View Full Version : [LMAO!] Chael is a boss

Jack3d
10-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Sorry I'm a little late with this. But I think maybe it's time that people give Chael some credit he absolutely obliterated Stann and finished him, something that a lot of people around here couldn't imagine he'd be able to do. Let alone by submission.

Chael steroids or no steroids is a great fighter. And people who point to steroids being the only reason he has success against Anderson don't know the first thing about fighting...or steroids which account for maybe less than 10% of an an athletes lifestyle and they can't make you an Olympic Level Wrestler.

I know there are also a lot of black people and ******s on this board who love to hang on Anderson's nuts so I can't imagine a lot of people giving him any credit at all. And will probably point to the damage to Sonnen's face as a reason why he couldn't have possibly dominated Anderson, but people also fail to realize some guys cut easier than others.

But hey I ain't man. Sonnen called out Anderson like a Boss in front of millions of people and he just sad there in his chair like the coward that he is.

N!GGALAS CAGE
10-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I know there are also a lot of black people and ******s on this board who love to hang on Anderson's nuts so I can't imagine a lot of people giving him any credit at all.

I agree with almost everything you said, especially the paragraph I quoted. :fing02:

Not a big fan of him or Silva, but Sonnen deserves credit for what he did in his last two fights. No one expected either. Love him or hate him, he makes things more interesting.

You think Silva fans are bad? Jones fans are already starting to become more annoying. In the near future, I can see his fans being worse than Silva and Fedor fans combined.

Arab Spring
10-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Chaels a really good fighter but he did cheat...he was caught...

How is being above the noise being a coward?

Marshall89
10-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Sorry I'm a little late with this. But I think maybe it's time that people give Chael some credit he absolutely obliterated Stann and finished him, something that a lot of people around here couldn't imagine he'd be able to do. Let alone by submission.

Chael steroids or no steroids is a great fighter. And people who point to steroids being the only reason he has success against Anderson don't know the first thing about fighting...or steroids which account for maybe less than 10% of an an athletes lifestyle and they can't make you an Olympic Level Wrestler.

I know there are also a lot of black people and ******s on this board who love to hang on Anderson's nuts so I can't imagine a lot of people giving him any credit at all. And will probably point to the damage to Sonnen's face as a reason why he couldn't have possibly dominated Anderson, but people also fail to realize some guys cut easier than others.

But hey I ain't man. Sonnen called out Anderson like a Boss in front of millions of people and he just sad there in his chair like the coward that he is.

Yu must have completely missed my thread about Chael, as this was all discussed in there...

I see you love Chael but don't say he was on steroids bruv. He wasn't. He was on Testosterone Replacement Therapy, meaning he had unusually low levels of testosterone that obviously his GP helped him with to replace what should be there.
People that are on TRT are in most cases thought to have taken Steroids or HGH at some point in there lives, being the reason for the decrease in natural Testosterone levels.
So No, Chael wasn't on steroids at all! I bet you at least 50% of all UFC fighters have taken some kinda PED's before! I have no doubt about this yu know.

I don't think Silva was a coward at all, what was he supposed to do jump up, get in the octagon and take Joe's mic, delaying the next fight?
Chael left the octagon as soon as he finished speaking anyway so there was no response needed.
But Silva was laughing when the crowd were chanting his name after Chael won, when Chael called him out though i got the impression Anderson didn't wanna be there, knowing the cameras were on him, he looked fidgety and uncomfortable with what a gwarn lol

Jack3d
10-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Chaels a really good fighter but he did cheat...he was caught...

How is being above the noise being a coward?

Anderson cheats too
http://i53.tinypic.com/28wc4lj.gif

lol @ people talking about Anderson like he's a classy person, he's a coward. He would have gotten in the ring if he had any balls.

F l i c k e r
10-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes. Chael is a boss.

No. Anderson is not a coward.

Yes. Chael is a great fighter.

Anderson is simply the best fighter.

Chael is the only guy I can feasibly see beating Anderson though. I don't count Jones as Anderson isn't 205 nor is making a 205 title campaign. I understand Chael's reasoning for wanting Anderson, as Chael wants to be the best. If you want to be the best, beat the best. Chael wants to do that. So, I can't wait to see their rematch happen.

