View Full Version : Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

piojo del norte
10-14-2011, 11:54 PM
I got demarco by KO round 7

Dawson by KO round 8

piojo del norte
10-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Vamos mexico y sigue la mata dando!!!! Ahuevo asi se hace pinche flaco explosivo de tijuana!!!!

piojo del norte
10-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Y como siempre muy pocos confian en sus propios atletas. smdh

Otro Campeon Vamos Mexico!! Dios vendiga a Mexico!!

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 12:58 AM
I really wanted Linares to win,

I've been following his career for a couple years now. Always thought he had skills. He displayed them tonight but eventually slowed down and the inferior
De marco sparked him out.

Linares showed alot of heart even in the end.

I hope he gets a rematch and beats his ass.

we all know De marco will get sparked out as soon as he steps up.

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm glad DeMarco won.

Makes ATG Edwin Valero's win look even better, but I always liked the kid.

Hopkins-Dawson, I was expecting a crap fight, and I got a crap fight.

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Heard my boy Paulie won, happy for him but didn't get to catch his fight, tuned in around round 4 of Demaro's fight.

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 01:05 AM
good win for demarco, i'm not sure if he'll keep that belt for long, but it's pretty awesome to see a fighter alex ariza is affiliated with lose.

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 01:19 AM
I really wanted Linares to win,

I've been following his career for a couple years now. Always thought he had skills. He displayed them tonight but eventually slowed down and the inferior
De marco sparked him out.

Linares showed alot of heart even in the end.

I hope he gets a rematch and beats his ass.

we all know De marco will get sparked out as soon as he steps up.

fck you pocho. the next elo. Demarco was loosing the fight but was blocking alot of the punches specially when linares would throw the flashy combos. When ever demarco would let his hands go it was a diffrent story but he was to passive. stop falling for he hbo hype that was one of the most nut hugging I have heard from them.

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 01:21 AM
good win for demarco, i'm not sure if he'll keep that belt for long, but it's pretty awesome to see a fighter alex ariza is affiliated with lose.

he is a good fighter but the thing he is to passive he rather play defence than offence when he puts his punches together he looks great.

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 01:29 AM
I tought I was the only one mad at the comentating that was the most biased comentating I have heard for the longest time. Even when Demarco was blasting linares all they said was "demarco lands their but with not alot of power" That was so satisfying.

fck you pocho. the next elo. Demarco was loosing the fight but was blocking alot of the punches specially when linares would throw the flashy combos. When ever demarco would let his hands go it was a diffrent story but he was to passive. stop falling for he hbo hype that was one of the most nut hugging I have heard from them.

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 01:31 AM
they were nut hugging linares all night never gave credit to demarco for anything. Not even for the cuts that were huge and the broken nose. It was so much blood and the stupid commentators again said, "the blood is not bothering linares" LMAO.

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:33 AM

SLAMMED

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 01:41 AM

hahaha este guey with his over nationalistic ass.

De marco is a C level fighter at best even the limited skilled Chicano Rios will spark him out worse than his daddy (Valero) did and everone including you knows it.. Linares completely outclassed him and it wasn't even close. I do give him props for not getting discouraged by the ass whopping Linares was handing him and pressing forward. Which led up to the TKO.

It doesn't matter where you're from Linares up until the last 2 or 3 rounds looked like he was in a whole different class

:owned:

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 01:43 AM
We all know everytime hopkins fights their will be some type of controversy. he always fakes injuries.
You got what you expected :D

I'm glad DeMarco won.

Makes ATG Edwin Valero's win look even better, but I always liked the kid.

Hopkins-Dawson, I was expecting a crap fight, and I got a crap fight.

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Championship fights are 12 rounds long not 6 or 9. Demarco could not land because linares has good boxing skills but you can run for so long before 2 or 3 shots hurt you, break your nose, or cut your face and that is what happened. Give Demarco props he was hit with huge bombs from linares also and just pressed forward.

Valero actually hit demarco much less than what Linares hit demarco. go figure. Valero whole different game plan.

De marco is a C level fighter at best even the limited skilled Chicano Rios will spark him out worse than his daddy (Valero) did and everone including you knows it.. Linares completely outclassed him and it wasn't even close. I do give him props for not getting discouraged by the ass whopping Linares was handing him and pressing forward. Which led up to the TKO.

