View Full Version : Loose Viejas que has conosido.....

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 05:04 PM
la puta mas puta que has conosido

We've all known some mad putas in our life times....tell us your stories of your putonas.........

one time I fuked a broad.......le deje el culote todo guango.......y luego se fue con tres de mis compas...la misma noche..y tambien se la metieron as ta donde ya no le cupo.....varias personas le tomaron fotos (I didn't even think to do that) y las fotos las pasaron con todo mundo......unas cuantas hasta llegaron a "myspace" cuando Myspace was the biz!!! ..........y a la vieja le valio madre.......MAAAAAASSSS PUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Luffy
10-12-2011, 05:41 PM

We've all known some mad putas in our life times....tell us your stories of your putonas.........

one time I fuked a broad.......le deje el culote todo guango.......y luego se fue con tres de mis compas...la misma noche..y tambien se la metieron as ta donde ya no le cupo.....varias personas le tomaron fotos (I didn't even think to do that) y las fotos las pasaron con todo mundo......unas cuantas hasta llegaron a "myspace" cuando Myspace was the biz!!! ..........y a la vieja le valio madre.......MAAAAAASSSS PUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

share those pics and dont come up in here with that i deleted them bull****

Taino79
10-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Yeah!! share some photos... I also heard that those other 3 guys said that after the first 2 inches that p.u.s.s.y. was still new.. is that true Ric???

Luffy
10-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah!! share some photos... I also heard that those other 3 guys said that after the first 2 inches that p.u.s.s.y. was still new.. is that true Ric???

ooohhh up in here up in here

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 05:55 PM
share those pics and dont come up in here with that i deleted them bull****

I didn't take any....wish I had taken some....and even if I did I wouldn't go out of my way to take them out of my phone....host them somewhere.......then post them here for you guys to jack off...........but back to the topic.....you ever been with a women before?? you got any stories to tell??????

Luffy
10-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I didn't take any....wish I had taken some....and even if I did I wouldn't go out of my way to take them out of my phone....host them somewhere.......then post them here for you guys to jack off...........but back to the topic.....you ever been with a women before?? you got any stories to tell??????

so your lying then:alcoholic

ELPERRO
10-12-2011, 06:39 PM

Que se moche con las fotos.... I need a visiual on his story!

Luffy
10-12-2011, 06:42 PM

ric is a liar

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 07:12 PM

ric is a liar

yup im lying..........:alcoholic

http://pigroll.com/img/come_at_me_bro.jpg

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 07:25 PM

http://pigroll.com/img/when_i_give_a_girl_the_look.jpg

Luffy
10-12-2011, 08:04 PM
pinche mentirosa

RavshinRicRude
10-12-2011, 08:37 PM
pinche mentirosa
http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/2/20/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

Luffy
02-22-2012, 06:38 PM

la mama de ric^^^:owned:

RavshinRicRude
02-22-2012, 07:43 PM
la mama de ric^^^:owned:

Obsessed with me much???ahahhhahahahhaa
http://h.images.******************/instances/400x/15049063.jpg