive been right on point with these fights as of late! And see diaz getting the best of gsp and chael making silva work again might even hold for the last 30 sec to win... Just think some one had to make hy-dro look good

Lol, Diaz and Chael will both get the best out of GSP and Silva, can't wait for Superbowl weekend just now

kaps
10-31-2011, 03:04 PM
Haha, s***, you're right aswell lol, dunno how but i got him n Tim Sylvia mixed up.
BJ did get stripped of his title still

He got stripped because he left the UFC to fight elsewhere for a while..

dough401
10-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Who cares about tim silva he had to be the worst hw champ ever imo i was never fan anyway in case you couldnt tell, so glad i never have to see him fight again!

dough401
10-31-2011, 03:13 PM
SYLIVA so sorry wouldnt wanna get slammed for the one... to easy

dough401
10-31-2011, 03:15 PM
And still found a way to spell it wrong **** it i give up!

-Swizzy-
10-31-2011, 03:15 PM
Well obviously GSP is gonna use his GnP. GSP has all aspects of the game and he uses the one that is most effective on whatever opponent he is fighting. It's hard to be one-demensional and be a champion in the UFC nowadays.

He used his standup against Koscheck and Shields and it worked. Against Diaz obviously he isn't on his level so he'll use his GnP. That is Diaz's problem if he doesn't have the wrestling skills or strength to defend against that.

Diaz knows 2 things, boxing and BJJ. GSP knows Boxing, Karate, BJJ and wrestling. GSP is a more well rounded fighter and is very underrated in that aspect.

nodogoshi
10-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Who cares about tim silva he had to be the worst hw champ ever imo i was never fan anyway in case you couldnt tell, so glad i never have to see him fight again!

You don't watch Pro Elite I take it?

dough401
10-31-2011, 04:07 PM
nah not really i was big strikeforce and K1 guy witch the reason im glad guys like cerrone,diaz mayhem etc are all finally over in the ufc makes fights that much better now that they are doing so well so far hard to watch DREAM you need 5hrs or DVR...

Sn1
10-31-2011, 04:33 PM
GSP isnt scared of a particular fighter, he is scared of being hit and/or koed and does EVERYTHING in his power to avoid it.

that will always be his legacy to me, ruined by one beating

kymira
10-31-2011, 04:50 PM
GSP will most likely wrestle f*ck Diaz to a UD. I wish I am wrong.