It doesn't matter where you're from Linares up until the last 2 or 3 rounds looked like he was in a whole different class

RIZO24
10-16-2011, 01:47 AM
****!! I was hoping Hopkins won!!!Oh and Linares is a ****en hype job, he got KTFO by Salgado!!

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:50 AM

Just stop, please.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Championship fights are 12 rounds long not 6 or 9. Demarco could not land because linares has good boxing skills but you can run for so long before 2 or 3 shots hurt you, break your nose, or cut your face and that is what happened. Give Demarco props he was hit with huge bombs from linares also and just pressed forward.

Valero actually hit demarco much less than what Linares hit demarco. go figure. Valero whole different game plan.

Linares wasn't running he was out working and boxing De marco most of the fight. Like I said I do give him props because he didn't give up like other fighters do.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Just stop, please.

you're not even Hispanic, exit my lounge please.

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:54 AM
you're not even Hispanic, exit my lounge please.

Mate, you don't know **** about boxing.

Leave my fourm.

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 01:56 AM
I said linares has good boxing skills that is why demarco could not get to him. When I said "you can run for so long" I didn't mean he was actually running I meant that sooner or later you will get hit and get busted up, cut, woobled or whatever. He can't box all night and expect not to get hit, this is boxing sooner or later something will land.

Linares wasn't running he was out working and boxing De marco most of the fight. Like I said I do give him props because he didn't give up like other fighters do.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 01:56 AM
Mate, you don't know **** about boxing.

Leave my fourm.

this isn't divegrass bro. You have no say in this

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:58 AM
What you boys think?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DD9XyB-WJaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bet if HBO started hyping him up, Maniac would start ass licking Slice.
:lol1:

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 01:58 AM
I said linares has good boxing skills that is why demarco could not get to him. When I said "you can run for so long" I didn't mean he was actually running I meant that sooner or later you will get hit and get busted up, cut, woobled or whatever. He can't box all night and expect not to get hit, this is boxing sooner or later something will land.

He doesn't understand boxing, only what HBO tells him.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 01:59 AM

Yes, thats what Froch's best hope is aswell....

how do you see De marco doing against Rios?

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 02:01 AM
He doesn't understand boxing, only what HBO tells him.

......I know more about boxing than you.
Infact I didn't even watch an HBO stream lol

gtfo divegrass bum

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 02:01 AM
HAAH ASS LICKING SLICE fnck a ese horrible slice no lo quiere ni su propia madre.

saludos benze

What you boys think?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DD9XyB-WJaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bet if HBO started hyping him up, Maniac would start ass licking Slice.
:lol1:

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 02:02 AM
......I know more about boxing than you.
Infact I didn't even watch an HBO stream lol

gtfo divegrass bum

Who do you believe can stop Floyd Mayweather Jr?

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 02:03 AM
I think demarco would do fairly good against rios, but in my eyes it's a toss up, just because demarco has a tremendous chin and rios gets hurt to the body. How do you see it developing and ending?

Yes, thats what Froch's best hope is aswell....

how do you see De marco doing against Rios?

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 02:07 AM
Who do you believe can stop Floyd Mayweather Jr?

..................really you're going to calculate boxing knowledge based on a fantasy 'what if' match?

@147 noone really, even Pacquiaos best bet is to apply relentless pressure like Castillo and De la hoya did. Which won't be easy seeing as how Pacquiao isn't really a pressure fighter. He just has a high punch output.
He's best chance is to apply pressure and try to hurt Mayweather and try to stop him.

Other than the obvious Pacquiao answer, @ 154 He out boxes most, Lara,Angulo, Canelo, Cotto, Margarito etc maybe Maravilla but he looked fairly average against an unknown Barker.

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 02:07 AM
I think demarco would do fairly good against rios, but in my eyes it's a toss up, just because demarco has a tremendous chin and rios gets hurt to the body. How do you see it developing and ending?

I can see DeMarco taking that by UD if he plays his cards right.

But I'll pick Rios over him.

Will be a competitive fight no doubt.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 02:11 AM

I see DeMarco taking the early rounds and outboxing Rios, eventually Rios will close the gap and the accumulation of the punishment DeMarco will sustain might stop him in the later rounds

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 02:12 AM
yes I see a very competitive fight, both like to trade no boxing and both guys have good chins.

I can see DeMarco taking that by UD if he plays his cards right.

But I'll pick Rios over him.

Will be a competitive fight no doubt.

piojo del norte
10-16-2011, 02:17 AM
I would see it the other way around, demarco starts slow and gets extremely strong as the fights progress. Check out his fights against kid diamond and anges angajo which were very close from the beginning to the middle rounds until the later rounds demarco became his strongest and stopped the guys.