CiganoBoxer
10-13-2011, 04:43 AM
End of the day guys I ent no huge Sonnen fan but Silva needs to fight him and prove to the fans that wanna see it that the first fight was just a flook and Chael just got lucky for 4 and a half rounds .
BTW anyone else notice the huge amount of acne on Chaels back in his last fight ??? wonder what thats all about :D

the traveler
10-13-2011, 01:53 PM
lol a lot of black people and ******s. sure shows what kind of person you are. People like you are in love with sonnen. Admit it, he's your white hope. Sonnen is the white hope to stop the mma reign of Silva, who people are calling the greatest of all time.

shadeyfizzle
10-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Ive already been a sonnen fan for years and had been telling people he would beat anderson silva as soon as he got in the ufc. And even knowing what he was capable of I was still uberimpressed at his return because of how much he actually improved. That chael sonnen can finish silva and not get caught in a triangle choke.

BKM-2010
10-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Oh so the biggest troll on the forum is back you mean?

This is what the sport is turning into because of Phael's own retarded antics. You have wannabe fanboys like the disabled TS trying to mimmick him and failing even worse than him.

Mohammedini
10-14-2011, 10:59 AM
Ive already been a sonnen fan for years and had been telling people he would beat anderson silva as soon as he got in the ufc. And even knowing what he was capable of I was still uberimpressed at his return because of how much he actually improved. That chael sonnen can finish silva and not get caught in a triangle choke.
You think Mark Munoz would beat Anderson Silva so ofc you thought a guy who got Submitted by Paulio Philio, Forrest Griffin, Jeremy Horn twice , Babalu Sobral, Demian Maia would easily beat A.S:rofl:.

Mohammedini
10-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Jack3d..... Seriously you shouldn't talk about bias.
You are the one who says that Anderson isn't that good and that he is just "lucky" or as you said it "his opponents aren't smart":rofl:.
we get it you hate the guys guts.
Anyone criticizing your flawed logic is a ****** or a ******* :bottle:

Jack3d's arguments against Anderson:

Jack3d: Anderson isn't that accurate
Someone: Anderson had over 80% strike accuracy over 3 fights
Jack3d: uuuuh..... He has horrible TDD.
Someone: Anderson has 80% TDD and he Chael only got 3 out of 7 TDs with an injured rib
Jack3d: uuuuuhh... you are lying
Someone: providing facts*
Jack3d: I don't care, he still got beat up and he faked his Rib injury like a pu$$y.
Someone: so he planned to not sit down inbetween every round and say "my ribs" in portugese after the first round? So he planned the post fight interview before the fight were he explained in detail how he injured his ribs when he sparred with judo gold medalist Ishi ?

Mohammedini
10-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Jack3d before UFC 134: Yushin Okami will dominate Anderson silva.

Jack3d after UFC 134: Anderson Silva isn't that good you guys, his opponents are just retarded. Yushin Okami would and should have won but he fought like a retard"
translation: Anderson Silva was just lucky and I am so negatively biased towards him so I can't give him a ounce credit.
Funny that a guy who say that black people and ******s are biased towards Anderson and that is the only reason anyone would give him credit.
That is called projection my friend.
You know you are a hypocrite.

Did Anderson Silva **** your girl or something?:rofl:
Honesly is this based on jealousy?
You brought up ethnicity for no ****ing reason so has that something to do with your hate with Anderson?
You have to be the biggest hypocrite on B.S's mma forum.
Go and pretend that you are trolling as you do every time you lose an argument.

http://troll.me/images/gus55q234236/come-at-me-bro.jpg

shadeyfizzle
10-14-2011, 01:24 PM
You think Mark Munoz would beat Anderson Silva so ofc you thought a guy who got Submitted by Paulio Philio, Forrest Griffin, Jeremy Horn twice , Babalu Sobral, Demian Maia would easily beat A.S:rofl:.

Sonnen very nearly did silva even though he was always prone to submissipns and had a hard time finishing.

And you cant sit there and honestly say that the sonnen that beat stann isnt exponentially better than pre silva sonnen. Then think about how much harder it is to look that impressive in your first fight back after as long of a auspension as he served against brian stann who is the real deal. Stann isnt a pushover. He's looked impressive even after being taken down by bjj black belts and he couldnt do jack against sonnen

Mohammedini
10-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Sonnen very nearly did silva even though he was always prone to submissipns and had a hard time finishing.

