View Full Version : WTF Nick Diaz is fighting BJ penn now at 137

GreatestIam
10-17-2011, 03:57 PM
thats right Nick Diaz missed some media events and was replaced by Carlos Condit, then a few days later Diaz was given the fight Condit woulda had at 137 Bj.Penn....WTF...

Virgil Caine
10-17-2011, 03:58 PM
You just found out about this?

Big BRICKS
10-17-2011, 04:10 PM
damn bro u a little late lol

GreatestIam
10-17-2011, 04:34 PM
ya i guess the info was released on the 10th but ya i guess i am late.... ****s incredibly stupid though... Diaz seems scared..why have the biggest fight you ever woulda had against GSP for a title, specially when Diaz has been talkin alot of ****.... Now your fighting BJ Penn a hard fight for no title dumb.....

letsgobrady
10-17-2011, 04:38 PM
ya i guess the info was released on the 10th but ya i guess i am late.... ****s incredibly stupid though... Diaz seems scared..why have the biggest fight you ever woulda had against GSP for a title, specially when Diaz has been talkin alot of ****.... Now your fighting BJ Penn a hard fight for no title dumb.....

i didn't know nick was fighting b.j at 137.doesn't diaz fight at 170?
diaz wanted to fight gsp he didn't want to fight penn but dana white changed the card because diaz didn't show up to the press conference

Gojira
10-17-2011, 04:46 PM

I think it was because Nate couldnt handle the pressure or commitment leading upto the fight which is understandable I guess.

chiguy91
10-17-2011, 05:01 PM
haha, yeah man you're late as heck with this news. it's all good, hopefully both diaz and gsp win and they can hopefully have that fight next time.

SLIMY RAT
10-17-2011, 06:46 PM

he knew GSP was gonna take him down and beat his punk ass...

It's his loss... on any given night i can see him losing to half a dozen fighters. Unless he beats BJ Penn i doubt he gets another shot at the title

Clegg
10-17-2011, 07:30 PM
I hear Cain has a fight with Abel coming up.

kaps
10-18-2011, 01:47 AM
i didn't know nick was fighting b.j at 137.doesn't diaz fight at 170?
diaz wanted to fight gsp he didn't want to fight penn but dana white changed the card because diaz didn't show up to the press conference

UFC 137. They'll be fighting at 170lbs...

crillz
10-18-2011, 09:32 AM
**** Dana White, this fight is a joke and honestly there is NO reason at all why it shouldn't still be GSP VS Diaz except that baldy White cares more about the money than the fighters and even the fans

Dana White does not give a **** about the fighters nor the fans, he doesn't deserve his job yo Scott Coker is a better man for the job in terms of making decisions that help the fight game and not just himself and his two partners

crillz
10-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Strikeforce is a farce right Dana? well how does it feel to have control over a farce? why would you want control over a farce? unless it was never a farce and you just wanted to convince people to stick with UFC so YOU can make all the money, right? suddenly it's not a farce since you own it? ****ing slimy bastard makes me sick to my damn stomache he doesn't give a **** about the fans all he cares about is his pockets that's why he's taking Strikeforce's best talent and throwing away all the other who don't fit his "agenda"

shadyivlife
10-18-2011, 11:11 AM
I heard Rampage is fighting Jon Jones.