I see De marco taking the early rounds and outboxing Rios, eventually Rios will close the gap and the accumulation of the punishment DeMarco will sustain might stop him in the later rounds

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 02:28 AM
I would see it the other way around, demarco starts slow and gets extremely strong as the fights progress. Check out his fights against kid diamond and anges angajo which were very close from the beginning to the middle rounds until the later rounds demarco became his strongest and stopped the guys.

It depends on how DeMarco fights Rios. Rios will come forward and if DeMarco stands his ground Rios will take the earlier rounds. I don't see DeMarco standing infront of Rios. I see him moving around or backing up a little bit trying to box him. Which is why I expect him to take the earlier rounds

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 02:45 AM

really the only ass whopping I saw was the one demarco put on linares. Gtfo with your pitty pat punches you must be a fan of mayweather or better yet paulie :buttkick:
naw I know he would probably loose to the pocho but hes no C class fighter if he would be more active and stop being so passive he would be a handful for any one he is rangy and tall and to boot he has power.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 02:49 AM
really the only ass whopping I saw was the one demarco put on linares. Gtfo with your pitty pat punches you must be a fan of mayweather or better yet paulie :buttkick:
naw I know he would probably loose to the pocho but hes no C class fighter if he would be more active and stop being so passive he would be a handful for any one he is rangy and tall and to boot he has power.

.....Linares isn't known for being a knock out artist or brawling but he has skills.
He did great before DeMarco destroyed his face. Can't say he didn't go out like a champ and I agree DeMarco would be a hard fight for Rios...
Probably his toughest fight other than the Acosta one.

At least we got another Mexican champ, hopefully this one doesn't duck como Soto

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 03:04 AM
.....Linares isn't known for being a knock out artist or brawling but he has skills.
He did great before DeMarco destroyed his face. Can't say he didn't go out like a champ and I agree DeMarco would be a hard fight for Rios...
Probably his toughest fight other than the Acosta one.

At least we got another Mexican champ, hopefully this one doesn't duck como Soto

he has skills but if you where watching the fight you could tell demarco was blocking alot of the punches and he wasnt being given credit. Like those flashy combos linares would throw they were just pity pat punches which werent even landing. Soto is better than demarco. And it looks like maidana is ducking him.

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 03:10 AM
I tought I was the only one mad at the comentating that was the most biased comentating I have heard for the longest time. Even when Demarco was blasting linares all they said was "demarco lands their but with not alot of power" That was so satisfying.

that was disgusting they where saying he was one of the greatest fighters they had seen and this and that and the dumbass gets ktfo lmao:loser:

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 03:13 AM
he has skills but if you where watching the fight you could tell demarco was blocking alot of the punches and he wasnt being given credit. Like those flashy combos linares would throw they were just pity pat punches which werent even landing. Soto is better than demarco. And it looks like maidana is ducking him.

Ofcourse , I've always said Soto is very talented....
I think he could possibly beat Rios and even give JMM problems.
but to be fair Soto hasn't done **** @ JWW to earn a shot at a top contender like Maidana.

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Ofcourse , I've always said Soto is very talented....
I think he could possibly beat Rios and even give JMM problems.
but to be fair Soto hasn't done **** @ JWW to earn a shot at a top contender like Maidana.

rios is too big for lightweight, He is a welter weight draining himself for lightweight. And soto has earned by being a two or 3 division champ i forget.

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 03:21 AM
that was disgusting they where saying he was one of the greatest fighters they had seen and this and that and the dumbass gets ktfo lmao:loser:

man, i think this is why i love the result of this fight even more. going into the fight and with these hbo commentators, all they talked about is linares' skill and potential, and just like that demarco upset him. favorite fight of the night. not sure how long demarco will have that belt for, considering there's rios and vazquez there to match him up with, but we'll see.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 03:25 AM
The sad thing is Rios probably won't stay @ 135 for long anyway. I'm sure it's going to start getting hard for him to make weight.

He'll probably go up after a couple more fights. Hopefully he makes them count.

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 03:25 AM
man, i think this is why i love the result of this fight even more. going into the fight and with these hbo commentators, all they talked about is linares' skill and potential, and just like that demarco upset him. favorite fight of the night. not sure how long demarco will have that belt for, considering there's rios and vazquez there to match him up with, but we'll see.