And you cant sit there and honestly say that the sonnen that beat stann isnt exponentially better than pre silva sonnen. Then think about how much harder it is to look that impressive in your first fight back after as long of a auspension as he served against brian stann who is the real deal. Stann isnt a pushover. He's looked impressive even after being taken down by bjj black belts and he couldnt do jack against sonnen
Stann can't handle wrestler, even by his own admission.
Jorge Santiago is no wrestler my friend.

Stann got outwrestled and controlled with ease by a small MW wrestler in Mike Massensio before pulling off the triangle in the 3rd round.
Not to talk about getting grapple ****ed by Krystof Sozyzyzyzyz and Phil Davis with ease just shows how the Chael fight would go.
Brian Stann was a perfect match up for Chael.
When they announced the fight I thought it was pointless waste of a contender in Stann.

Bhttp://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_mma_experts__16/ept_sports_mma_experts-172372151-1265536282.jpg?ymbECpCD1h132I9J
http://www.fighttimes.com/magazine/images/Image/09/05/ufc97-3.jpg

Jack3d
10-14-2011, 08:14 PM

How is that an unreasonable assumption? Most of those guys have better BJJ than Anderson.

Jack3d..... Seriously you shouldn't talk about bias.
You are the one who says that Anderson isn't that good and that he is just "lucky" or as you said it "his opponents aren't smart":rofl:.
we get it you hate the guys guts.
Anyone criticizing your flawed logic is a ****** or a ******* :bottle:

Jack3d's arguments against Anderson:

Jack3d: Anderson isn't that accurate
Someone: Anderson had over 80% strike accuracy over 3 fights
Jack3d: uuuuh..... He has horrible TDD.
Someone: Anderson has 80% TDD and he Chael only got 3 out of 7 TDs with an injured rib
Jack3d: uuuuuhh... you are lying
Someone: providing facts*
Jack3d: I don't care, he still got beat up and he faked his Rib injury like a pu$$y.
Someone: so he planned to not sit down inbetween every round and say "my ribs" in portugese after the first round? So he planned the post fight interview before the fight were he explained in detail how he injured his ribs when he sparred with judo gold medalist Ishi ?

Jack3d before UFC 134: Yushin Okami will dominate Anderson silva.

Jack3d after UFC 134: Anderson Silva isn't that good you guys, his opponents are just retarded. Yushin Okami would and should have won but he fought like a retard"
translation: Anderson Silva was just lucky and I am so negatively biased towards him so I can't give him a ounce credit.
Funny that a guy who say that black people and ******s are biased towards Anderson and that is the only reason anyone would give him credit.
That is called projection my friend.
You know you are a hypocrite.

Did Anderson Silva **** your girl or something?:rofl:
Honesly is this based on jealousy?
You brought up ethnicity for no ****ing reason so has that something to do with your hate with Anderson?
You have to be the biggest hypocrite on B.S's mma forum.
Go and pretend that you are trolling as you do every time you lose an argument.

lose an argument? What argument? I never said a word to you. You want to talk about bias you probably just sat there in your chair, in your mommas basement for hours digging up statistics and typing an essay about how great Anderson is and how I am so wrong, when this wasn't even a serious thread. Ask anyone around here I'm not racist. It was a joke and I never even uttered your fuking name. So how did I lose any argument? I didn't even start an argument. Are you high?

If anyone is bias here it's you, you take everything someone says seriously. So seriously that you are willing to waste your life in front of a computer screen defending someone who doesn't even know who the fuk you are.

get a life

BKM-2010
10-15-2011, 05:05 AM
Haha, every time you get ripped to shreds you pull out the "Oh I was just trolling, not serious" card. Doesn't work, idiot. You were embarassed again.

the traveler
10-15-2011, 11:10 AM
lol

always nice to see Sonnen **** get embarassed. What a clown. He even got a pic of arnold. You obsessed with physical white men. Why don't you grow your own set of balls and stop living behind the shadow of a dogma of hate and stupidity. Calling other fighters cowards? Man, you are a joke.

Jack3d
10-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Haha, every time you get ripped to shreds you pull out the "Oh I was just trolling, not serious" card. Doesn't work, idiot. You were embarassed again.

and here come the army of angry Anderson cawk gobblers coming to his defense and the slightest hint of unfavorable commentary.

Just because you can't decipher troll from serious doesn't mean I got embarrassed and to be quite honest the fact that you take pride in spending hours on the internet calling me out and trying your hardest to make me look stupid, you should be embarrassed.

BKM-2010
10-15-2011, 05:38 PM
and here come the army of angry Anderson cawk gobblers coming to his defense and the slightest hint of unfavorable commentary.

