View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Diaz vs Penn Results (Spoiler)

'Sugar' Freddi
10-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Penn just got walked down....

Now that's what you call a walk down. Those body shots are beautiful just because we never see them in MMA.

Diaz calling out GSP at the end was hilarious. :lol1:

Penn also announced his retirement.

ƒallenloki
10-29-2011, 11:39 PM
mother ****ing

Money Shot
10-29-2011, 11:41 PM
Now that's what you call a walk down. Those body shots are beautiful just because we never see them in MMA.

Still looks a mess.

ИATAS
10-29-2011, 11:41 PM
pretty sloppy fight penn looked like hot garbage

'Sugar' Freddi
10-29-2011, 11:43 PM
It was very sloppy but pretty fun to watch because you don't see something like that in MMA.

SnoopySmurf
10-29-2011, 11:45 PM
WTF was BJ thinking trying to stand up with Diaz???

Diaz is a very good boxer! I thought BJ would take him to the ground where his experience is better than Diaz's?

- v e t -
prime penn would have submitted him in the 1st IMO

i enjoyed it but i would have like to see Diaz handle him a little better considering how far past it he was...

kudos to Penn for hanging them up. two of my faves in the ring tonight!

- v e t -

Diaz is a very good boxer! I thought BJ would take him to the ground where his experience is better than Diaz's?

not to mention where the reach wouldnt have been so bad on BJ's eye

-Mustang-
10-29-2011, 11:46 PM
Nick ****in Diaz !!!! :boxing:

'Sugar' Freddi
10-29-2011, 11:46 PM
This makes GSP vs Diaz (if it ever happens) much more interesting now.

Necrophobic
10-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

I fell asleep and missed the last 2 rounds and managed to catch BJ step down.

Money Shot
10-29-2011, 11:47 PM

Or Edgar's.

SnoopySmurf
10-29-2011, 11:48 PM
It'll be a great fight if GSP stands up with Diaz. But I doubt it.

GSP will ground and pound Diaz unless he's able to slip out of it.

BritishBoxing92
10-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Penn just got walked down....

Diaz calling out GSP at the end was hilarious. :lol1:

Penn also announced his retirement.

man that was hard to watch, props to diaz hes a monster who just keeps coming i would love to see him fight gsp, truth be told im upset to see 2 legends of the sport retire in one night :( first cro cop to nelson now penn to diaz, only things i liked about this event was the pace and fighting in the main event, the bantamweight fight on the undercard and last but not least the only thing which made me happy was seeing kongo ***** slap mitrione even if the first round had little to zero action....bye cro cop and penn you shall be missed

F l i c k e r
10-29-2011, 11:51 PM
lol, the BJ that fought Gomi would have a better shot but probably still would have loss.

I come away from this fight in awe. I have never seen BJ completely torn apart on the stand up. I haven't even seen anyone give Nick a hard time on the feet outside of Gomi. Even then Gomi succumbed to the pitter shatter.

This is ridiculous tho. Just in awe with those hands. He beat BJ so bad, BJ couldn't even throw power shots. Like 1 punch last ditch effort punches. That's how bad he was beaten.

All of it is great. But in the end, it means nothing against GSP. Absolutely nothing. I look at GSP in the crowd and think. "Too strong. He'd win anyways."

'Sugar' Freddi
10-29-2011, 11:52 PM
GSP will take him to school for sure.

kaps
10-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Waiting for all the BJ praisers to come back and say he wasn't that good to begin with. Haters gonna hate.....

F l i c k e r
10-30-2011, 12:03 AM
Waiting for all the BJ praisers to come back and say he wasn't that good to begin with. Haters gonna hate.....

Yo Kaps. Has anyone even proved competent against Nick on the feet? Hand to hand?

I honestly can't recall anyone being competent against him besides Gomi for the brief amount of time he was. After the hadouken, that was about the time it went south.

Daley was more winging than being competent. I mean, he swung and made himself fall missing. :lol1:

MARKBNLV
10-30-2011, 12:09 AM
prime penn would have submitted him in the 1st IMO

i enjoyed it but i would have like to see Diaz handle him a little better considering how far past it he was...

kudos to Penn for hanging them up. two of my faves in the ring tonight!

Come on Penn is not shot the game has just passed him by just like Hughes Crocop Wanderlei.

SnoopySmurf
10-30-2011, 12:10 AM
BJ just fought the wrong kind of fight.

MARKBNLV
10-30-2011, 12:11 AM

Nice boxing out of nick fluid combos,and the clowning was just brilliant marketing wise,Nick changes in that ring like no other i have ever seen,when not fighting he seems awkward and scared he certainly does not show it in the ring though.

WARQUEZ
10-30-2011, 12:23 AM
http://p.twimg.com/Ac-d_WVCIAAWKHq.jpg:large

209+The Prodigy=FTW!

The greased up fake ass robot is next. He's due for an asswhooping of a life time.

ИATAS
10-30-2011, 12:30 AM
you don't see something like that in MMA.

why what do you mean?

Diaz beat a past prime fighter who fought a dumb fight. I don't see why that was so amazing.

I like diaz, just sayin though, penn isn't the same guy he was some years ago

Ether
10-30-2011, 12:35 AM
More than impressed with Diaz's boxing. Great combos and pressure. Great heart from BJ.

kaps
10-30-2011, 12:42 AM
why what do you mean?

Diaz beat a past prime fighter who fought a dumb fight. I don't see why that was so amazing.

There it is. You don't like Diaz, you are a bonafide hater. That past prime fighter just fought to a draw with the census #2 WW in the world a few months back remember?

ИATAS
10-30-2011, 01:40 AM
There it is. You don't like Diaz, you are a bonafide hater. That past prime fighter just fought to a draw with the census #2 WW in the world a few months back remember?

how am I a diaz hater? lmao I'm a fan of diaz, he's one of the few mma guys I actually follow. I just think penn is washed up.

SLIMY RAT
10-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Penn was ****ed after the first.. guy has got cardio issues clearly.. and he was up against a guy who never stops punching

Was giving up to much strength and reach also..

Maybe he can't sort out his gas tank issues? i dunno.. he did well vs Fitch then got destroyed in the last round..

He really played to Diaz strengths here

SLIMY RAT
10-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Diaz act of being hard done by is wearing fkking thin though..

Anyone else see the Post fight interviews??

He is *****ing he has to be the bad guy to get a fight with GSP... Wait a second you fool.. you already that the shot but lost it for being a stupid dick!!

He is moaning he lives in a house in the Ghetto..

Dana says you have enough money to move..

Diaz: No one ever told me how to buy a house...

Booo ****in hooo!!

'Sugar' Freddi
10-30-2011, 10:29 AM
why what do you mean?

You rarely see MMA fighters throwing body shots. They all throw haymakers trying to go for the kill. I like how Diaz mixes it up. bodyshot, bam, bodyshot, bam BAM, bam bodyshot BAM, etc. That's his rhythm. :lol1:

'Sugar' Freddi
10-30-2011, 10:51 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yjFzQhhUGmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch that. Diaz says some funny ***** here. :lol1:

'Sugar' Freddi
10-30-2011, 10:53 AM
LMFAOO. Diaz does have a good sense of humor.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sz9iKIbIoC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go to 1:00 when Dana and Diaz meet.