I think people over rate vazquez. sure he is a great boxer but he like demarco dont throw enough punches. Vazquez has some great combos and like demarco is tall and rangy but doesnt throw enough. Yup in the latter rounds they wherent saying that anymore

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 03:28 AM
I think people over rate vazquez. sure he is a great boxer but he like demarco dont throw enough punches. Vazquez has some great combos and like demarco is tall and rangy but doesnt throw enough. Yup in the latter rounds they wherent saying that anymore

Linares is a Golden Boy fighter. This was supposed to be his big coming out bout.

I'm sure HBO got the memo lol

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 03:32 AM
The sad thing is Rios probably won't stay @ 135 for long anyway. I'm sure it's going to start getting hard for him to make weight.

He'll probably go up after a couple more fights. Hopefully he makes them count.

good now he can show us what hes really made off. He vs guerrero would be a good fight. Both huge light weights

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 03:34 AM
good now he can show us what hes really made off. He vs guerrero would be a good fight. Both huge light weights

Guerrero would beat him .....

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 03:43 AM

linares/guerrero would be sick, i obviously would favor guerrero cause i'm a fan, but damn, that's a good matchup. i thought guerrero decided to move up though? remember he was scheduled to fight maidana in august. i'm not sure if he'll move down.
and yeah about rios, i think he'll have one more fight at lightweight after the murray bout. him and garcia have said they'll be at 140 next year for sure.
there's plenty of opponents for both linares and demarco though, outside of vazquez and rios. murray, mitchell, lundy, molina, escobedo, and bogere. even mercito gesta if they decide to step up his comp soon.

MANIAC310
10-16-2011, 03:45 AM
linares/guerrero would be sick, i obviously would favor guerrero cause i'm a fan, but damn, that's a good matchup. i thought guerrero decided to move up though? remember he was scheduled to fight maidana in august. i'm not sure if he'll move down.
and yeah about rios, i think he'll have one more fight at lightweight after the murray bout. him and garcia have said they'll be at 140 next year for sure.
there's plenty of opponents for both linares and demarco though, outside of vazquez and rios. murray, mitchell, lundy, molina, escobedo, and bogere. even mercito gesta if they decide to step up his comp soon.

..........you answered your own question

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 03:55 AM

he has moved up but rios should move on that would be a hell of a fight. A boxer puncher vs a boxer brawler. Both are huge both have power that would be a sick fight.

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 03:58 AM
..........you answered your own question

how? i asked about robert guerrero in the first paragraph and talked about brandon rios in the last.
anyways, i think both guys will be at 140 next year for sure. i know guerrero has even talked about fighting khan and even going up to 147, so i wouldn't expect him to take a tuneup at 135 instead of at 140 when he comes back off that shoulder injury. and rios is a big lightweight, i don't know his walking around weight, but he obviously cuts weight like any fighter. looking forward to seeing both of them fight at 140.

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 04:00 AM
he has moved up but rios should move on that would be a hell of a fight. A boxer puncher vs a boxer brawler. Both are huge both have power that would be a sick fight.

yeah it would, if i could, i'd love to see guerrero/maidana and rios/soto and the winners face each other. i was so hyped on guerrero/maidana happening, shame it didn't go through

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 04:03 AM
yeah it would, if i could, i'd love to see guerrero/maidana and rios/soto and the winners face each other. i was so hyped on guerrero/maidana happening, shame it didn't go through

the fight i want to see is maidana vs matthyse lets see who is being over hyped.

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 04:14 AM
the fight i want to see is maidana vs matthyse lets see who is being over hyped.

overhyped? i've never heard much hype for matthysse besides he's better than maidana, and i think so. maidana got power, but idk, he's a bit slow and wild with his punches, and sometimes he fades in fights.
haha, you know what would be too sick? mexico vs argentina (or should i say mexico/us since both are mexican-americans). have rios vs matthysse and guerrero vs maidana.

chiguy91
10-16-2011, 04:37 AM
haha, :boxing: :boxing:
John Molina Jr.
Lets go after demarco guys!
Share 6 minutes ago near Covina, CA

http://www.facebook.com/johnmolinajr

theplayerpimp
10-16-2011, 04:45 AM
haha, :boxing: :boxing:

http://www.facebook.com/johnmolinajr

who? What ya doing up so late dog?

MOULINYAN KILLA
10-16-2011, 09:25 AM

Matthyse doesn't get much hype.

Maidana is legit.