U mad? You need a tissue bro?

Just because you can't decipher troll from serious doesn't mean I got embarrassed

Haha yeah right. You ARE serious right up untill somebody who knows what he's talking about completely schools you and exposes you. you then have nothing left and were made to look like a complete fool like always, you bring out the troll card.
"haaa i was just trolling why you so serious?"

and to be quite honest the fact that you take pride in spending hours on the internet calling me out and trying your hardest to make me look stupid, you should be embarrassed.

Hours huh? A few replies takes hours to you? Damn are you that incapable of doing the most simple things? maybe that's just it though, you are simple.

And I'm not trying to make you look stupid, nobody does that better than you yourself.

Jack3d
10-15-2011, 08:27 PM
U mad? You need a tissue bro?

I should ask you that because you'd red K'd me I think 3 times over the past few months any time I've provided some unfavorable commentary on your hero.

Haha yeah right. You ARE serious right up untill somebody who knows what he's talking about completely schools you and exposes you. you then have nothing left and were made to look like a complete fool like always, you bring out the troll card.
"haaa i was just trolling why you so serious?"

Again don't blame me for your lack of a sense of humor. I take jabs at Anderson all the time but for some reason it's only you and Mohammedi (arguably his biggest nuthuggers on this board) who have it fly completely over there heads and then attempt to "expose" me to vindicate your hero.

And I'm curious how exactly was I exposed in this thread? I'm not racist and anyone here will tell you that and if you can't see the humor in the second half of my post, then I don't know what to tell you. Even though sitting in your chair when you got called out in front of the world, you could be seen as a coward.

Hours huh? A few replies takes hours to you? Damn are you that incapable of doing the most simple things? maybe that's just it though, you are simple.

And I'm not trying to make you look stupid, nobody does that better than you yourself.

Given your diminished capacity and likely frequent trips to the bathroom to change your tampon, I have trouble believing that.

I ain't even mad. You retards see a thread of mine and you come in here all butthurt that I made fun on your hero.

BKM-2010
10-15-2011, 08:57 PM
I should ask you that because you'd red K'd me I think 3 times over the past few months any time I've provided some unfavorable commentary on your hero.

I red K'd you one time a few weeks ago(considering you brought this up yet again it must really affect you). lol @ 3 times. You must get these a lot from a lot of people which is no surprise, but don't confuse me with all the others who think you're a total douchebag as well.

Again don't blame me for your lack of a sense of humor. I take jabs at Anderson all the time but for some reason it's only you and Mohammedi (arguably his biggest nuthuggers on this board) who have it fly completely over there heads and then attempt to "expose" me to vindicate your hero.

Lack of sense of humor because I don't laugh at a trolling douche like you insulting one of my favorite fighters? I don't see you laughing whenever Sonnen is trashed by posters here. I guess you lack a sense of humor as well huh?

And I'm curious how exactly was I exposed in this thread? I'm not racist and anyone here will tell you that and if you can't see the humor in the second half of my post, then I don't know what to tell you. Even though sitting in your chair when you got called out in front of the world, you could be seen as a coward.

Mohammed already adressed that nonsense. What was Anderson supposed to do? step into the octagon and hit Sonnen? You wanna talk about cowards, see your idol in any confrontation. Wanderlei Silva made him **** his pants and act like a quiet good boy. Where was all that tough guy talk then, when it mattered?

Does this look like a guy who fears that WWE wannabe Phael sonnen?
http://mmafriedrice.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/silva-sonnen.jpg

:trink26:

Given your diminished capacity and likely frequent trips to the bathroom to change your tampon, I have trouble believing that.

I ain't even mad. You retards see a thread of mine and you come in here all butthurt that I made fun on your hero.

Haha you're such a *****. You make a bait thread trash talking a fighter who has a lot of fans, and then you cry when people rip you in your own thread for it.

And btw, when I asked you if you needed a tissue it wasn't for your tears like you thought, it'd be for all the wanking you're doing every time you watch round 1 to 4 of Silva vs Sonnen.

Why don't you give up and stick to your usual routine. "aww I wuz just trolling all of yallz."
you belong in the wasteland of sherdog bro. you fail.

Jack3d
10-15-2011, 10:00 PM
I red K'd you one time a few weeks ago(considering you brought this up yet again it must really affect you). lol @ 3 times. You must get these a lot from a lot of people which is no surprise, but don't confuse me with all the others who think you're a total douchebag as well.

No it was more than 1 time.

Lack of sense of humor because I don't laugh at a trolling douche like you insulting one of my favorite fighters? I don't see you laughing whenever Sonnen is trashed by posters here. I guess you lack a sense of humor as well huh?

People on here insult Chael all the time with no provocation and they are serious about it. Not even a similar comparison

Mohammed already adressed that nonsense. What was Anderson supposed to do? step into the octagon and hit Sonnen? You wanna talk about cowards, see your idol in any confrontation. Wanderlei Silva made him **** his pants and act like a quiet good boy. Where was all that tough guy talk then, when it mattered?

It's called breaking keyfabe. Wanderlei doesn't understand that Sonnen is playing a role and trolling. Keyfabe Sonnen called out Anderson because people were paying attention. He had a national audience to hype a rematch and Anderson just sat there. And don't act like Chael was scared of Wanderlei. A strong gust of wind could knock out Wanderlei Silva these days let alone Chael Sonnen.

Does this look like a guy who fears that WWE wannabe Phael sonnen?
[IMG]http://mmafriedrice.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/silva-sonnen.jpg[/IMG

Looks like insecurity. And as much as you'd like to deny it. Self promotion is a part of this business and it has a lot more in common with WWE than you think.

Haha you're such a *****. You make a bait thread trash talking a fighter who has a lot of fans, and then you cry when people rip you in your own thread for it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of trolling, retard. But once again, I'm not the one crying trying to defend my hero.

And btw, when I asked you if you needed a tissue it wasn't for your tears like you thought, it'd be for all the wanking you're doing every time you watch round 1 to 4 of Silva vs Sonnen.

Ooooh. How witty.

Why don't you give up and stick to your usual routine. "aww I wuz just trolling all of yallz."
you belong in the wasteland of sherdog bro. you fail.

No it's much more fun insulting Anderson and watching you and your butt buddy come to his rescue. Like Moth's to a flame. Hilarious.

BKM-2010
10-16-2011, 08:45 AM
No it was more than 1 time.

Waaaa you red k'd me more than once. No it wasn't, but it won't be your last.

Here, have this you big cry baby:bottle:

People on here insult Chael all the time with no provocation and they are serious about it. Not even a similar comparison

People(or should I say half assed trolls like you) do the same for Anderson Silva who doesn't deserve any compared to Phael Sonnen. It is a valid comparison. Admit that you're a hypocrite.

It's called breaking keyfabe. Wanderlei doesn't understand that Sonnen is playing a role and trolling. Keyfabe Sonnen called out Anderson because people were paying attention. He had a national audience to hype a rematch and Anderson just sat there. And don't act like Chael was scared of Wanderlei. A strong gust of wind could knock out Wanderlei Silva these days let alone Chael Sonnen.

He sure as hell was scared and anyone can see that except his idiotic fanboys like you. LOL @ kayfabe. Are you that retarded dude? You really think this is pro wrestling don't you? Fighters should be aware of eachother's 'kayfabe' before they confront them about all the insults about their country and friends?

Do me a favor and check out something called "WWE" it's a business where grown men dressed in undies act like Chael Sonnen. You will fit in that crowd nicely.

Looks like insecurity. And as much as you'd like to deny it. Self promotion is a part of this business and it has a lot more in common with WWE than you think.

Nope. History has shown that without a crowd of people, in a man to man confrontation, Chael is as brave as a puppy.

http://mmafriedrice.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/silva-sonnen.jpg

That's the real coward. He's also a cheater, liar and criminal. Great rolemodel for you.

Welcome to the wonderful world of trolling, retard. But once again, I'm not the one crying trying to defend my hero.

Oh there it is. It took you too long this time bro. Way after you got ripped to pieces in this thread. "ohhh uhhh, no i was just trolling you guise. i wasnt serious i swear!"

Ooooh. How witty.

Definitely more witty than you claiming Okami was going to beat up and end Anderson's UFC career, right before the fight.

No it's much more fun insulting Anderson and watching you and your butt buddy come to his rescue. Like Moth's to a flame.

It all ends up with you embarassed, failing to claim you're trolling and the best part about it, you're mad as hell at the end.
U mad?

Chael_Sonnen
10-16-2011, 05:12 PM
I am the middleweight Champion. I am The Boss.

Marshall89
10-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Unfortunately Jack3d you've raa been expose right here lol, by some sad mother****ers goin thru your posts looking for quotes...
boxkickboxmma you are a ****ing Loser yu know fam! You just try to abuse anyone that says Sonnen was good against Silva and will run him close again... 'Phael Sonnen' Grow up brother.

You pull out the one picture of Silva staring at Sonnen with Chael looking away. Yu must have missed this one....
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/anderson-vs-chael-stare-down-300x158.jpg

In reality i think they are both kinda scared of each other, but they are both men and born fighters and Chael at least has the bollocks to call out the best fighter in the division.... and not duck him 4 about 4 years

the traveler
10-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Anderson not responding to Chael is genius because it dampens each further comment Chael makes. Chael isjust making a joke of himself and the demographic of people that follow him. Low lifes.

Marshall89
10-18-2011, 10:26 PM
Anderson not responding to Chael is genius because it dampens each further comment Chael makes. Chael isjust making a joke of himself and the demographic of people that follow him. Low lifes.

Nah, not really bruv, Silva don't respond to Chael 'cos Chaels the only real fight he's been in in the UFC! he ducked Chael for years for a reason, If he started runnin his mouth off about Chael it would it would make Chael get heated n this time it would be 25 minutes of a 'red, white and blue ass whoopin' instead of just the 23 minutes last time.
If Silva starts running his mouth to Chael, then the fight would Have to happen, as of the interest that would cause

How can yu call people lowlifes for following probably the most entertaining and exciting fighter in the UFC?

cbass249
10-19-2011, 09:24 AM
being a black man who happens to love mma....i watched the first sight between chael, and silva....i like silva because of his martial arts background, but i also like chael because of his no die attitude.....

this fight will prove many things in my opinion
1. is silva the champ that he is hyped up to be

2. will chael be able to do the same thing in this fight that he didin the first fight

why do we have to make it a black and white issue.....i just like the rules of combat ...its 2 men who have trained to be the best at their game and now they meet to prove who is the best of the 2...no color or ethnic background will come into play....its going to be skill against skill.

i say bring it on.......put them in octagon ...and let the fist fly

dough401
10-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Chael is a beast! First person in long time to have silva dominated the whole fight cant wait till super bowl sunday lets see if his wish comes true!!!

Marshall89
10-20-2011, 11:06 AM
When is SuperBowl weekend fam ? I don't know s*** about NFL

dough401
10-20-2011, 01:03 PM
First or second week of february depends on when all the sponsors want to happen now a days football has become all about the $$$

Mohammedini
10-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Unfortunately Jack3d you've raa been expose right here lol, by some sad mother****ers goin thru your posts looking for quotes...
boxkickboxmma you are a ****ing Loser yu know fam! You just try to abuse anyone that says Sonnen was good against Silva and will run him close again... 'Phael Sonnen' Grow up brother.

You pull out the one picture of Silva staring at Sonnen with Chael looking away. Yu must have missed this one....
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/anderson-vs-chael-stare-down-300x158.jpg

In reality i think they are both kinda scared of each other, but they are both men and born fighters and Chael at least has the bollocks to call out the best fighter in the division.... and not duck him 4 about 4 years
That "someone" I refereed to was actually me.
I ahve had discussions with this guy before and he does the same thing as he always does.
Pretend as if he's trolling when he's losing an argument.
That is what I said would happen and that is exactly what happened.

What troll say that they are trolling as soon as they get blasted? seriously! What troll comes out as a troll every time their statements get disproven.
Looking through his posts? are you retarded? Those were discussions I had with him before. And yes he got pwned in those too.

Squizz
10-22-2011, 04:27 AM

I was with you until this point. Anderson is far from a coward. He takes tough fights, and wins. Chael is a boss, but Anderson beat him. So it is, what it is. Hopefully, Anderson gives him his rematch. He deserves it, IMO.

Squizz
10-22-2011, 04:44 AM
That chael sonnen can finish silva and not get caught in a triangle choke.

I don't know about all that. He's been prone to submissions his whole career. And Anderson should be really good out of the gaurd, (Seeing as he's a BJJ blackbelt.)

Anderson just isn't going to KO this guy like everybody else, because he's such a great wrestler, and CAN beat Anderson, IMO.

He should have sealed the deal last time.

But even if he did, people would cry foul over the whole steroid issue. (And rightfully so.)

I mean, I'm not so sure I by his whole "condition" the requires him to get synthetic testosterone, but if the commission buys it, who am I to argue?